Tarot or I Ching Readings to Those Interested

page: 31
58
<< 28  29  30    32  33 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MortlitantiFMMJ
I'd like a general reading if you can, thanks


Hi!
I'm on a roll with the I Ching readings, so I also hope you don't mind that instead of Tarot.


Your oracle is Hexagram 46: Pushing Upward. This suggests that you're making progress with whatever you're doing and you're going to find success. The oracle does encourage you to see the "great man" I'm not sure who that might be. It could be a parent, or an elder family member, perhaps a boss, or a teacher. It says to not be afraid. Perhaps you have some anxiety in seeing this person. But basically, don't be afraid because in reality, everything is going to turn out well, don't worry!
Although it does suggest that you're going to have to set to work after you talk to this person in order to ensure good fortune.

The first line changes. This suggests that you're going to advance upwards in what you're doing and things are going to turn out well. Perhaps this means you're going to get some sort of better position in your job, and things are going to turn out well in that? But I get the feeling you might have a better understanding what it might be referring to.

The second line changes. This suggests that because you are such a sincere person, even a small gift/sacrifice from you will be graciously appreciated. Maybe you're feeling a wish or desire to be able to give more than you can, but know that it doesn't matter as much, even small bits of effort will go appreciated because you're such a nice person.

The third line changes. This suggests that you really have no obstacles facing you for the time being. It might even be marvelous how easy things seem to be working out, but be mindful that this isn't going to last forever, of course.

Your situation is evolving and turning into Hexagram 24: Return. This suggests some sort of coming and going. Perhaps you have to temporarily leave where you are at, maybe there are some friends from far away that you're going to visit, or something like that. But it looks like you'll be back (the oracle says seven days). So, it looks like you'll be away for a week, but you'll be back. Now that I think about it, holidays are coming up, so maybe you're going to spend a week away with friends and family. The oracle really seems to be pushing the notion of happy people welcoming you. It also suggests, that visiting them will not conflict with any obligations you might have with your current situation. For example, if you have work to do, your work will not mind you taking the time off.

I hope that helped!




posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Torok
How do my job prospects look in the near future......thanks in advance


Hi, Torok! Thanks for being so patient. I'm sorry you had to wait so long for your reading, but I hope it helps.

For your job prospect you answer is found in Hexagram 10: Treading Carefully. It seems that with this job prospect thing, you're treading on a fine line. So, it's very important to be very careful, but the oracle does suggest success.


The first line changes. This suggest that you've been on this road before. Perhaps you're a pro at job hunting by now, so it looks like you'll go forward without really running into any problems.

The third line changes. It seems here is where the trouble lies. Perhaps the situation has changed for you. Maybe it was once easy for you to find a job, but you're going to have to make some changes. The economy has changed, and the ways you went about getting a job are different now. You're going to have to open your eyes to new ways to find a job, and then you'll find more success. It's funny, it's like, I remember when I was a kid in high school, I would just apply at a job, they'd have applications, and I'd fill it out and get a job that day. But nowadays, it seems you have to fight so hard for one. You need at least two recommendations and a resume at the least. My friend even said that she applied at Quizno's and the manager asked if she had a resume. My friend was like, "This is Quizno's. I need a resume?" And the manager was like, "Yeah! Everyone has a resume." So, it's weird. I guess it's about getting with the program and figuring out what you need to get or change to get the job you want.

Your situation is changing into Hexagram 44: Coming to Meet. I always found this hexagram odd. Basically, it says that you're going to meet a woman, and that you shouldn't trust her. Perhaps it is a woman who you want to work for, but this is not a good idea. I guess on the basicest of levels, it's about how looks can be deceiving. A seemingly good job is not going to be what you expect. So look deeper into the job and give it some serious thought. Don't just go for it because some woman has seduced you.



posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wotan
Hiya and thanks in advance for a reading.

Will my finances get sorted out for the better in the near future?

regards
Wotan


Hi, Wotan! That's really nice of you to be so caring about your fiance.


Anyway! Your answer is found in Hexagram 20: Contemplation. It seems that now is not the time, but that doesn't mean he should wait around and do nothing. Instead he should carefully prepare and get ready to have things sorted out. The oracle also suggests he should be sincere, meaning he really wants this change to come about for pure reasons and not some sort of superficial one. The oracle also suggests he should look more dignified, that somehow this will command other's respect.

