It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot or I Ching Readings to Those Interested

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaginD
I Ching - Will We have another baby?

Been thinking about this a lot lately

Hi, KaginD. The oracle is Hexagram 58: Joyous Lake, which says your joyous mood will bring success. A number of lines change. The first is the same message, and is about contented joyousness that will bring good fortune. The third warns of being led astray by idle pleasures. I suppose that's saying, to not waste your day away with inappropriate pleasures when you could be busy making a baby. The changing top line says to stay focused on the direction of your life that you want to achieve -- to not be led astray by seductive choices.

The hexagram that comes next is 44: Coming to Meet. This hexagram is linked with June-July, perhaps a baby will be made in those brighter months? It says to be free of dishonest motives. I'm guessing your husband wants to have another baby too and you don't plan on dishonestly having one. The next part says to take note of the condition of your home when making the decision to have a baby.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Im up for it. What do you see in my upcoming lovelife/relationship? Thank you in advance!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by studio500

Originally posted by Xaberz

Originally posted by studio500
I'm up for a reading.

What information do you require from me? I would prefer a general reading

But if you prefer a question I would like to know if my home situation will change very much within the next 2 years.

edit on 4-10-2011 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

I don't think I require any personal information. If there is something a person wants to share with me they are more than welcome to however.

Okay, to answer your question I decided to consult the Tarot. The card that came up was the Ace of Pentacles. I see the possibility that if new money comes into your life, you will see a change in your home for the better. I don't know if you own a house. If so, i can see how money can allow you to do improvements on your house that will change your home situation for the better. If you rent, I can see how money can allow you to rent a much nicer apartment. Of course this depends on whether you want to spend the money on your home, and if not there might not be much change.

I drew another card for your question, and it was the Ten of Swords. This one is a much more difficult card. It signifies that there might be a great many difficulties in your life that are going against you. I suppose my best advice is to make sure your financial situation is stable. Even if you do come into more money that doesn't mean it isn't important to balance your budget and continue to spend your money wisely.

Is that helpful at all?

Extremely helpful and relevant, thank you Xaberz.

Your reading fits right in to my current situation with a large 2nd stage renovation spend due within the next few months together with an expected cash boost.

As for the swords yes there are difficulties. I plan to sell and move abroad but I look after my disabled elderly parent also. They are not so happy at the prospect of moving so there is a stumbling block in place at the moment. Also no matter what finance comes in or not at the moment, unless I budget well it could all go very wrong.

So a big thank you from me. What you told me appears to be spot.

Oh! That's so cool! I'm glad I helped
. Good luck with your endeavors, they seem noble indeed. And yes please budget well. I would hate to see you in a poor situation when you are helping your parent. They're counting on you too! You are a goon son.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I am not familiar with I-ching, so I could go with that, but whatever you feel led to use is fine with me.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Thanks! My husband wants another one. Problem is, he works away on a boat, and we already have a three year old and a one year old. I do want another, but I wonder if I will be able to keep up with three kids, house work, and playtime. Also, we own a two bedroom home. So we would def. Need a bigger place. Great Job OP!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clark Savage Jr.
reply to post by Xaberz

Much obliged friend, pretty accurate, embarrasingly enough , lol.

Thanks again.

Haha! At least you can laugh at yourself for it. I hope my advice works out for you. It sounds like it makes sense to you too, which is awesome! The I Ching gives you the tools necessary, but your future really is in your hands.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Ok I'ma reasonable doubt person can you give me anything from either I Ching/Tarot that pertains to what my next step should be in the relationship I'm in????Please and thank you in advance OP for the effort

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaginD
reply to post by Xaberz

Thanks! My husband wants another one. Problem is, he works away on a boat, and we already have a three year old and a one year old. I do want another, but I wonder if I will be able to keep up with three kids, house work, and playtime. Also, we own a two bedroom home. So we would def. Need a bigger place. Great Job OP!

Aww, thank you! Like I said before, it's important to take those circumstances into consideration. Definitely don't have a child unless you feel like it will bring the two of you joy. I suppose that part about temptations and shallow pleasures could relate here, because if you spend your money on shallow things, you wouldn't have enough for the new baby. Once again, good luck! And who knows? Maybe next year during hotter months things will work out for the two of you.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
We've been trying to have a child. WIll this happen soon? Also will we be relocating to another country ? I need to know thanks you in advance

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
reply to post by Xaberz

count me in! what info do you need from me? i'm very open minded and wide awake. my soul is on fire and i'm looking for direction...i'll at least give you a fair shake...

I don't really need any info per se, but if there is something you want me to examine in particular I can do that for you.

You say that you are looking for direction, so I'll do a reading for you that I really like called the Four Elements Spread.

The first card is Fire/Intuition, the second is Air/Thought, the third is Earth/Sensation, and the fourth is Water/Feelings. The cards in each of these spots will help determine what aspects within each of these sections that you should focus on.

1. Nine of Wands: It seems like you're struggling with your Intuition like you're fighting a battle. It indicates that there are some obstacles in you that are preventing you from seeing through your intuition clearly. This card tells you to draw on your inner strength to keep trying. You might face many obstacles in your future preventing you from accessing your intuition, but it is something that you have to continue to work on if you want to make progress.

2. Five of Cups Reversed: At this point of your life you are going to learn a lot from the emotional pains of your past. It seems like you are going to pick up the fallen pieces and learn and grow from them. The cup of sorrows that you drink from will turn into the cup of knowledge. In other words, the events of your past that seem negative will no longer hurt you. Instead, they will be a guiding lesson that will make you wiser.

