It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot or I Ching Readings to Those Interested

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Hi Xavier!
I would love a general reading if you could!
Thank in advance!
(I loveee the tarot & iching!)
Jules

edit on 4-10-2011 by jewells because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Do I need to make any long-term plans? Say.....past Dec. 2012?
No, seriously, do I?

Also, how are my housing situations going to work out? I have 3 headaches right now, and I don't know what to do with them next, or which one to act on first?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
You already seem to have a bunch of questions to answer. Heh, I do look forward to when you answer mine.

My question...am I making the right choices for my future? (Vague, I know, lol. You can decide if you use Tarot or I Ching) If you have time for a second, could you answer this one as well? (Thanks!) What kind of future will I have with the choices I've made?

Thank you

edit on 4-10-2011 by xawesomepants because: spelling -.-

edit on 4-10-2011 by xawesomepants because: OMG, my awesome spelling!
... -.-

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Doesn't hurt to give this a try.

I prefer a Tarot reading.

Will my financial situation improve in 2012? Will I find a romantic interest any time soon? LOL. serious Qs though. especially the 1st one....

thank you.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I'd like a reading. I want answers concerning my career, finding that special person, and life in general.

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
OP if there were one piece of advice you give to everyone that has posted so far,

what would it be?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by studio500
I'm up for a reading.

What information do you require from me? I would prefer a general reading

But if you prefer a question I would like to know if my home situation will change very much within the next 2 years.

edit on 4-10-2011 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

I don't think I require any personal information. If there is something a person wants to share with me they are more than welcome to however.

Okay, to answer your question I decided to consult the Tarot. The card that came up was the Ace of Pentacles. I see the possibility that if new money comes into your life, you will see a change in your home for the better. I don't know if you own a house. If so, i can see how money can allow you to do improvements on your house that will change your home situation for the better. If you rent, I can see how money can allow you to rent a much nicer apartment. Of course this depends on whether you want to spend the money on your home, and if not there might not be much change.

I drew another card for your question, and it was the Ten of Swords. This one is a much more difficult card. It signifies that there might be a great many difficulties in your life that are going against you. I suppose my best advice is to make sure your financial situation is stable. Even if you do come into more money that doesn't mean it isn't important to balance your budget and continue to spend your money wisely.

Is that helpful at all?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Whatever you feel is the appropriate method is fine with me.

I would like to know what path to take t to put an end to the drama surrounding my son.

I would also like to know what terrible thing did I do in a past life to bring all this insanity upon my current life!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Hi X,

Thanks for the offer! I hope you are ready for a ton of incoming requests -- folks love this stuff! You have a big heart and if I could S and F you, I would (just a newbie).

I would really like to know which way is the right way to go regarding a relationship in my life. I don't know how much info you need, but I often think less is more, right? LOL

Thanks in advance.

Namaste,
GI

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Will I have a future girl and and wife? Please give me everything I need to know so I can be ready to see her also if you can you give the name ,physical description, and nationality
edit on 4-10-2011 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

Wow! That is a lot of questions, but I will try to answer them as best I can.

The I Ching is a lot slower, so I'll draw a few Tarot cards to answer them.

The card I drew was the Three of Wands. What this card signifies to me is that you looking too far ahead in life. You don't need to rush into a relationship or marriage, but go with the flow and see where your life takes you.

For the name I drew the Four of Pentacles. What first came to mind was Terry or perhaps Carrie. But it's important not to be too stuck with those names because you might miss out the opportunity to start a very good a lasting relationship with a girl of a different name.

For the Physical description I drew the Seven of Pentacles. The card seems to be telling me that there are too many options for me to say. I'm sorry I couldn't be more descriptive. What does stand out is the green laurel. Perhaps when you meet her she will have something green or nature-like in her hair.

For nationality I turned over the Lovers card. The angel here has red and blonde hair with tinges of green. The green is interesting because I mentioned earlier that she would have something green in her hair. Perhaps some nationalities with red hair are Irish or Scottish, maybe Scandinavian or German? Some sort of Caucasian most likely.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Hello Xavier,
Like you, I'm a novice Reader & pretty accurate for anyone else but me, so helpful that you're doing this.

I'll go with Tarot & want to know if He & I will Reunite as Lovers?

I prefer not to give names, but the cards will Know.
Thank You.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MuthaShipMutha

I can answer that one!! I don't even have cards, but "lovers" always come back together but never "reunite." Enjoy the love-making, stop trying to make it a relationship.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
What's in my pocket?