The first line changes. This suggests that your fiance looks like a novice in others' eyes. Perhaps with whatever he needs to sort out, the people in charge of his situation aren't taking him seriously. So somehow he needs to step up his game. It seems that he has talents, but he really needs to let them show.

The situation is changing and we get Hexagram 42: Increase. This hexagram suggests that your fiance needs to take a big leap in order to get where he wants to go. I suppose, once he has contemplated the matter, and he has figured out what he needs to do, he needs to pursue that. The oracle also says that if he sees good, he should imitate it. If he has faults, he should rid himself of them.

I hope that helps you and your fiance.



posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz
 


I too enjoy threads like this. I believe we all are capable of "insight" into others' lives/futures, and I've found it much easier to be open to those insights with complete strangers than people who are close to me, regardless of the method.

So, I'll ask a couple of questions that are my most pressing issues. Maybe you'll give me something to new to think about that will help.


1. I'm at a crossroads with so many possibilities before me. At this stage in my life, I have the opportunity to completely reinvent myself, and I feel like a kid in high school again, not sure what I want to be when I grow up. It's both frightening and exciting at the same time. I never imagined retirement feeling like this. I have several to choose from, and I wish I knew which would be the most rewarding, both financially and emotionally.

2. The most important question in my life at present...I've lost something terribly important, and I can't find it..anywhere. I've been looking and looking for years. I would love a point in the right direction, or even a hint.

Thanks for whatever you can give.



posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Man, you have created quite a job for yourself with this thread...

Wow... I like it but, cheese and crackers... think you will ever catch up...
I won't ask for one cause I feel kinda bad for you



posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz
 


Hi Xaberz my request for a reading is on the bottom of page 9 so you're nearly there!!

If its alright i'd like to change it to a general reading instead of my question?

Hopefully you see this before you do it and many thanks for your kindness!



posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by CelestialSon
reply to post by Xaberz
 


Hi Xaberz my request for a reading is on the bottom of page 9 so you're nearly there!!

If its alright i'd like to change it to a general reading instead of my question?

Hopefully you see this before you do it and many thanks for your kindness!

Will do!



posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz
 


Thanks for your reply....pretty spot on to what has happened so far. I have been offered three different positions, all out of state though. And there is a male and female contact I have to go through when I make these choices. Maybe I will just call the guy from now on.

Thanks again
edit on 5-11-2011 by Torok because: spelling



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Torok
reply to post by Xaberz
 


Thanks for your reply....pretty spot on to what has happened so far. I have been offered three different positions, all out of state though. And there is a male and female contact I have to go through when I make these choices. Maybe I will just call the guy from now on.

Thanks again
edit on 5-11-2011 by Torok because: spelling


You're very welcome! And I'm glad that the reading helped.
Best of luck to you about your job hunt.



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaberz

Originally posted by Wotan
Hiya and thanks in advance for a reading.

Will my finances get sorted out for the better in the near future?

regards
Wotan


Hi, Wotan! That's really nice of you to be so caring about your fiance.


Anyway! Your answer is found in Hexagram 20: Contemplation. It seems that now is not the time, but that doesn't mean he should wait around and do nothing. Instead he should carefully prepare and get ready to have things sorted out. The oracle also suggests he should be sincere, meaning he really wants this change to come about for pure reasons and not some sort of superficial one. The oracle also suggests he should look more dignified, that somehow this will command other's respect.

The first line changes. This suggests that your fiance looks like a novice in others' eyes. Perhaps with whatever he needs to sort out, the people in charge of his situation aren't taking him seriously. So somehow he needs to step up his game. It seems that he has talents, but he really needs to let them show.

The situation is changing and we get Hexagram 42: Increase. This hexagram suggests that your fiance needs to take a big leap in order to get where he wants to go. I suppose, once he has contemplated the matter, and he has figured out what he needs to do, he needs to pursue that. The oracle also says that if he sees good, he should imitate it. If he has faults, he should rid himself of them.

I hope that helps you and your fiance.


Thanks for the reading BUT ................. there is just one problem - I said FINANCES, not Fiance.

regards
Wotan



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wotan

Originally posted by Xaberz

Originally posted by Wotan
Hiya and thanks in advance for a reading.

