It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot or I Ching Readings to Those Interested

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by xawesomepants
You already seem to have a bunch of questions to answer. Heh, I do look forward to when you answer mine.

My question...am I making the right choices for my future? (Vague, I know, lol. You can decide if you use Tarot or I Ching) If you have time for a second, could you answer this one as well? (Thanks!) What kind of future will I have with the choices I've made?

Thank you

edit on 4-10-2011 by xawesomepants because: spelling -.-

edit on 4-10-2011 by xawesomepants because: OMG, my awesome spelling!
... -.-

Okay, I did a Celtic spread to get an overall view of your life and where it's come from and where it's headed.

It seems like you're making wonderful choices. I get the impression that you have the tools and wisdom to make good choices, but perhaps you don't realize that yet. It seems like you're working really hard in trying to be happy and succeed in life. But perhaps you are a little scared that things aren't going to work out or you're not trying hard enough. If anything, you're probably working a little bit too hard on trying to be happy that it's exhausting you. I see in your near future that you will wear yourself thin a little if you're not careful. Also, finding time to repose and do some quiet meditation seems to be your main obstacle, so maybe you should find more time in your life for that.

Overall your future is shown in the Seven of Pentacles. This is the future that will occur following the path you are going. I feel like you don't have anything to worry about. You have worked hard in life, and you're going to reap the benefits of that work. Like I said, some fun time and/or some quiet time could probably benefit you if you feel a bit overworked.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Hello, sir!

I'm interested if you could do a general reading for me..

I know you're already inundated with pages worth of replies, so I will be patient, and I await your reply

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackD
Doesn't hurt to give this a try.

I prefer a Tarot reading.

Will my financial situation improve in 2012? Will I find a romantic interest any time soon? LOL. serious Qs though. especially the 1st one....

thank you.

For your financial situation, I drew the King of Wands. I get the impression that you will be very financially lucky in 2012. Perhaps 2011 was your time to pay off a lot of your bills and/or interest on loans. In 2012, you should see a change. Perhaps you'll pay off old debts, and you'll find yourself with more money. This will be nice because then you'll get to spend time on more extra-curricular pursuits.

For your romantic interest, it's possible you'll find someone at your work, which I get from the Eight of Pentacles followed by the Lovers card. I don't know if you have a crush on a co-worker or someone new joins your workplace that you find attractive. I feel like there are going to be ups and downs with this courtship. Perhaps at first you'll try to win them over and feel like the two of you might be going somewhere, but then there is a lull. This period might mean they are trying to make up their mind of what to make of you, which I get from the Two of Swords. But judging by the Ace of Cups, I get the feeling that something will start. However the Ace of Cups is followed by the Five of Wands and then by the Devil card. The Five of Wands suggests to me there will be an argument or fight. Perhaps with your new romantic interest, or maybe it could be a very close friend of theirs that will make your new interest mad. Regardless this fight is connected to the Devil card, meaning it stems from some sort of issue that you haven't worked on. Perhaps, you start to take the relationship for granted. Or perhaps you're never satisfied with the person you're with. But all in all, just do what you feel is right, and you should be okay. How I think of it is, what would my mom say to me if she knew I was doing this? For me, that's a good indicator of how I should behave.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
OP, you were incredibly accurate with GetReadyAlready and I was wondering if you could do a reading for me using both the I-Ching and Tarot?

I have 3 options laid before me and I would like to know which is the best for me.

I would like to know if I should continue my current preparation for the different career I have been planning for?

I would also like to know if I should instead attempt to attack the previous path or current path if the first question is no?

Cheers Op. Good Post!
edit on 5-10-2011 by memarf1 because: small change

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
I'd like a reading. I want answers concerning my career, finding that special person, and life in general.

Thanks!

Hi, cry93.

For your career, I drew the Queen of Wands. This gives me the impression that in your career you take charge or would like to take more charge in the work place. The next is the Knight of Pentacles. I get the impression that in order to get that promotion/raise, you're going to have to work for it much like a knight. Be loyal to the "King," fight the battles that must be fought, etc. Perhaps being overly nice and bestowing gifts/favors to your boss will gain you favor. If you succeed, you'll be seeing more money in your life.

Finding that special someone seems to be shaky at the moment, judging by the Two of Pentacles which I drew. The next is the Moon and in it a dog is howling after the moon. I get the impression that in your life there is a special someone who is placed on a pedestal and seems distant that you can't get to. And like the dog you are howling at them, perhaps in sorrow of wanting what you can't have. The next is the Page of Pentacles, perhaps this suggests to be more pragmatic by going for someone more on your level that you can relate to and connect with. The next is the Ten of Cups, which suggests to me that you'll be happier with someone you can share and spend time with -- someone who has similar likes and hobbies that you'll just get along with better generally.

