It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Rumsfeld in Al Jazeera Interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Interesting watching Rummy spar with AJ Washington correspondent Abderrahim Foukara.Not his finest moment as he dodged the question "asking straight out if he felt any responsibility for the deaths of innocent Iraqis because, in his words, the Bush administration "didn't secure the borders" of the country and sent in too few troops."

It's worth a viewing...

edit on 4-10-2011 by JohnnyCanuck because: ...just because

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Of course he dodged the question because his answer would be, "I feel no guilt about anything, I'm a #ing sociopath."

That man needs to be tried for treason, along with every other bastard that falsified information to lead us into an unconstitutional, and highly immoral war, that resulted in more civilian casualties than combative.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
haha wonder how long that could of gone on for
is it possible donald rumsfeld is a broken record player?

the al jazeera guy was way to light on the subject, and still donald duck was getting upset

you need to be in jail old man

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Anyone who studies human behavior has got to love this one. I am surprised Rumsfeld continued the interview without getting up and walking out. Because he didn't, he showed some of his true characteristics. Definite sociopath with narcissistic tendencies.

Instead of accepting any criticism or self investigation, he immediately turns and says "what about you !?" Even pointing fingers. Sociopaths don't bond, they USE. This is my interview. It will go my way or we will yell, now which is it?

You can't question me only learn FROM me. I am right and you are wrong, I know the true story and you don't.
All a bunch of distraction designed to confuse the real issue which is the simple but persistent question put before him. It really is a state of denial as opposed to ignorance. He knows what he has done is wrong, but can never admit it EVER.

The whole time his overall tone is whining and who me? Not me, I never did said that, oh no no no! It's you who is going on and on and on (gestures circle motions with his hands) Trying to upset the interviewer out of his focus and calm so that Rumsfeld can say what is your problem? He's a master at his craft. No wonder he clawed and climbed his way to the board rooms of power. You guys want to paint any particular behavior as "evil" this should be it.

new topics

top topics

join