It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Challenge: produce two photos from Shanksville scene showing plane wires

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by jeichelberg

Part of their story relies heavily on the flight data recorder, that was miraculously recovered. This whole day is nothing but a tapestry of evil, woven from lies. What a bunch of fools they've played us for, they've even built a monument to a hole in the ground, and people actually go there to be lied to, in person. Of all the lies we've been force-fed, this one tastes the worst. "Let's roll", my ass.

Woah, woah, woah. Isn't part of the criticism over the towers the fact that the recorders were crushed by the tower debris? What happened to that? Now, apparently, if they collect the data recorder then it's a conspiracy. If they can't collect the data recorder then it's a conspiracy. You guys are some of the most unreasonable people to argue with.

Welcome to truther-land, where absense of evidence is evidence of foul play, and so is the presence of evidence .

There really is no other way of summing it up.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by EleninPfft

Thank you, a question.

About a Russian jet crash, and the resulting crater as compared to United 93's crash site, and that crater.

Firstly, one would have to not only compare the relative sizes of the two jets (Tu-154 vs. B-757) but also look at every detail of the speed and angles related to each, as well the composition of the ground and soil.

Only then could valid comparisons be made.

Secondly, as in the United 93 instance, the crash of that Russian-built airplane was confirmed by the debris, and of course the Flight Recorders. That is how airplane crashes are confirmed, by the preponderance of evidence.

Thirdly, one could also review several other nearly vertical impact examples (horrid and ghoulish at it may be).

PSA 1771

United 585

USAir 427

Choosing those three, since they are civilian airliners and investigated by US authorities, the reports may be more readily available to the layperson via an online source of research...compared to the Russian airliner that went down in Iran.

A five-minute video about PSA 1771:

United 585:

USAir 427:

Air Disaster.com Accident Summary (from the NTSB Report)

A video clip, from Nat Geo:

There is more to research, and compare.....the speeds, and angles of impacts were different, as well as terrain.

There really are no two crashes that are exactly alike.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

But 1771 was a BAe 146 .... so how does that come in to it ?

Pointless "facts" get you nowhere dude.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

reply to post by EleninPfft

Don't forget, in that hole there were wings, tail, three engines, a full compliment of seats partially filled with passengers and their luggage, and fuel tanks nearly full of kerosene. All of that, according to the 'experts', was in that hole. What a steaming crock of sh*t. And you debunkers wonder why we get angry?

Dont worry, those 'debunkers' have been losing at every thread they attempt to ruin.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EleninPfft

But 1771 was a BAe 146 .... so how does that come in to it ?

Pointless "facts" get you nowhere dude.

Yes, a smaller plane. Very similar results. You truthers are the ones always looking for a crash similar to 93. 1771 IS similar:

Fatalities:Flight 1771 43

Flight 93 44

Type of crash:Flight 1771 Suicide

Flight 93 Suicide

Debris fields:Flight 1771 6-8 miles

Flight 93 8 miles

Debris: Flight 1771 Suicide note found(paper)

Flight 93 Hijacker passport found

From the NTSB Report:

Witnesses:Flight 1771 "Plane was intact"

Flight 93 "Plane was intact"

Witnesses:Flight 1771 Plane was "nose down"

Flight 93 Plane was "nose down"

From the CVR Report:

Flight 1771 Scuffle in the cockpit

Flight 93 Scuffle in the cockpit

Photos of body parts
made public: Flight 1771 0

Flight 93 0

Release reports of
matching serial numbers:Flight 1771 0

Flight 93 0

Crater with debris? Flight 1771 yes

Flight 93 yes

Debris found in trees? Flight 1771 yes

Flight 93 yes

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Then illuminate me. Where were those things? In the trees? To show photos out of context and call it proof, is laughable. To repeat: There is zero unimpeachable photographic evidence of an airliner crash at Shanksville.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

reply to post by hooper

Then illuminate me. Where were those things? In the trees? To show photos out of context and call it proof, is laughable. To repeat: There is zero unimpeachable photographic evidence of an airliner crash at Shanksville.

There is zero unimpeachable photographic evidence that I took the bus today, but that doesn't mean I didn't. It just means people didn't have cameras ready to photograph a random field in shanksville as a plane flew overhead. Plenty of photos exist of the crater and the burnt trees and the plane debris scattered throughout.

Yet, for some indiscernible reason... all the evidence is meaningless for you. All the pictures are faked, the crater 'doesn't look right' (talking about someone who apparently has experience in varied speed aircraft collisions with the earth), the officials are lying, the witnesses are lying, the data recorders are fake, the flight controller recordings are fake, the people didn't exist.