For life in general, I drew the Ace of Swords. If you don't know, the Aces represent a new beginning, and I get the feeling that you are pushing through new ground that you couldn't push through previously. Perhaps you had trouble with a certain skill, but through enough practice, you can handle it now. I asked the cards what you should be careful of, and I drew the Two of Swords. I suppose this might mean, be careful of your surroundings. If you've broken new ground and going through a new beginning, this is all new territory, and you should be a little more vigilant. As they say, it's better to be safe than sorry.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

It seems like you're making wonderful choices. I get the impression that you have the tools and wisdom to make good choices, but perhaps you don't realize that yet. It seems like you're working really hard in trying to be happy and succeed in life. But perhaps you are a little scared that things aren't going to work out or you're not trying hard enough. If anything, you're probably working a little bit too hard on trying to be happy that it's exhausting you. I see in your near future that you will wear yourself thin a little if you're not careful.

That could fit any living, working person on earth.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

thanks much love and appreciate the ear if you ever need cooking advice i got your back like a car seat

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
OP if there were one piece of advice you give to everyone that has posted so far,

what would it be?

I suppose it's important to keep in mind that Tarot or I Ching readings of your future are never set in stone. The readings mostly talk of how the future will be as things are. A lot of people seem to ask if they will live a long life, but answers to these questions shouldn't be final. For example, if it says you will live a long life that doesn't mean one can be reckless and take dangerous risks without worry anything will happen to them. Also, if the cards say the person is in danger of a certain predicament, that doesn't mean that predicament has to happen if the person takes preventive measures.

So yeah, I think it's important to keep that in mind when asking questions of one's future. Personally, I prefer questions of the sort like, I am having difficulty with this problem, how can I best solve it. These ones seem to give more practical insight in our lives as they focus on the now, and it is the now we live in not the future. The future is ever changing with every different action/decision we make, but I do agree it is sometimes nice to see where the future is headed so we can prepare for it or even sometimes attempt to change it.

Good question!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I have 1000acres of gold bearing ground that I am attempting to advance to a full mine. I have been in touch with several investors and I am curious if I am going to succeed in getting my a mine going or if I am going to suceed in a sale of the claims by this months end...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

thank you my friend. this was my first ever tarot card reading. i don't believe in predicting the future per se, but i have an open mind, and look at it as harmless fun. maybe find some pointers. maybe some hope.
and that's what i found in your reading about the money matters. that is encouraging. as for the love-life....i pretty much hate everybody at my work place, LOL! hate is a strong word....dislike is more like it. maybe someone new will come by, maybe something else. interesting though.
thanks again. you are pretty cool.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ValentineWiggin
Whatever you feel is the appropriate method is fine with me.

I would like to know what path to take t to put an end to the drama surrounding my son.

I would also like to know what terrible thing did I do in a past life to bring all this insanity upon my current life!!!

Hi, ValentineWiggin, I decided to do a Seven Card Spread concerning your son.

The first card is the past: It is the Eight of Wands, and here we see quick movements. I get the impression that things might have been put on super speed for awhile there. Perhaps your son was forced to grow up way too fast. Or perhaps you were forced to grow up way too fast in having him.

The second card is the present: It is the Two of Wands. Like two peas in a pod, I get the impression that you and your son are a lot alike. If you disagree with this, perhaps you should look deeper and see how the two of you share similar qualities. Perhaps with this knowledge it will be easier for you to understand your son's situation and better come up with a way to help him using your creative reasoning skills.

The third card is what is hidden but it could also mean what you hope or fear: And it is the Seven of Wands Reversed. Another wand! If you look at the picture of the Seven of Wands it's that forces are against you, and you have to stand ground to take control of the situation. Perhaps there is a worry in you that if you don't do something now then something dire will happen.

The fourth card is your obstacle: and you won't believe this but it is the Four of Wands, and I completely swear I shuffled this. The Four of Wands is all about stability. After all, a table has four legs in order to be steady. So your obstacle is about trying to instill harmony in your life and perhaps your son's life also.

The fifth card is outside influences: Not a wand, but it is the Nine of Cups. Outside this drama with your son, I get the impression that you have a lot to feel happy about. Perhaps you have a lot of supportive friends. Perhaps you are in really good health. And perhaps your relationship with your spouse is going really well. I suppose even though their is conflict with your son, at the very least you can always tell yourself that it could be worse, and there are even many things you have to be grateful of.

