It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Challenge: produce two photos from Shanksville scene showing plane wires

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I was wondering when the shootdown over Shanskville theory was going to come in.....

The point is the crater in Shanksville was not caused by Flight 93 the Boeing 757

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
posted this earler.
The crater was created upon and older trench or ditch as you can see in this next image.

The photographer is standing in what is oftenly confused to be caused by wings. As you can they arent. Therefore the crater in Shanksville is too small to have been caused by a fully fueled commercial airliner.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

The crater was created upon and older trench or ditch as you can see

Are you still flogging that dead horse ? Here I made a gif for you. As you can see the old ditch is not in the right place and angle to match up with the 124' 10" wing marks. How did they move the ditch ?

edit on 5-10-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

if it was flying low to the ground and then turned down, would it really disappear into the ground as this plane supposedly did??

I would have thought no..Not enough vertical velocity..

You didn't answer the question- is Terry Butler a secret gov't disinformation agent?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by backinblack

if it was flying low to the ground and then turned down, would it really disappear into the ground as this plane supposedly did??

I would have thought no..Not enough vertical velocity..

You didn't answer the question- is Terry Butler a secret gov't disinformation agent?

Questions with questions. Terry Butler was miles away from crash site. There were closer witnesses. Deraling.
edit on 5-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

The crater was created upon and older trench or ditch as you can see

Are you still flogging that dead horse ? Here I made a gif for you. As you can see the old ditch is not in the right place and angle to match up with the 124' 10" wing marks. How did they move the ditch ?

Wow cool picture. You have shown us that whatever caused that "wing scar" in the 90's caused the "wingscars" in 2000-2001 albeit a few feet away from eachother. Unless you are suggesting that a plane crahsed in the 90's too.

So that picture proves that the type of scaring seen under the crater in 2001 is natural to the area and was not caused on 911 by what you and other fringe conspiracy guys think up. Thank you. NExt.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Wow cool picture. You have shown us that whatever caused that "wing scar" in the 90's caused the "wingscars" in 2000-2001 albeit a few feet away from eachother. Unless you are suggesting that a plane crahsed in the 90's too.

So that picture proves that the type of scaring seen under the crater in 2001 is natural to the area and was not caused on 911 by what you and other fringe conspiracy guys think up. Thank you. NExt.

You welcome. Be sure to download it, and post it whenever you tell people the 124' 10" wing scars were already there. That way everyone will know exactly how smart you are.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Wow cool picture. You have shown us that whatever caused that "wing scar" in the 90's caused the "wingscars" in 2000-2001 albeit a few feet away from eachother. Unless you are suggesting that a plane crashed in the 90's too.

Well?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Lee Purbaugh, 32, was the only person to see the last seconds of Flight 93 as it came down on former strip-mining land at precisely 10.06am - and he also saw the white jet.

He was working at the Rollock Inc. scrapyard on a ridge overlooking the point of impact, less than half a mile away. "I heard this real loud noise coming over my head," he told the Daily Mirror. "I looked up and it was Flight 93, barely 50ft above me. It was coming down in a 45 degree and rocking from side to side. Then the nose suddenly dipped and it just crashed into the ground. There was this big fireball and then a huge cloud of smoke."

He said "He was working at the Rollock scrap metal company, standing on a bluff overlooking a ... so close that the bottom of the plane seemed a tan color as it reflected the fields below. ..."

How can he see the bottom of the plane reflecting the fields below if the official story is that the plane was coming in upside down and at a 45 degree angle???

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

Another excellent question, Back. How could a plane flying a few hundred feet off the ground, attain enough velocity to destroy itself so completely, that only a 'bucketful' was recovered. This is getting sillier by the day. It's got to be tough for these 'guys', each day waking up, looking at themselves in the mirror, knowing what's in store for them when they log on. I almost felt sorry for them, but it passed. Rot in hell, traitors.

Because it was traveling at 580 mph at impact (according to flight recorder) - eye witnesses are notoriously bad
at judging speed and distance, especially if at any distance. Witout reference points is almost impossible
to accurately estimate spped.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

How can he see the bottom of the plane reflecting the fields below if the official story is that the plane was coming in upside down and at a 45 degree angle???

Wow. You got it!!!! Alert the presses! You found the smoking gun, the keystone of the conspiracy!

Or

The bottom relative to his point of view.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
lets flip it

show evidence of how the hoax was performed, with details. not youtube videos, actual evidence. if it was shot down, identify the pilot, and show pics of the missile fragments. if it never existed, show how the crash site was faked

with details

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Well?

Well what ?

We have clearly established the fact that FLT 93 crash crashed into this abandoned strip mine, leaving a 124'10"
wing gash with a 30' crater in the middle. I don't think anything else needs to be said.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Well?

Well what ?

We have clearly established the fact that FLT 93 crash crashed into this abandoned strip mine, leaving a 124'10"
wing gash with a 30' crater in the middle. I don't think anything else needs to be said.

Hey kiddo, you are confused. The TOTAL area of the crash site is no more than 30 feet. I dont know where you are getting the idea that the wings hit the ground and are getting the nonsensical, unsourced, unbacked, uncorroborated Bs of an exact scar width being exactly the same width of a Boeing 757.

Did you fail grade 5 science?

The dent you are ill to believe were caused by wings were not caused by any 'wings' especially on 911. There is not one source out there, witnesses, news report that claims that weathered trench was caused by wings.

Give it a rest kid.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Are you sure you'r not posting in the wrong thread again ? In this thread we determined the wing scars were 124' 10" wide with a 30' crater in the middle where the fuselage impacted. You were unable to provide any evidence that the 124' 10 wing scars were there before 9/11/01 or they were anything other wing scars. You lost the debate, remember ?

This is getting boring. Do you want to discuss the aerodynamic forces on an inverted aircraft just prior to impact ? Do you have any understanding of aerodynamics ? Do you know what a lift vector is ?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
The problem exists that the shredded wire is hard to distinguish from the straw on the ground

The straw is not white, red, blue, or even green really.

No reason it would be hard to distinguish from.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by lellomackin
Well, I have made one observation from your question.

The only photo taken close enough to actually show wires, shows wires.

There were many photos close enough to tell.

You obviously didn't look hard enough.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Questions with questions. Terry Butler was miles away from crash site. There were closer witnesses. Deraling.

All right, fair enough. Here's the testimony of Tom Fritz, as reported by the St. Petersburg Times-

"When it decided to drop, it dropped all of a sudden, like a stone," said Tom Fritz, 63. Fritz was sitting on his porch on Lambertsville Road, about a quarter mile from the crash site, when he heard a sound that "wasn't quite right" and looked up in the sky.

"It was sort of whistling," he said. "It was going so fast that you couldn't even make out what color it was."

So not only did he see the plane "dropping like a stone", his account matches Tery Butler's account to a T, and he lived a quarter mile from the crash site so he had a ring side seat to thew whole thing. You have his name, you have his age, and you even have his address. Is Tom Fritz a secret government agent?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by ATH911

I am skeptical that pic might not be real................

Then again,these might not be either. These might not be from the "scene",so you covered your bases,but they are the only exposed wires i could find,next to having the real crime scene photos I will never see.........

I'll only accept photos from the scene because there's no proof debris photographed in a room came from the scene.

But I'll give you an honorable mention for the good eye on that one!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
dble post

edit on 6-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join