It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Challenge: produce two photos from Shanksville scene showing plane wires

page: 19
3
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

Obviously. There is no discoloration, not the paint from the exterior portion, nor the unpainted aluminum from the inside.

So one of the only two large pieces photo'd gets totally burned inside and out from this "flash-fire" scenario and the other large pieces just happens to escape being burned. How convenient.

Going to help me out with my other thread? You seem to know a lot.




posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

If an evil group wanted to stage a plane crash, they would use a real plane.

My scenario is about an evil group wanting to stage a plane crash without crashing a plane at all. Do you not think they would plant debris to make it look like a plane actually crashed?


That's how you deceive. It's in the handbook, man.

Link?


It's ridiculous to imagine that no one would come forward who helped plan all the things some Truthers think are necessary for their ideas to be true.

Why would they if they were evil enough to sign up for it?



posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911
 



So one of the only two large pieces photo'd gets totally burned inside and out from this "flash-fire" scenario and the other large pieces just happens to escape being burned. How convenient.



Not "convenient". Reality.

This isn't an airplane photo of fragmented pieces, but an entire section still intact. Even though there was an obvious fire, and the parts shown are still attached, not having been scattered by the energy of the force of impact (it wasn't that type of crash), clearly areas that were adjacent to the inferno are mostly unscathed.



It is not that difficult to understand how airplane crashes produce the results that are then observed after the fact.




edit on Mon 7 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911
 


What's your point?

Your point is where is the wreckage, right?
People on here have been trying to tell you that but I guess this is your reaction to them too?

OK "Toofer", I give. You are going to remain ignorant no matter who disproves your arguments.

edit on 7-11-2011 by intrptr because: change syntax



posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird
 


If you are going to compare plane crashes, please compare apples to apples.

Btw, you going to help me on my other thread? You keep avoiding answering this.



posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by ATH911
 


What's your point?

Your point is where is the wreckage, right?
People on here have been trying to tell you that but I guess this is your reaction to them too?

I guess I got confused on your answer. Can you please give me a quick summary of your answer so I'm clear about what you are saying?



posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911
 



Btw, you going to help me on my other thread?


You do not want "help", that is obvious.

And, the sort of help you actually need will not be found in any of your threads, it is very apparent by now......



posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The debris are from a scrapyard where the wire has already been sold for it's greater value. You will not find anything in any of the pics of any value, the scapyard sold it.



posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude
 


LOL!

The wire has a "greater value"?

You are thinking of the stealing of building electrical cabling, for the copper??

No.....go to any airplane boneyard, and take a look. The airplanes out there are stripped of valuable components, and NOT the wiring!! LOL....too funny, though.



posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird
 

About as funny as wire vaporizing on impact.



posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird
 


Well you can help me see the "errors of my ways" by explaining to me how the plane crashed and could have exploded in my other thread. If you can't, then maybe it is you who needs help?

Six Sigma couldn't. Looks like hooper is having a little trouble. They could use your help.
edit on 7-11-2011 by ATH911 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911
reply to post by ProudBird
 


Well you can help me see the "errors of my ways" by explaining to me how the plane crashed and could have exploded in my other thread. If you can't, then maybe it is you who needs help?

Six Sigma couldn't. Looks like hooper is having a little trouble. They could use your help.
edit on 7-11-2011 by ATH911 because: (no reason given)


Yeah, for some odd reason ATH911 has trouble understanding why when a plane filled with thousands of gallons of fuel hits the ground at over 500 mph that the plane may explode. Just can't understand it for some reason.



posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Yeah, for some odd reason ATH911 has trouble understanding why when a plane filled with thousands of gallons of fuel hits the ground at over 500 mph that the plane may explode. Just can't understand it for some reason.

You can continue to lying that that's what I can't understand. Doesn't bother me any.



posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude
 



About as funny as wire vaporizing on impact.


But, you see....that did not happen.

However, a common tactic is displayed once again, by making that comment. A tactic seen over and over by those who attempt to dismiss evidence by inserting mockery and derision to the facts, in a puerile attempt to sow doubt in a few gullible minds.



posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911
 


The airplane exploded in your thread? Glad we cleared that up.....whew!


....by explaining to me how the plane crashed and could have exploded in my other thread.


Actually, some weeks back, I recall contributing there. I explained it fully, to my satisfaction then. Try doing some research.



posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

Actually, some weeks back, I recall contributing there. I explained it fully, to my satisfaction then. Try doing some research.

I don't see your contribution on that thread. What page is it on?



posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by earthdude
 



About as funny as wire vaporizing on impact.


But, you see....that did not happen.

However, a common tactic is displayed once again, by making that comment. A tactic seen over and over by those who attempt to dismiss evidence by inserting mockery and derision to the facts, in a puerile attempt to sow doubt in a few gullible minds.

I could care less about the gullible, just using logic, which seems to evade you. Sidestepping seems to be the only tactic of your kind.



posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911
 


I sent mental thoughts.....

Actually, I see that your thread was hijacked early on, by SH.



posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird
 


Please contribute in that thread.

I'm really looking forward to your explanation.



posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911
 


Why would you want to fake a plane crash? It's easier to use a real plane. Cheaper too, and you don't have to silence anyone. I get that it's what you imagine happened, but reality just doesn't support your imagination.



new topics




 
3
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

log in

join