The sixth card is What should be done: This is probably the card you've been waiting for, and it's Strength. I love this card. Here we have a woman who calmly caresses a lion.
Please look at it if you are not familiar. Here we have a number of things going on. First she is calm, so it's important to be calm first and foremost. Second, strength is all about inner strength not physical strength, so now is the time to call on your inner strength that will give you the drive to fix this scenario no matter what. The woman knows she can handle the lion, so she also has a large amount of faith in the situation. It also suggests patience and understanding in dealing with the obstacles you address. I think the understanding of your son from the Two of Wands will come into play here. I think your worries about the situation mentioned in the Seven of Wands might only be that: worries. Because of your inner strength, I don't think you have as much to worry about as you might think. But let's see...

The seventh card is a possible outcome: Here we have the Ten of Cups. The Ten of Cups is pretty self explanatory. It is a happy family. So it seems like with your inner guidance and strength things will work out in the end. Perhaps it will even make you and your son even closer to one another. I definitely hope this is the case. Follow your intuition and guidance, and if times seem especially hard, look at all the good things in your life that you have going for you to refresh your mind and see that things might not be as bad as you think.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Thanx for the offer!

Am I heading in the right direction with the course choice I have made, and will I acheive my goals before the world as we know it goes down, or should I just not bother?

And also if you have time;

Am I on the right track with the book I am writing, not the story one the other one....

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
so what does the great words of the happening have in recommendation towards me?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ValentineWiggin
Whatever you feel is the appropriate method is fine with me.

I would like to know what path to take t to put an end to the drama surrounding my son.

I would also like to know what terrible thing did I do in a past life to bring all this insanity upon my current life!!!

For the answer to your past life, I thought I would try something. I know I'm not a psychic, but I attempted to do a psychic reading. Meaning, without any cards or I Ching.

What I saw was, I saw a rose and it actually was a really nice rose full of petals, but then a petal fell off, and then slowly another. I feel like in your past life you experienced a lot of loss. One by one your loved ones passed away before your eyes, and in that you experienced a great amount of pain and sorrow. I feel like it is very possible that at your death you still held onto that sorrow so now when you get the feeling like someone is going to leave you, it hurts a great deal. And this is why the conflict with your son hurts because maybe you feel the two of you are drifting apart and you would hate to see him leave you.

To heal this wound, you'll have to do some deep reflection on loss and how it hurts or affects you. Picture someone very close to you dying, and focus on the pain your body feels when that happens. If it is unbearable you can stop focusing on that pain. But it is important to instead picture something else. Picture someone very close to you dying but you don't feel pain. Instead, you feel acceptance of the fact. That this is a part of life and everyone dies and this doesn't have to be bad. Their memory will continue to exist in your heart and those memories will be there to comfort you. Instead of feeling pain, try to feel that they lived a good life and you are happy that you had the opportunity to know them, but the journey continues. You might also be comforted in the fact that you might see them or know them in your next life, and you still have a great many things to look forwards to.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Hello,

I know you're busy and this will probably take a while to get to so don't worry, I won't be haha. Anyway, I'm at a bit of an impass at the moment. I feel like my love is being pulled in two close, but very separate directions. I'm just curious as to whether if there's any advice out there as to whether this pull will be going away soon, will I settle in one direction?

Also, pick whichever you think would do best for the situation.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Does the person I love return my feelings? Please respond soon I need to know.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenIrish
reply to post by Xaberz

Hi X,

Thanks for the offer! I hope you are ready for a ton of incoming requests -- folks love this stuff! You have a big heart and if I could S and F you, I would (just a newbie).

I would really like to know which way is the right way to go regarding a relationship in my life. I don't know how much info you need, but I often think less is more, right? LOL

Thanks in advance.

Namaste,
GI

Hi, greenirish, and thank you very much for the compliment.

I decided to do an I Ching reading to help you with your relationship. Your oracle is Hexagram 9: The Taming Power of the Small. In this case we have something that is a weak element taking control of something that is a strong element. We see this from time to time. Sometimes it is something as simple as a smile from a stranger or a laugh from a child that can remove a person's deep suffering. This suggests that what you need to do should be in small gentle matters.

It points out that the affect from these matters are not lasting. They are temporary, but they do make a difference. The I Ching points to the importance of refining one's character and nature in order to become a superior person. I suppose this is like trying to emulate the qualities of a gentleman or lady, without the snobbishness of course. What I mean is is a true gentleman or lady.