Will my finances get sorted out for the better in the near future?

regards
Wotan


Hi, Wotan! That's really nice of you to be so caring about your fiance.


Anyway! Your answer is found in Hexagram 20: Contemplation. It seems that now is not the time, but that doesn't mean he should wait around and do nothing. Instead he should carefully prepare and get ready to have things sorted out. The oracle also suggests he should be sincere, meaning he really wants this change to come about for pure reasons and not some sort of superficial one. The oracle also suggests he should look more dignified, that somehow this will command other's respect.

The first line changes. This suggests that your fiance looks like a novice in others' eyes. Perhaps with whatever he needs to sort out, the people in charge of his situation aren't taking him seriously. So somehow he needs to step up his game. It seems that he has talents, but he really needs to let them show.

The situation is changing and we get Hexagram 42: Increase. This hexagram suggests that your fiance needs to take a big leap in order to get where he wants to go. I suppose, once he has contemplated the matter, and he has figured out what he needs to do, he needs to pursue that. The oracle also says that if he sees good, he should imitate it. If he has faults, he should rid himself of them.

I hope that helps you and your fiance.


Thanks for the reading BUT ................. there is just one problem - I said FINANCES, not Fiance.

regards
Wotan


LOL! Sorry for the mistake. I don't know how I misread that. You must take me for being very blind.

To answer about your finances, it is Hexagram 62: Preponderance of the Small. It doesn't seem wise to take big risks at this time, and you'll succeed better in pursuing small things.

The top line changes. This suggests that you've probably not followed this advice recently, and probably have taken a big risk. It doesn't seem that any good will come of this mistake, and the I Ching suggests that you are paying for your actions. It seems pretty much self-inflicted, but the situation is changing, so let's say what the I Ching says you should do.

The future is embodied in Hexagram 56: The Wanderer. It seems your finances may improve a little, but probably not as much as you might hope or wish. Definitely keep following the advice from before to not take any big financial risks at this time. The I Ching also suggests to be modest with your spendings, and you'll see good fortune.




posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by star child
Thank you for this thread. Will my daughter, who almost died two months ago get well again and make a full recovery?

Peace star child.


Hi, Star child.


The answer to your question is the Hanged Man. I guess this card represents your daughter right now. She is at a standstill, and probably can't move. Perhaps she is bed-bound, which I get from the man being tied by his foot. It's like she can't really move very well. But if you look at the Hanged Man's face, it is actually pretty spiritual in nature. I suppose this means, that your daughter will have a lot of time to think and reflect over her life and her place on Earth during this event. Also, if you look at the tree, it is growing leaves, so all is not sad and dead around her. I guess one can say that there is some joy around her, maybe her room where she is is decorated very nicely. Perhaps she has books she can read, which gives her joy. Or something like that.


Next is the Five of Cups. This is a rather dark card, and often times represents sadness. This probably represents her sadness over the situation. It's like she has lost something, a part of herself that she can't get back. Basically it's a great melancholy over the situation, and I get the feeling that she often broods over what was lost, and finds it hard to think of what she still has. I get this because the figure in the card is mournful over the three cups that have been spilled, but he forgets that he still has two cups remaining upright. He just needs to lift up his head and open his eyes, and see that all is not lost.


Next is the Chariot. I get the impression that with the Chariot, this represents her finally moving forward, and thus she will probably get better. Another meaning of the Chariot can be a loss of control, perhaps she is feeling at a loss because events have happened to her that were out of her control. This can be very disconcerting, so I wonder how she will cope. The chariot also brings to mind a wheelchair. It's like she'll be able to mobilize first in a wheelchair, and that can be hard because life will be a lot more difficult to get around than it used to be. This surely will be a test on your daughter's strength.


Yeah the Seven of Wands. I guess it's to be expected; her life will be a constant struggle for awhile. It will be like there are so many obstacles in her way, and so her life will be a lot more stressful. It will definitely take some getting used to for her, but let's see what will happen.


The fool doesn't necessarily mean that your daughter will start acting like a fool. The fool is more like someone who is starting a new journey. Because everything is new, they tend to act rather foolish because they haven't quite learned how the world operates yet. It's very similar to your daughter, and I actually get a really good feeling from this card. This card represents that she is not going to give up. It's like she's going to start on a new journey, a new life, where things aren't like how they used to be, but things are rather new and such. In this way, mistakes will probably be made, learning will need to be done, but the fool has a light-heartedness leading him on. It's like an inner courage because life is an adventure.

