It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who wrote "Nibiru Final Update"? Just asking. If you don't care no need to reply.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Gold star members, silver star. Site owners. Any input would be appreciated. No really, tell me. -----------

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

A little Googling found...

Nibiru Final Update (PDF) was written by members of the Paltalk Elenin/Dwarf Star Research Group, including Terral Croft, Dr. Byron Glenn and others.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Really. That's good research by you. Will check it out. Thought it was Vatican based. Without NASA space imaging I assumed it was Vatican based. -----------------

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Nibiru Final Update (PDF) was written by members of the Paltalk Elenin/Dwarf Star Research Group, including Terral Croft, Dr. Byron Glenn and others.

Wait a minute. There seems to be a problem here. The poster that I responded to on the GLP website was a girl and kinda interested in historical writings on the subject. Does she fit in with your research?---------------

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows

Originally posted by chr0naut

Wait a minute. There seems to be a problem here. The poster that I responded to on the GLP website was a girl and kinda interested in historical writings on the subject. Does she fit in with your research?---------------

The only two names I could come up with were Terral & Dr Glenn.

Perhaps she was part of the group?

I believe that Paltalk is an audio conferencing application which has a linked message board system.

If you wanted, you could review the message threads and perhaps get more historical info.

The .pdf purports to contain data from earlier than December 2010 but mentions the comet, which wasn't discovered then.

In its foreword, the document denies that gravity exists and posits that all "apparently gravitational" forces relate instead to magnetism, as this is demonstrably false, it casts a pall over the scientific content of the document from page 1.
edit on 4/10/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Terral or Dr. Glenn could crunch these numbers? Maybe they could pole vault 18 feet but have you listened to them? I say that the report is Vatican based. No proof, but that's my impression. ----------Take are.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

'Vatican' based???

Bahahahahahahahahaahah. Like the Vatican would release that. That's the funniest thing I've read all day.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

'Vatican' based???

Bahahahahahahahahaahah. Like the Vatican would release that. That's the funniest thing I've read all day.

As absurd as it may appear, yes, the Vatican does have its own (well funded) observatory and astronomers.

See their web page here.

However, the science in the "Nibiru Final Update" document is not up to the standard of a professional astronomer (for instance in several places it attempts to make astronomical measurements - called Astrometry in the industry - using Google Sky). No astronomer with access to real data, taken from known instruments at proper observatories would do that, they'd be a laughing stock. Similarly it also uses the "JPL Orbit Diagram" Java applet to take measurements from.
edit on 4/10/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I tried a little search myself, and found this interview with a Dr. Mensur Omerbashich. Perhaps this is where the group got their idea about the gravity question. Not sure if this has been debunked...

Hyperresonator equations do not simply challenge, but immediately invalidate both Einstein's General Relativity and Planck's Quantum Physics theory as fundamentally flawed. Newton’s assumption on constancy of G, and the faked "physical units" he attached thereupon to G only in order to close his theory physically as well as mathematically, have made his theory obviously flawed to begin with.

Just trying to help. This interview comes up in a search for Terral Croft.

Interview

And here's the paper

Astronomical Alignments/Cornell University Library

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I am aware of what the Vatican has access to.

Just to suggest they would actually release that info though.

Hell, they didn't even release the Third Fatima prophecy without it being questionable if it was the original Third Fatima prophecy.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by visualmiscreant

I tried a little search myself, and found this interview with a Dr. Mensur Omerbashich. Perhaps this is where the group got their idea about the gravity question. Not sure if this has been debunked...

Hyperresonator equations do not simply challenge, but immediately invalidate both Einstein's General Relativity and Planck's Quantum Physics theory as fundamentally flawed. Newton’s assumption on constancy of G, and the faked "physical units" he attached thereupon to G only in order to close his theory physically as well as mathematically, have made his theory obviously flawed to begin with.