The fourth line changes from yielding to strong. The I Ching describes this as "If you are sincere, blood vanishes and fear gives way. No blame." I suppose this suggests something to the nature of Honesty/Sincerity is the best policy. So be sincere with your partner and any chance of violence or fear will give way. I certainly hope there is no violence though!

The changing lines make Hexagram 1: The Creative. This symbolizes your future. I've never thrown Hexagram 1 before, so this is new to me. The chances of it are very rare as it requires 6 yang. This Hexagram is the strongest symbol. It has no broken lines and thus is without weakness. The oracle suggests that what you should do depends on the seeking of your happiness. If you show perseverance in doing what is right, the Universe will reward you. The oracle also suggests that the wisest decision is for you to make yourself as strong as possible in every aspect of your life.

I hope this makes sense. But to keep it short. What you must do is be sincere, do what is right, persevere, and be strong in every way you can.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuthaShipMutha
Hello Xavier,
Like you, I'm a novice Reader & pretty accurate for anyone else but me, so helpful that you're doing this.

I'll go with Tarot & want to know if He & I will Reunite as Lovers?

I prefer not to give names, but the cards will Know.
Thank You.

Hi, MuthaShipMutha!

Let's see what cards are drawn today!

The first card is the Devil. Here I see a man and woman and they are connected together by an iron chain. This draws to mind that the ties between you are strong, but it's important to note that the chains are also loose, so it is very possible that the two of you will not be bound forever.

The next card is the Knight of Wands. He is a Knight with a rod as his weapon, and he is armored to the teeth. Well not literally to the teeth as we can see his face under his helmet. Anyway, this draws to mind that you or the two of you put on defensive armor when you are near each other. Perhaps you are afraid that you will get hurt so you have to put up that protective barrier just in case.

The next card is the Ace of Wands. A hand issues from the card with a new beginning. Here it suggests to me that now is a time to make a clean slate. This could mean the two of you make amends, or it could mean you can decide to not be with this person and to start something fresh with someone else.

To make this decision you'll have to do some introspection. Here I drew the Queen of Pentacles who gazes deeply at the Pentacle in her lap. I feel like you need to do some deep thinking about whether or not this person is right for you. Will they make you happy? Will the relationship between the two of you healthy?

At the rate you are going, I feel like you know what's best. Here I drew the Three of Pentacles and a person holds out plans for someone else doing the work. I get the impression that you feel like you know what's best for you and you have this plan made up in your head. But just because this plan is in your head, it doesn't mean this plan is best for you.

The next card is The World, which I feel suggests for you to take a step back and perhaps take yourself out of your comfort zone. Perhaps go to a place completely new and different that will change your perspective on life. It might be good to gain a new perspective as this will allow you to look at your situation in a new light.

The final card I drew was the Ten of Pentacles. Here is what appears to be a happy family and they are all living under one roof. I suppose here, it is advising to do that which makes you feel happy, but also stable. If being with this person corresponds with that, then I can see the two of you reuniting as lovers.

edit on 10/5/2011 by Xaberz because: so tired i can't even punctuate correctly...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Alright, it's nappy time! I'm still only on page two. I think any more requests after this post I'm sorry but I can't do. Please let me catch up with the remaining requests. Thank you! I'll repost again in this thread when I'll be taking requests.
This also means any private messages I won't do until I catch up. Thank you!

For all those who have posted requests. Thanks for being patient
I didn't expect so many requests in such a short period.

Once again *I'm not taking any more requests after this post. So please do not request any more readings until I am caught up!* Thank you!
edit on 10/5/2011 by Xaberz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
reply to post by Xaberz

It seems like you're making wonderful choices. I get the impression that you have the tools and wisdom to make good choices, but perhaps you don't realize that yet. It seems like you're working really hard in trying to be happy and succeed in life. But perhaps you are a little scared that things aren't going to work out or you're not trying hard enough. If anything, you're probably working a little bit too hard on trying to be happy that it's exhausting you. I see in your near future that you will wear yourself thin a little if you're not careful.

That could fit any living, working person on earth.

Haha, that's true. But that's what the cards told me in that instance. Perhaps I should have listed the cards and told how I got there. I'm still new at this thing.

Oh! Oh! I see where I went wrong. That was just me not communicating myself clearly.

By working hard to try to be happy and succeed in life, I didn't mean working physically. I meant working emotionally. To work emotionally I mean solving one's emotional and personal problems. For example, working on anger, working on depression, working on standing up for one self, working on being patient, working on listening, working on taking orders at work without arguing. Constantly trying to fix the self can be very exhausting and I meant that it might be good to simply meditate and clear the head instead of running one's mind a million miles per hour trying to make life happy and perfect.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join