So, all in all, it does seem she will get better. It won't be easy, but does seem to be happy times in store for her in her future. It really seems like this represents her learning experience.
edit on 11/7/2011 by Xaberz because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by PAranormal
I am wondering how the future looks for my girlfriend and I. What the future looks like for my current divorce. I have no preference in what technique you use.... thanks!


Hi there!

I drew a few cards for your questions.

For your girlfriend it is the Page of Cups, the Ace of Cups, and the Knight of Wands.
Cups represent love and emotions, so I'm sensing a great deal of happiness in the future with you and your girlfriend. The Page of Cups represents the jovial aspect of your relationship. You guys will have a lot of fun with each other. The Ace of Cups represents a new beginning. This is new love for the two of you, so things are really great. It's like a love that is ever flowing. The Knight of Wands suggests a very adventurous nature to your relationship. It doesn't seem like the two of you are just going to sit on the couch and snuggle. It seems it'll be filled with lots of excitement.


For your divorce it is the Two of Cups, the Queen of Pentacles, and the High Priestess. These cards don't seem to infer any sort of animosity between you and your ex. The Two of Cups seems to represent reconciliation, or coming to terms with past events. It seems there is a great deal of closure between the two of you. The Queen of Pentacles seems to represent a greater understanding between the two of you. Perhaps a general acceptance that by parting, the two of you can become happier people. The High Priestess seems to say pretty much the same things. A reconciliation between the two of you. A general acceptance and understanding that this divorce is the right choice. Yeah, it really seems like this divorce is going to work out, and the two of you will become happier people because of it.



posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by reject
reply to post by Xaberz
 


oh boy a freebie reading...alright! I'm game.


Oh boy! I'm glad you're excited for your freebie reading. I'm on a Tarot kick, so let's see what the cards have to say.

The first card is the Moon. I sense a revelation that will slowly fall into your mind. It will be a greater understanding over something you have not delved on before.

It is the Ace of Swords. The Ace reaffirms that this is something new. It's a greater understanding of the way something is supposed to be. You will realize that something is not right, and you will think of a new way to fix it.

This thing is the Ten of Wands. A burden. Something is weighing you down. Something you don't need. And you're going to take the steps that are necessary to remove it from your life.

The Ace of Pentacles. By removing this burden from your life, it will allow new opportunities to come your way. So ask yourself what is holding you back, and what can you do to remove that block.

Next is the King of Swords. I expect action, determination, and a sense of certainty in you. Once you realize what it is, you'll do what is necessary to fix it.

Next is the Six of Wands. Here you have room to celebrate and feel proud. It seems that whatever you are going to change, it will turn out well in the end.

The last card is the Magician. The Ace of Pentacles represented new opportunities coming your way. I think the Magician represents your ability to be able to accept them. I sense you'll be freer from removing that burden from your life. You won't be as stuck as you were before, and you'll be able to do more in your life.

Best of luck to you! I hope the reading helps.



posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaberz

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
Now that you've had 9 pages of practice....do me..do me! LOL


Hi, blazenresearcher.


Since you didn't specify, I hope you don't mind an I Ching reading.
I did two earlier today, and had a lot of luck. So hopefully this one will really help you too!

Your oracle is Hexagram 56: The Wanderer. It seems you'll have success in small matters, and perseverance will bring you good fortune. Basically, the Wanderer can't tackle big obstacles since he doesn't really have the resources to do so. So small matters are where it's at, and not biting off more than you can chew would be wise. Perseverance would mean to not give up right now. Just keep going and things will turn out right in the end.

If there is anyone that you are supposed to penalize, perhaps they have crossed you one too many times, it is good to be clear-minded and cautious. Also, don't drag out the matter indefinitely. I suppose that would mean to not keep an overly harsh and unforgiving grudge. Just let the matter be settled, while keeping a clear head and while remaining cautious that giving in too much might have consequences. It's like hold them accountable, but don't be too harsh in your judgement, basically.

The first line changes. This suggests that you're busying yourself in distracting things that is keeping you away from your current goals. For example, say you're in school, and you're spending way too much playing video games or on social networking sites. Or say your job is to do a project, but you're spending way too much time socializing with people you're not getting your work done. Basically, the I Ching is telling you to focus yourself or you're going to face the consequences. Perhaps you already know what I mean.