Use whichever deck suits you.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaberz

Originally posted by studio500
I'm up for a reading.

What information do you require from me? I would prefer a general reading

But if you prefer a question I would like to know if my home situation will change very much within the next 2 years.

I don't think I require any personal information. If there is something a person wants to share with me they are more than welcome to however.

Okay, to answer your question I decided to consult the Tarot. The card that came up was the Ace of Pentacles. I see the possibility that if new money comes into your life, you will see a change in your home for the better. I don't know if you own a house. If so, i can see how money can allow you to do improvements on your house that will change your home situation for the better. If you rent, I can see how money can allow you to rent a much nicer apartment. Of course this depends on whether you want to spend the money on your home, and if not there might not be much change.

I drew another card for your question, and it was the Ten of Swords. This one is a much more difficult card. It signifies that there might be a great many difficulties in your life that are going against you. I suppose my best advice is to make sure your financial situation is stable. Even if you do come into more money that doesn't mean it isn't important to balance your budget and continue to spend your money wisely.

Is that helpful at all?

Extremely helpful and relevant, thank you Xaberz.

Your reading fits right in to my current situation with a large 2nd stage renovation spend due within the next few months together with an expected cash boost.

As for the swords yes there are difficulties. I plan to sell and move abroad but I look after my disabled elderly parent also. They are not so happy at the prospect of moving so there is a stumbling block in place at the moment. Also no matter what finance comes in or not at the moment, unless I budget well it could all go very wrong.

So a big thank you from me. What you told me appears to be spot.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clark Savage Jr.
I'll give it a shot.

Any chance or indications of my short term rather grim financial situation improving soon? And if so, what direction might it lie in?

And ty in advance.
edit on 10/4/2011 by Clark Savage Jr. because: (no reason given)

Hi, Clark. I hope the I Ching can be of some help to you. The oracle is hexagram 61: Inner Truth.
If you look at the hexagram, even the hexagram itself points to looking inside to find truth by the opening found in the middle.

The oracle says in order to open up doors for yourself, you must rid yourself of prejudices that prevent you from seeing inner truth. An example of this, maybe you have a strong opinion on a person that would prevent you from creating an opportunity for yourself with that person. In a manner, your own psyche is restraining you from pursuing this opportunity. Thus it is important to open yourself up the possibilities in your life instead of focusing on the obstacles that might be in your way.

The oracle also says when judging other people for their faults, it is important to seek understanding of their situation and the circumstances surrounding their situation. This is to promote clarity.

The fifth and top lines change. The fifth line suggests being more of a leader to fix your financial situation. The top line warns to not be all talk and no action. Saying you're going to do something for someone might look favorably and open you doors for you, but not following through will bring misfortune.

When the fifth and top lines change we have Hexagram 19: Approach. The Book of Changes says another meaning of the Chinese word for Approach is Becoming Great. This ties well with your question, as you want to shape your future to become great. This hexagram is linked with January-February. I think this suggests that you'll begin to gain your power back in those months. The oracle suggests the rise of spring and its fall. By the sound of your post, it sounds like your spring is no longer. It suggests to persevere in order to bring success. It also says that a great man is inexhaustible in his will to teach and does not exclude any part of humanity. Perhaps this suggests that if you have time, you should spend it helping others through teaching. This might open up doors for you. If you help the world, the world helps you.

Hope that long slew of a reading made sense. Good luck on your endeavors!
edit on 10/4/2011 by Xaberz because: typo!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I'm game for a general reading...God luck

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
reply to post by Xaberz

Ok, what is my economic circumstance for the next year and will i find the love of my life soul mate ?

Should be enough for now.

Hope it's good news.

Cosmic...

For your first question I drew the card Eight of Cups. Economically things might not be coming your way as you'd like, but perhaps this is a good time to reexamine what you truly need and to learn to accept that what you have might be enough. But please do not let this news bring you down, perhaps once you reexamine what you truly need, you will be better suited to work out goals for your life that will bring you one step closer to reaching them.

For your second question I drew the High Priestess, who is very spiritual. I feel as though your soul mate will be someone you have a deep spiritual connection with. Any relationship that feels shallow probably isn't a very good suit for you, so be very aware of that when choosing someone. If you are in a relationship now and you do not feel a deep connection with this person, it would probably benefit you to rethink the relationship.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Much obliged friend, pretty accurate, embarrasingly enough , lol.

Thanks again.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I'd be interested in a general reading...prefer Tarot

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Please help me interpret my spiritual awakening I had in 2007.
Thanks!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join