Interview

And here's the paper

Here is another theory or possible hypothesis.........according to R.S. Herrington and P.K. Seidelmann from the U.S. Naval Observatory.....
paragraph 10 of 14 at this link states:
That the it could be do to the incompleteness of our knowledge or application, of the theory of relativity or the univeral law of gravity. there is an old question concerning gravitational effects: Are the effects instantaneous like a field effect or is there a time delay proportionate to the distance? This has been considered a settled issue in favor of field effect, but recent evidence from precise earth-based measurements has reopened this issue.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

And this article OP is referring sounds dangerously similar to R.S. Harringtons research. So maybe that is where it came from.
yowusa.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

Interesting. I have a simple understanding of many of the concepts involved, but certainly not one that would enable me to debate such things. As such, I've learned a lot by being on the listening end, so I do thank you for this. My interest in this thread is the negation or affirmation of some of the information included in the "Update" in question.

I hadn't been active as yet in doing the research myself, so when the subject came up again, and I saw the name Terral Croft as one of the contributors; a big red flag popped up. I had seen this name earlier on a website which had a very comprehensive list of those involved in "scams" in regards to some of the alternative topics discussed here at ATS. I've since changed hard-drives and don't have access to the bookmark to that site, so I had to start anew.

I will be digging into this, because this "Update" as it is called is troubling. I haven't seen this report debunked as presented, although I have seen parts of it destroyed in one way or another. I'll definitely be digging deeper. I have a "personal" interest in this as well which has no place in this thread...

The Harrington case is new to me, so again, thanks for your post.

edit on 10/5/2011 by visualmiscreant because: added comment

I downloaded the pdf but I'll have to get to it this evening...
edit on 10/5/2011 by visualmiscreant because: ditto

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelicdefender2012

Interview

And here's the paper

Here is another theory or possible hypothesis.........according to R.S. Herrington and P.K. Seidelmann from the U.S. Naval Observatory.....
paragraph 10 of 14 at this link states:
That the it could be do to the incompleteness of our knowledge or application, of the theory of relativity or the univeral law of gravity. there is an old question concerning gravitational effects: Are the effects instantaneous like a field effect or is there a time delay proportionate to the distance? This has been considered a settled issue in favor of field effect, but recent evidence from precise earth-based measurements has reopened this issue.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

And this article OP is referring sounds dangerously similar to R.S. Harringtons research. So maybe that is where it came from.
yowusa.com...

The document quoted in the OP posits that gravitation is in fact magnetism and that gravitation itself does not exist.

Dr Mensur Omerbashich posits that gravitation is not the major force in space (which I partially agree with) but that it is oscillations in electromagnetic charge that appear to have gravitational effects (I don't think the Dr has either thought through the implications or proven rigorously & scientifically, the basis of his theory, and so I don't believe it has any particular scientific merit).

Harrington & Sieidlemann were questioning whether the propagation speed of gravity was light-speed limited in line with Relativity, or was faster.

All three are different things, perhaps slightly interrelated, but different.
edit on 5/10/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Good deal, but not what I was implying. I simply meant that whomever wrote the "update", may have misinterpreted the interview, possibly drawing from something they didn't fully understand. Like I said, the page came up in a search for Mr. Croft. I realize I was grasping at straws, but I haven't had time to do a decent search.

I too am interested in negating/affirming information in the "update", because it's implications are not good. If we're in the boat that suspects NASA is hiding something, all we have are bits and pieces from amateurs and whatever professionals might leak here and there. A complete and accurate report may never be available. Has anyone turned up anymore information about this thing?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Good deal, but not what I was implying. I simply meant that whomever wrote the "update", may have misinterpreted the interview, possibly drawing from something they didn't fully understand. Like I said, the page came up in a search for Mr. Croft. I realize I was grasping at straws, but I haven't had time to do a decent search.

I too am interested in negating/affirming information in the "update", because it's implications are not good. If we're in the boat that suspects NASA is hiding something, all we have are bits and pieces from amateurs and whatever professionals might leak here and there. A complete and accurate report may never be available. Has anyone turned up anymore information about this thing?

It may be that the writers of the "Nibiru Final Update" document misunderstood other groups theories & findings but essentially their interpretation of what they take as evidence is also faulty.

It would appear that they have formed a theory first and then have "cherry picked" anything that looks like it may lend support to that theory, even if the interpretation has to be 'twisted' to fit.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Wasn't Astrolpatriot involved as well?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Yeah, I just don't want to miss anything. This next year should be interesting in alternative media. I'm probably gonna need two or three computers to keep up with it, lol...

top topics

join