It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot or I Ching Readings to Those Interested

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Hello Xavier,

It is truly my pleasure greeting you here. I am very curious about your answers to my questions that I have been wondering about. I have so much of interesting thing that have happened to my life and I have been going through so much of changes in my life at the same time. I would like a general reading from you about me and my life, especially my incoming great life journey. I am not expecting straight answers, but instead, I am interested to hear your answers to my question since you have sincere intention to answer anyone's questions.

Chaoic out...
edit on 5-10-2011 by Chaoic_Black_Dragon because: Corrected some of my English mistakes.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
"Tarot please!" This should be very interesting. Don't leave anything out! Thanks!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
reply to post by Xaberz

I'm a Christian and I can read anyones future that dabbles in this evil occult practice, you will be going to Hell, so don't get used by this guy as a stepping stone on his pursuit to perfect evil.

This is why I don't like religious, they always assume bad thing about people. Please take your religious out of this and there is no need to bring your accusation to anyone in here. It is very unwise to do this.

So please take your negative accusing of anyone out of this thread. Thank you!

Chaoic out...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Hi! I think it's really sweet of you to be doing this for everyone. Anyways, I had had a reading about a year ago (tarot) some things have come to pass, others have not. I am curious if the cards have any insight as to if I am still heading in the same direction and if the choices/decisions I had made were the right ones? Thanks again!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hello!
I'd like a reading, thanks for the offer.
If you need a question, I will ask what direction should I go as for starting/maintaining my own business?
Thank you.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

All Things Are from God, Through God, and to God. The Glory Is All His.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaoic_Black_Dragon

reply to post by Xaberz

I'm a Christian and I can read anyones future that dabbles in this evil occult practice, you will be going to Hell, so don't get used by this guy as a stepping stone on his pursuit to perfect evil.

This is why I don't like religious, they always assume bad thing about people. Please take your religious out of this and there is no need to bring your accusation to anyone in here. It is very unwise to do this.

So please take your negative accusing of anyone out of this thread. Thank you!

Chaoic out...

The bible has already predicted the future of your game. Just sayin'

Ehhh that is where I disagree with you strongly. I used to be christian/catholic long time when I was much younger and I used to think the same way you did. Oh boy, I am glad I did right thing by leaving religious behind me when I broke away from it, in seek, for truth in my own way and I have learned so much from it. I learned a very important lesson, to find truth, you gotta to follow your own heart. SO far, I have done that and I have never regretted it ever. Besides, you have may not realized it but bible got changed all the time through generations and it poured fear into people for controlling the people. Look at you, what you are doing is inserting fears into people and that is NOT even part of the way of outlook of the life. There will always be positive and negative situation everywhere, but if you want to turn it into something great, only you can do that with your own life. The life.. the reality is what you make out of it, PERIOD! That's why any religious that force fears upon you will never realize the whole 'picture' of everything. Just saying...

Chaoic out...
edit on 5-10-2011 by Chaoic_Black_Dragon because: Fixed my English, my English is not so great...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Will we have another baby and be able to cope finacially on one income. Thanks

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Will I win the lottery?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

edit on 5-10-2011 by Pixie777 because: I became angry and totally went off topic, I'll just leave this as Chaotic is right, sowi
Oh my word it's 3 AM I've got to get to bed

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by j.r.c.b.

Bumping my own post from page 2.......still waiting.....Thanks o/p for the freebies, just anxiously awaiting to see what you come up with....Again, Good Luck...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

Anyway, thank you! And I look forward to doing the readings very shortly. Hopefully I don't become too inundated, and I apologize if it takes me a while to respond to your thread.

I'm gettin in early, these threads get overwhelming.

Will I live to a very very old age, and healthily?

Very old, be less bitter about the past and you might go younger! U need to relax more too. Its not good for your neck at all.

Thanx, in advance

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Katatonik

You have changed.your attitude towards this startet before you read the tarot. But you should try to look at your past and maybe just take a look over the memories u have so u might learn more about yourself. I would consider therapy just because its a good way to start this process and they also have much you can learn.
It will get alot better.
The past is important for the future.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Staroth

I see greater possibility if you can get the third behind and focus on numbers coming your way and not what u think they are.

Stream of consciousness

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
You might want to put a "stop date" or time out on requests so you can get caught up

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I finally qualify for FASA and can take out government loans for college. I'm a factory worker and my job offers reimbursement of 2500 bucks a year. I am not a book smart type of person, but do not wanna work on a production floor the rest of my life.

Should I try and go to college? I don't even know what I should go for. Should I worry about all the debt I would rack up by going to school? Is there anything else your readings can offer? I kind of have no real direction, just been living and working. I fell as if I am stuck in an endless routine that never changes.

Can you offer any advice?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Chaoic_Black_Dragon

I'm Christian and I find this stuff fine, I'm curious about it hence my request for my fortune to be told. I do find it annoying when overzealous religious people go in and say "This is the path to Hell" or whatever, I think they should calm down a bit. I'm probably considered a luke-warm Christian though, which apparently isn't a proper Christian anyway so whatever lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join