It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Importany Documentary You May Ever Watch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
This video will REALLY wake you up, like a conspiracy double shot espresso.

www.youtube.com...

This is my FAVORITE Illuminati/NWO documentary, as it makes a lot more sense than all the other ones.

Also,

Good news: Unlike some fakers, this has NO MENTION of reptillians.

Did I just gain your trust? GOOD

edit on Tue Oct 4 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Embedded for you

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Embedding disabled.

It is a good documentary too.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Love a good embed fail

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
i will give it a go.. thanks
edit on 4-10-2011 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

Thanks for posting this. This is an awesome documentary- I'm about halfway thru it so far. Lots of good info compiled from many sources, some i've seen before but many that I haven't. If anyone's got the free time definitely check it out- It's worth watching!

Peace

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
this is definitely one that i haven't seen, there are a few parts i don't agree with, but in the big picture they are trivial as long as the big picture is realized...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by RainDog

I JUST finished the entire doc! Thank you sooo much for posting this...I'm sharing this many! WOW...we cannot deny what is really going on!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
This is excellent, and should be shared and spread. However, it paints a biased picture, by portraying an overly negative picture of republicans and Fox News, with barely any equivalent examples of evil, control and bias on the left.

While the people and Fox clips shown are certainly the epitome of evil, the unfortunate result is that this focus on the evils of "red", alone, will serve to drive away many viewers on the right who might otherwise have listened to the message. Furthermore, the failure to even ADDRESS the diabolical brainwashing of "left vs. right", which most Americans and most in the western world have their minds enslaved to as I speak, is simply a horrific oversight on the part of the producers of this documentary.

The left/right paradigm is one of the single most powerful methods of brainwashing being enacted today. Most people in the western world, and thus most people reading this are victim to it at some level. The makers of this documentary DESPERATELY needed to address this issue in detail and utterly dismantle it, in the same brilliant manner that they dismantled all the other lies and forms of control and brainwashing that were addressed, but they did not. There is a war for your mind, and the left/right paradigm is one of the strongest weapons in that war. Why on earth did they not address this?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observer99
This is excellent, and should be shared and spread. However, it paints a biased picture, by portraying an overly negative picture of republicans and Fox News, with barely any equivalent examples of evil, control and bias on the left.

While the people and Fox clips shown are certainly the epitome of evil, the unfortunate result is that this focus on the evils of "red", alone, will serve to drive away many viewers on the right who might otherwise have listened to the message. Furthermore, the failure to even ADDRESS the diabolical brainwashing of "left vs. right", which most Americans and most in the western world have their minds enslaved to as I speak, is simply a horrific oversight on the part of the producers of this documentary.

The left/right paradigm is one of the single most powerful methods of brainwashing being enacted today. Most people in the western world, and thus most people reading this are victim to it at some level. The makers of this documentary DESPERATELY needed to address this issue in detail and utterly dismantle it, in the same brilliant manner that they dismantled all the other lies and forms of control and brainwashing that were addressed, but they did not. There is a war for your mind, and the left/right paradigm is one of the strongest weapons in that war. Why on earth did they not address this?

I agree, librals are just as evil as conservatives.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observer99

Amen

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
For some reason, the YouTube link isn't iPod-friendly...Which sucks, as I love watching documentaries on anything NWO, & scaring myself Alex-Jones style.

I'll probably watch it tomorrow & share my thoughts. Whether it really is the "most importany documentary I may ever watch", we shall see...Because I've watched a lot of docs, & have only seen a couple of good & worthy documentaries on this topic.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Just finished watching. Incredible video. So many witnesses at 9/11 who did hear explosions. More than I had heard before. Fascinating information.

Loved George Carlin.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
thanks im checking this out now

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Here is another interesting vid that I found on the same page as the original posted video about Sir Michael Jackson. Notice the Album cover depicts the scene of 911 four years before it happened.

new topics

join