It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Mission of Air Force's X-37B Robot Space Plane May Go Into Overtime

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
This is an interesting article I found today. It makes me wonder what exactly they are up to. Most likely its a spy ship, as the article implies. Do you suppose this could be the explanation for some of the strange sightings in the sky?
www.foxnews.com...

I found this article dating back to 1989 about the space shuttle columbia and its secret mission.
www.nytimes.com...

It also made me think about this article about possible secret missions to the moon
www.livescience.com...

I just thought these things were interesting. Im not saying there is a conspiracy, because I suppose a lot of this information would be classified. I just thought it was interesting.
edit on 4-10-2011 by Veritas1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I wondered what happened to that craft.It's been up there for awhile now.
Hm,let me go do some digging,I had alot of stuff on it when it went up.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas1
This is an interesting article I found today. It makes me wonder what exactly they are up to. Most likely its a spy ship, as the article implies. Do you suppose this could be the explanation for some of the strange sightings in the sky?

You want to know if an object in orbit, that anyone can walk out into their backyard at night and see, can verify for themselves that it is in the expected place at the expected time, that is one of the easier to see satellites...
...is responsible for strange lights in the sky, or has perhaps gone to the moon??

heavens-above

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Thank you for that link! I appreciate it very much.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
The sneaky little ba tard was up there for two hundred days last flight........
This is somethinf ive been wondering about too.
Now what can they do with a robot out in space or low orbit besides spy and launch strikes on whatever lies below....
The damn thing could be sending real time pitures and sensor data or it could just be waiting to drop its load should that become expedient for the POTUS....

new topics

top topics

join