The fourth line changes. This suggests you might have a decent situation going for you, but that doesn't mean you're completely secure. Perhaps you are living at someone's house who is letting you stay, or perhaps where you are living is only temporary. But basically, where you are at might be nice compared to where you could be, but you really should be on guard in case anything were to happen and be ready to protect yourself. It talks about how you are persistently conscious of being a stranger in strange lands (if that makes more sense to you).

Your situation is changing and it is shown in Hexagram 22: Grace. Here it is important to undertake something small. I get the feeling perhaps you need to help someone. Perhaps help someone make something nice or nicer. Maybe this makes sense to you. If you're living at someone's house, perhaps it would benefit you to clean up the place in thanks for letting you stay. A little act of kindness like this will go a long way.

I suppose Grace is also telling you to be more gracious. It seems some people might be helping you on your journey through life, so it is good to be thankful and show how happy you are. Of course, if matters become grave, you can't do this, but for the time this seems like the best bet.


Thank you for the reading. Yes, it is all changing as many are going through changes. I appreciate your insight, especially the point about being gracious. Something we should all do, but I need a little reminder sometimes.

Thanks.



posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by targeting
Does the person I love return my feelings?


Sorry it's been so long since you've asked this question. It must have been agonizing to wait for the answer.

Okay, so I'll draw three cards. The first represents what you think of this other person. The second, what they think of you, and the third is what you should do.

The first is the Knight of Wands. It seems you really want to embark on a relationship with this other person. It's like you're really gung ho about it and you can't wait to begin a relationship with this person. Perhaps you want to impress this person a lot, but it seems like you're not really being yourself. It's like you're trying too hard to impress them, where being honest might be a better tactic. If they do like you, it will be for you, not for anything else.

The second card is the World. This doesn't seem to point that this other person does or doesn't love you. What seems to be happening though, is that this other person seems to have a sense of adventure on their mind. It doesn't seem that want to continue where they want to be, and it seems like they are contemplating moving to a new location. More than likely, I don't know if a relationship with this person will happen if they do move. I think the possibility that they love you is there, but I don't have the feeling that now is the time for the two of you.

What you should do is the Three of Swords. Oh, it seems that this is going to hurt you. I understand you really want to be with this person, but now simply is not the time. I get the feeling that you might give up and you might lose hope. And then maybe you'll even forget about this other person. But if the two of you are really meant for each other you wouldn't do this. You would be happy for them that they are doing that in their life which is going to make them happy. And you would be proud of them for doing that which they desire. So it's a decision you are going to have to make. Will you be sad or will you be happy for them. The choice is up to you.



posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher

Originally posted by Xaberz

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
Now that you've had 9 pages of practice....do me..do me! LOL


Hi, blazenresearcher.


Since you didn't specify, I hope you don't mind an I Ching reading.
I did two earlier today, and had a lot of luck. So hopefully this one will really help you too!

Your oracle is Hexagram 56: The Wanderer. It seems you'll have success in small matters, and perseverance will bring you good fortune. Basically, the Wanderer can't tackle big obstacles since he doesn't really have the resources to do so. So small matters are where it's at, and not biting off more than you can chew would be wise. Perseverance would mean to not give up right now. Just keep going and things will turn out right in the end.

If there is anyone that you are supposed to penalize, perhaps they have crossed you one too many times, it is good to be clear-minded and cautious. Also, don't drag out the matter indefinitely. I suppose that would mean to not keep an overly harsh and unforgiving grudge. Just let the matter be settled, while keeping a clear head and while remaining cautious that giving in too much might have consequences. It's like hold them accountable, but don't be too harsh in your judgement, basically.

The first line changes. This suggests that you're busying yourself in distracting things that is keeping you away from your current goals. For example, say you're in school, and you're spending way too much playing video games or on social networking sites. Or say your job is to do a project, but you're spending way too much time socializing with people you're not getting your work done. Basically, the I Ching is telling you to focus yourself or you're going to face the consequences. Perhaps you already know what I mean.