How far will this go? The only thing that seems to exist is your imagination here.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

How far WILL this go? In order to believe that an airliner crashed in Shanksville, we're forced to use our imagination because unlike you, I don't see evidence of one. All I see when I look at the 'site', is a gd hole in the ground. What part of that don't you understand?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

How far WILL this go? In order to believe that an airliner crashed in Shanksville, we're forced to use our imagination because unlike you, I don't see evidence of one. All I see when I look at the 'site', is a gd hole in the ground. What part of that don't you understand?

So what do you think about the plane parts, and the eyewitnesses, and the flight recorder data? Why are you able to dismiss them "willy nilly?"

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
OK Let me see here.....OP made a challenge 17 pages ago to show 2 pictures of wires on the Shanksville Photos..... he provided one, so all that was requested is 1 photo...1photo

17 pages later noone has produced said photos, but alot of idiots here claiming to have pilot and airline experience (yea right) cant produce photo, but insist on typing their stupid opinions and fantastical facts without any credible evidence (all outside the topic)

Simple Answer....no douche bag can produce said photos...OP has WON this thread, and debunkers need to lick their wounds.

LOL. pages of stories do not make a single photo of wires....
edit on 26-10-2011 by MentalGiant because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-10-2011 by MentalGiant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MentalGiant

17 pages later noone has produced said photos....

Do the research.

.... but alot of idiots here claiming to have pilot and airline experience (yea right)...

Not "claiming". Explaining. Informing. Denying the ignorance that was the basis of this OP in the first place.

(Hint: If you want to know the *genesis* of this OP's premise, see "Killtown".....it's on the 'net).

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Here's the best I could come up with, photo-wise (it is very limited, because most photos were not taken close-up).

Here's the site with all the trial exhibits where the most notable photos come from:
www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...
www.vaed.uscourts.gov...
www.vaed.uscourts.gov...
www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

Here's one obscure one I found from a news website of some kind:
html.thepittsburghchannel.com...

And here's one from a memorial posting showing a close-up of a computer chip and such on the ground:
pittsburgh.about.com...

The problem isn't that the wires aren't there. It's that no one went and took close enough pictures to show them.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentalGiant
OK Let me see here.....OP made a challenge 17 pages ago to show 2 pictures of wires on the Shanksville Photos..... he provided one, so all that was requested is 1 photo...1photo

17 pages later noone has produced said photos, but alot of idiots here claiming to have pilot and airline experience (yea right) cant produce photo, but insist on typing their stupid opinions and fantastical facts without any credible evidence (all outside the topic)

Simple Answer....no douche bag can produce said photos...OP has WON this thread, and debunkers need to lick their wounds.

Imma start a thread where I challenge truthers to provide photograpihic evidence of whatever theory they propose.

SO if they propose a missle was used, then I want undisputed pics of missle parts. Oh, and eyewitnesses to a missle, with a full description, including serial numbers, etc.

If they say a bomb... then same thing.

And when you cannot provide said pics, evidence, etc..... well then I can say that it is proven that a plane crashed there due to lack of other evidence.

You would agree to this right?

You wouldn't want to be a hypocrite by applying different standards to truthers now, or would you?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
ENOUGH!

The personality ridden back and forth will cease, and I mean right now.

If the discussion, such as it is, can not be conducted with civility, don't bother to post. I know you all are fairly intelligent, start acting like it. I know most of you are adults, start acting like it.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MentalGiant

Wires on the 9/11 planes?!! OMG, just like on the astronauts during the fake moon landing?! In all my hours of youtube footage viewing and CNN too, I never seen a single wire on any 9/11 plane! Amazing.

LOL

Cheers

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

reply to post by hooper

False choice. You propose that the material is either all in crater or in the trees. There are other options, not the least of which is dispersed about the area by force of the impact. As shown in the photos. Photos submitted and accepted as evidence in a court of law. That pretty much is "unimpeachable". Your feigned incredulity does not qualify as "impeachment".

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

The problem isn't that the wires aren't there. It's that no one went and took close enough pictures to show them.

Huh? At the site of a major 'air crash' investigation?
Someone needs to be flogged!!

Pull the other one man - It has bells on it!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Huh? At the site of a major 'air crash' investigation?
Someone needs to be flogged!!

Google does not = reality. There may be hundreds of photos. Just not on the internet. Prove I'm wrong.

Pull the other one man - It has bells on it!

I think you've been yanking your own quite enough.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

There were a lot of closeup photos taken and one's close enough to see wire, like the four window piece in the forest (that no one's been able to pinpoint where exactly in the forest).

There should be visible wires in that single garbage dumpster with all those pieces of debris (non with UA logo colors mind you), but there isn't.

It's all more in a long line of evidence that the Shanksville scene was staged.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join