It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOHN TITOR - Time Traveller

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
reply to post by smithjustinb

You are gullible. Plain and simple.

There are a lot of coincidences. This is entirely possible.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

There are no coincidences. Nothing he said even remotely happened.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by himalayanhermit

no theory, this is total garbage, pure and simple. name one thing he predicted right down to the time and date............none!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
without studying it too much, I scanned and saw "no olympics after 2004"

FFS PEOPLE DO YOU HAVE TO GRASP ON TO SUCH TEDIOUS PARLOUR GAMES

TOTAL AND UNADULTERATED NONSENSE
edit on 9-10-2011 by blueorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
In my opinion, you can't determine the validity or invalidity of this guy based on the fact that some of his predictions haven't came true when he said they would.

The future is subject to change, especially when it is altered by someone who has been there. Knowing this, you cannot honestly determine whether this guy is from the future or not just based on failed predictions. There is still the possibility that he is from the future and the stuff he said would happen did not happen because by him making you aware of the events, he changed the direction of the "worldline".

It seems the events are coming into fruition, but at a delayed pace. He spoke of civil war between the power elite and commonfolk, and I see this event taking place in "Occupy Wall Street".

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
In my opinion, you can't determine the validity or invalidity of this guy based on the fact that some of his predictions haven't came true when he said they would.

The future is subject to change, especially when it is altered by someone who has been there. Knowing this, you cannot honestly determine whether this guy is from the future or not just based on failed predictions. There is still the possibility that he is from the future and the stuff he said would happen did not happen because by him making you aware of the events, he changed the direction of the "worldline".

It seems the events are coming into fruition, but at a delayed pace. He spoke of civil war between the power elite and commonfolk, and I see this event taking place in "Occupy Wall Street".

fine, then look into the facts about his time machine. look up the mass of an electron. look throug the threads for the duke university prof who powns his machine

I found it. EACH black hole would weigh a BILLION metric TONNES. lol

suppose r_s = 1 fm (somewhat smaller than "an
> electron"). Then m_BH = r_s*c^2/G, right? Plug 'n' chug. On my
> calculator, 10^-15 * 9x10^16/6.67x10^-11 approx 10^12 kg. Let's see,
> that would be, um, a billion metric tons, the mass of a cube of water
> 1000 meters to the side (as 1000^3 = 10^9 and water conveniently
> masses a metric ton, 10^3 kg per cubic meter

he himself states the difference in the worldline ia only like 5%, yet he claims there will be monthly "waco-like" events starting in 2005.

there hasn't been a second waco, so he is off by 82 months out of 82

it was a hoax done by the haber's, they even tried to sell the movie rights. the one brother knew about the IBM machine and the Y2K bug, the other brother tried to sell the story

edit on 9-10-2011 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Just cherry pick then, and ignore the Olympics

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Ok,take a look at this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read through it and check out the links.

What do you think?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

This is the ONLY reason I though of bringing this up again.
He did say "true or false" timelines are different. Seems to me is just a few years out.
He hinted at a BIG EVENT. Japan Earthquake?
He also said the people of the US of A would turn on thier government, and that it would all start wit conflict in the middle east.

Uhum..

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

You totally ignored my comment that had nothing to do with Titor

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny

This is the ONLY reason I though of bringing this up again.
He did say "true or false" timelines are different. Seems to me is just a few years out.
He hinted at a BIG EVENT. Japan Earthquake?
He also said the people of the US of A would turn on thier government, and that it would all start wit conflict in the middle east.

Uhum..

Hate to quote myself.
But it DOES seem the good folks of the good ol' US of A are starting to hate thier leader.
The US of A are apparently going to go for Iran next. That might lead to Russia siding with Iran.

Maybe, just maybe......this one had legs.
All im saying.
NIGHT.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

I think people should concentrate more on what he says "happened" and not on exact dates as time travel may be sketchie. In one of his he asked if we had heard of the parting of the red sea when he was asked about 2012. I suspect he may be referring to the united states breaking apart from the new madrid earthquake and the great lakes running into the golf. Thats my guess.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Here's the thin about all Time Traveler's , it doesn't matter what they can predict. What matters is the machine or process they use to travel through time and if it is scientifically possible. Did Tittor every say what he used to get through time or how he got there?

That's the part I'm most interested in and the best way to debunk/prove this really happened .

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

that is your conclusion and i respect that

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by evilaton

To be fair its not REALLY a conclusion, its just a post on a forum, worth chatting about.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join