The fourth line changes. This suggests you might have a decent situation going for you, but that doesn't mean you're completely secure. Perhaps you are living at someone's house who is letting you stay, or perhaps where you are living is only temporary. But basically, where you are at might be nice compared to where you could be, but you really should be on guard in case anything were to happen and be ready to protect yourself. It talks about how you are persistently conscious of being a stranger in strange lands (if that makes more sense to you).

Your situation is changing and it is shown in Hexagram 22: Grace. Here it is important to undertake something small. I get the feeling perhaps you need to help someone. Perhaps help someone make something nice or nicer. Maybe this makes sense to you. If you're living at someone's house, perhaps it would benefit you to clean up the place in thanks for letting you stay. A little act of kindness like this will go a long way.

I suppose Grace is also telling you to be more gracious. It seems some people might be helping you on your journey through life, so it is good to be thankful and show how happy you are. Of course, if matters become grave, you can't do this, but for the time this seems like the best bet.


Thank you for the reading. Yes, it is all changing as many are going through changes. I appreciate your insight, especially the point about being gracious. Something we should all do, but I need a little reminder sometimes.

Thanks.


No problem.
You're absolutely right that we should all be more gracious. Just imagine how much more beautiful the world would be if all people were to do this.



posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I would love a reading when you get a chance! Just curious about my job situation. I just left a job a few weeks ago that was sucking the life out of me and was a terrible fit (wasn't there that long anyways). I am looking for a new job right now and do have a couple of interviews lined up this week. Do you see me getting a job offer - if so, will it be a good fit for me?

Thanks!!!!



posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8
reply to post by Xaberz
 


Where will I be in exactly 12 months overall? How will I be, where will I be in life?
edit on 5/10/11 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)


Hi, shadowland! Thanks for being so patient. It seems like it's time to call on the I Ching to answer your question.

Where will you be in exactly 12 months overall? The answer is Hexagram 20: Contemplation. It seems that 12 months from now, which I suppose would be November 2012, you're going to be contemplating something important in your life. Perhaps it has to do with some sort of difficult decision that you'll have to make that will affect your life. A decision that potentially will lead you in two different directions depending on which one you make.

The fifth line changes, this suggests that you'll contemplate but not really act on anything.

The changing line creates Hexagram 23: Splitting Apart. It seems a dire situation will appear in your life, and the I Ching advises you to not undergo any changes at this time.

How will you be? The answer is Hexagram 4: Youthful Folly. It seems like you're going to be bothered by someone young and inexperienced. It probably will be annoying, but since they are young, and you have the ability to guide them, you'll sort of help them out, as long as they don't keep bothering you.

The first line changes. It seems that this young person is kind of ignorant, and you're going to spend time punishing them for their ignorance. It seems this will have a positive affect on this person, but you'll regret that you did it.

The second line changes. I think this suggests you being kind to this young person. And this seems to deal with your family. By helping this annoying young person, you're going to help out your family in some way.

The situation is changing, so we have Hexagram 27: Providing Nourishment. I suppose this little event is like a little test. It's testing your ability to be patient with someone. I suppose this represents some sort of change in you. Like a few years ago you would not have been so patient, but at this new point in your life, you've taken steps to helping without getting upset or seriously annoyed. I get the sense of happiness and pride in you.

Where will shadowland be in life? The answer is Hexagram 41: Decrease. It seems like you will have sacrificed something. This is not bad because the sacrifice was for a good reason, and you will be happy because of it.

The first line changes. It seems that you will be helping someone a great deal. By helping them you're going to have to put a lot of things on hold.

The third line changes. It seems a friend will drop out of your life. Perhaps they are going to move away, or simply move on. But this is okay, and not really a moment of grief. Friends come and go, and sure enough a new friend will come along.

The situation is changing so we have Hexagram 18: Decay. It seems you're going to come across a great obstacle. It's going to take a great deal of effort to solve it, so you should be careful. The I Ching recommends careful consideration in dealing with this event, so much so that you should spend three days contemplating what you should do, and three days after following up on it to make sure nothing bad might happen.

I hope this helps! 12 months is a long way to go, so I hope you remember to read this in November of next year so you can follow the I Ching's advice.



posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
what page are you up to??? I am up in the twenties so you might not get to me at all and I understand. I will check once in a while, I am enjoying the readings you gave to others, an interesting read for sure!





new topics

top topics



 
58
<< 28  29  30    32  33 >>

log in

join