It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assad To Attack Tel Aviv if Nato Strikes- Here We Go!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
“ If That Watermelon Seller ( Erdogan) Occupies Even a Meter of Syrian Land, 100,000 Missiles Will Fall on Turkey.... “

"If NATO sends a plane, the first missile it fires at Syria, will mean that 100,000 missiles will fall on Palestine. That decision had been made. “

www.memri.org...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
“ If That Watermelon Seller ( Erdogan) Occupies Even a Meter of Syrian Land, 100,000 Missiles Will Fall on Turkey.... “

"If NATO sends a plane, the first missile it fires at Syria, will mean that 100,000 missiles will fall on Palestine. That decision had been made. “

www.memri.org...

why, because a "former" Minister says so.

Former Lebanese Minister Wiam Wahhab Threatens Turkish PM Erdogan: If "That Watermelon Seller" Occupies Even a Meter of Syrian Land, 100,000 Missiles Will Fall on Turkey

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Nope.
Because he's a current Mossad operative who just happens to corroborate what another Mossad operative - Bashar el Assad - who said the same thing.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

See how you get angry when someone questions the USA's "right" to attack another country?
And where do you think I am from? have a guess!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by Sailor Sam

Can you imagine how you would feel if the UN security council passed a resolution condemning the USA over its treatment of its own citizens ( boycott wall street, civil rights, cops just shoooting innocent civilians etc etc etc)
and Russia decided to assist protesters against your government by air strikes.
The concept is the same.
The Western world has no right to unilaterally start attcking other countries.
I wish you yanks would stop being so beligerous all the time. especially the right wing fundamentalist christians amongst you.
Remember, the USA is a masonic country, founded my masons and its laws are based on masonic law.
Iran is right calling the USA "the great satan".
edit on 5-10-2011 by Sailor Sam because: spelling errors

Sigh. Here we go again "you christians". My countries government does what it pleases against the will of its people. You act like we have any control over what "they"do.

My problem with eastern countries is how they have a tendency to kill minorities because they believe differently than the majority. As for western worlds having "no right", there's an old saying. It goes like this "might makes right". And might makes right is the law of the world, always has been, and always will be. I'd love to have world peace where we can all sing and dance around camp fires and sing koombaya, but it isn't going to happen like that. iran has no right judging the U.S., what it is doing is no better, like executing a certain christian pastor because he refuses to renounce Jesus Christ. Theyre hypocrits who clearly do not get the simple meaning behind the law of "you shall not murder", they think they are above it. Please dude, spare your self-righteousness. There isnt a country in this world that hasn't commited some sort of atrocity, hypocracy is abundant the world around, your country is no less.

If you believe in "might is right" then you would accept that China may attack you as they could think that the money you owe them is sufficient reason to go to war over and reclaim those funds.
By your own reasoning you would do so.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

A mess, it would be WW3 and Palestine would rejoice I would think, I think America has alot to answer for in the Middle East and with Palestine over their continued backing of Israel. America can quiet easliy easy the tension in the middle east I believe.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waaa7

A mess, it would be WW3 and Palestine would rejoice I would think, I think America has alot to answer for in the Middle East and with Palestine over their continued backing of Israel. America can quiet easliy easy the tension in the middle east I believe.

Yeah, i'd love it if my government would stop putting their noses in where it doesn't belong. Unfortunately they don't care what the people want. Whoever is pulling the strings behind the scenes is dead set on bringing about the Last Days. No one is goin to be able to derail this train once it kicks into high gear. We've just aboout passed the point of no return.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Turkey denies report over Assad threat to hit Israel.
www.worldbulletin.net...
There are also similar statements by Russian and Syrian FMs.

I don't know how the report has appeared on FARS news agency pages, but it looks like it was just an attempt to demonize the next "bloody" dictator.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join