3. Seven of Cups Reversed: This card advises you to follow your dreams and to take hold of that inner strength inside you that will drive you into reaching those dreams. Standing around waiting for good things to happen isn't going to help. It's about taking charge and turning your dreams into a reality.

4. Queen of Swords Reversed: This card suggests that there might be deep worries and sorrow in your mind. Perhaps you are playing over negative events in your mind over and over -- rethinking them to the point where you feel hollow and empty. This might also affect how you treat those around you. Do you find yourself losing your cool and becoming vindictive or slanderous to those around you? Perhaps projecting your own insecurities onto others? If there are deep-rooted emotional issues it is important to work on them. Try to keep your head on your shoulders and to not let your emotions take control of your life.
edit on 10/4/2011 by Xaberz because: typo

edit on 10/4/2011 by Xaberz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
You know Xav, I like this thread (nice change of pace lol) I wanna try out a general read now!

(Sorry, I read in a hyper active voice so hopefully it doesn't sound rude)
edit on 4-10-2011 by Babblingretard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by marzabeth
reply to post by Xaberz

Xavier...should I stay or should I go?

Thanks so much

I'm sorry, I have to laugh, because I'm reminded of the song by the Clash.

But, anyway, I drew two cards that might help you decide: The Ace of Pentacles and the Six of Wands.

If you stay there is a golden opportunity coming your way, as represented by the Ace of Pentacles. It's a surprise and you're going to have to wait it out if you want to find out. If you go, however, you will get the satisfaction of moving on, and in that sense you will have succeeded because you have tackled a significant victory in your life, as represented by the Six of Wands.

The choice is up to you. Personally, I would choose the latter because at least you know what the victory entails, but if you don't mind waiting, then the first seems as equal a choice.

edit on 10/4/2011 by Xaberz because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/4/2011 by Xaberz because: forgot to add something

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELEVATOR7
This is very sweet to offer to help people and I do not want to stick my nose in but I want to offer sensible advice. If you do not have full experience with Tarot or Iching with positive feedback and a good few years of readings behind you then it is easy to make mistakes. When you read for people they believe in you and it is important to always be responsible and not throw it open like this as a novice. Peoples lives can be affected by whatever you tell them so you really do have to know your onions. If not, then its best to keep this as a party piece out of public forums. Sometimes divination can cause more harm then good if you are not well practiced and have no recommendation from others.

But....I still think you are kind or you would not have started this thread
You are probably right. And I probably do make mistakes in my reading. I try to be very careful in my readings, and by careful I mean careful that I do not say anything that might make someone make a rash decision, but perhaps I should be even more careful due to what you said.

My goal is to help people, not hurt them.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

I would love a general reading Xaberz. Tell me about myself. I will respond, and tell you how close you came to the way I perceive myself to be.

It will be a fun thought experiment if you will.

Please do a general reading and give any suggestions freely. I really anticipate the results

Edit~~I am an Aries if that helps in any way. I also really like your "firefox" avatar aka red panda as well btw.
edit on 4-10-2011 by Wayseer because: fix

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Ahhhhhhhhh, pffffft. Ignore the carefulness. Buyer beware. Its a free reading on an anonymous forum and you warned us you were new at it. Anyone that acts rashly under those circumstances gets what they deserve.

Be bold on my reading! If I read it myself, I would be bold. Let it all hang out, LOL!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tienn93
hi do you know what my future career and love life is like ?
is there anything i should change/go into for a better future ? thank you

edit on 4-10-2011 by tienn93 because: (no reason given)

Hi, Tienn, I asked the I Ching your second question if there was anything you should change for a better future in terms of romance and career. Your oracle is Hexagram 33: Retreat. For romance, perhaps this is saying to take a break. Is this a time in your life where you don't have the strength to foster a good and healthy relationship? Perhaps you find yourself too busy for one? Instead of spending your time trying to find the perfect one, take that time and use it on making your life better. When the time comes you'll be better prepared for that special someone.

As for Career, perhaps it is saying to not venture into a career blindly. The I Ching image for retreat is that of keeping the adversary at a distance. When looking at a prospective job, it is important to take a step back and look at it with a level-head. Examine it for its pluses and minuses, with a good understanding of what you're getting into. If you do this, you'll be better prepared and will be less likely to make mistakes from naive assumptions.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Sorry, guys. I have to take a break because I'm rather tired and it is midnight. I'll try to catch up on the readings tomorrow. It's been fun, and I'm looking forward to more. And thank you for all the responses and feedback!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Thank you sooo much
It helps a lot and you are wonderful for doing this for everyone. You are right it is a reference to one of my all time favorite songs but it just so happens to pertain to my situation. Once again, thanks!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Hi! I would love to know if you see more children in my future? Specifically a girl? I have two boys currently. Also, just a general reading would fascinate me! Thank you!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by marzabeth
reply to post by Xaberz

Thank you sooo much
It helps a lot and you are wonderful for doing this for everyone. You are right it is a reference to one of my all time favorite songs but it just so happens to pertain to my situation. Once again, thanks!

Thank you, Marzabeth. I'm glad you think I was beneficial. I hope whatever it is you decide to do, you do not have any regrets.

One of my favorite philosophies of life is: If we make every decision to the best of our abilities, we will have no regrets.

edit on 10/4/2011 by Xaberz because: got rid of an unimportant sentence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join