It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

You say lady gaga has no talent?

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Watch this than Mr. Hater.

www.youtube.com...
Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - The Lady Is A Tramp

Unlike katy perry or brittney, lady gaga can actually sing when she doesnt use electronics, and this proves it even more than the countless acoustic versions of her.




posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184
 





posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by spw184
 




Thanks for the imbed, im always too lazy to do that



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184
 


Why bother posting a thread at all then?



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I am not one to like too many new *ahem* 'Stars' these days but I find myself liking Gaga more and more as I listen to her acoustic sets as well. Her playing solo with just a piano proves that she's not just another Britney.

One instrument and one voice separates the talent from the trash.

Thanks for the Tony Bennett Vid also.



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I don't think she has no talent.

What I think is she is just a talented puppet used in the music industry.
She has no personality she is just told what to dress like and act like.
If you seen here before she became famous she was not this person.



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
She's kooky, for sure, it sometimes seems that's what people don't like.

I've heard her sing without any instrument, and she has an incredible voice.



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184
 


Eh well, she/he seems to enjoy what she/he is doing and is making a very good living doing so. So while I'm not a fan of his/her music, I must admit that her/his drive is indicative of talent. (Hmm, I've never had so much difficulty with a pronoun in my life until this post.)



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
She can sing, but that does not mean she did not sell her sole to the main stream industry witch exploits music. My girl friend can sing better then any one I have ever heard (I am a musician) but she will probably never be as famous as lady gaga. I do not respect her as a real musician "ma ma ma poker face"
edit on 4-10-2011 by 8ILlBILl8 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Yeah, she's talented and wrote a lot of mainstream songs for others before she got famous herself but I'm just not into her music at all.

I remember her admitting years ago that she wanted to get into the music business because she loved writing songs since she was a little girl but also because she wanted to wear her own designed clothing and be able to sell them too.

What I don't like about her is that while she is a little off kilter (which I do like, hell I'm a huge fan of Wes Borland and anyone who's seen him in music videos and live knows he's a weird cat, Buckethead too in fact), she's not a corporate puppet who sold her soul to be famous and to influence people into a supposed "NWO agenda" as some of the more mentally insane on ATS would have you believe.

I don't like that most of her weird outfits were all blatant ripoffs of what Grace Jones has worn for decades.

(And nobody even DARE say Grace is an Illuminati puppet either because if her weirdness was part of some pretend plan, she'd have been a lot more famous and well known even during a time when being weird was normal with Adam Ant and his band dressing like swashbuckling dandies or Ed Tudor-Pole was walking around in 17th century inspired garb......Boy George anyone? Kate Bush?)



posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I guess its the style of her songs that make her seem so talentless. The song in her video showed off her voice, her popular songs do not. Any one can sing those I guess mainstream music doesn't like anything that shows real talent. Maybe her "kookiness is is due to her inability to actually showcase her talent because the mainstream music industry inhibits that? Who knows, I still can't stand her, but I will admit underneath it all there is talent, although it is still nothing compared to some of my favorite singers.



posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kovenov
reply to post by spw184
 


Eh well, she/he seems to enjoy what she/he is doing and is making a very good living doing so. So while I'm not a fan of his/her music, I must admit that her/his drive is indicative of talent. (Hmm, I've never had so much difficulty with a pronoun in my life until this post.)


>-> Shes not a guy....



posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8ILlBILl8
She can sing, but that does not mean she did not sell her sole to the main stream industry witch exploits music. My girl friend can sing better then any one I have ever heard (I am a musician) but she will probably never be as famous as lady gaga. I do not respect her as a real musician "ma ma ma poker face"
edit on 4-10-2011 by 8ILlBILl8 because: (no reason given)


Than you sir, are a babbling idiot. Also, its "Soul" Not sole, and its "Which" not witch.



posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
I guess its the style of her songs that make her seem so talentless. The song in her video showed off her voice, her popular songs do not. Any one can sing those I guess mainstream music doesn't like anything that shows real talent. Maybe her "kookiness is is due to her inability to actually showcase her talent because the mainstream music industry inhibits that? Who knows, I still can't stand her, but I will admit underneath it all there is talent, although it is still nothing compared to some of my favorite singers.


What about Speechless and You and I?



posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
She clearly has talent, but it's her personna (created for $$$ shock value) which taints that. The super slutty weird routine is old. If she did what she really excels at. it would be different, but instead the money machine dictates the output. I'm not a fan of of hers per say, but I REALLY love this song.




posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
She clearly has talent, but it's her personna (created for $$$ shock value) which taints that. The super slutty weird routine is old. If she did what she really excels at. it would be different, but instead the money machine dictates the output. I'm not a fan of of hers per say, but I REALLY love this song.





and if you notice, her past few appearences have ditched to supersluttyweird routine.



new topics

top topics



 
2

log in

join