It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open latter and warning from Tea Party to OWS

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by radosta

Sad actually, the tea party even got my attention with their base believes when it started, finally I saw a movement that was by the people for the people but it didn't last long once big money got involved with the movement.

Even in my neck of the woods started to die off.

The same with the OWS once big money gets involved it will die also.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Let's see, first your saying Soros was funding and implying he was organizing it:

Originally posted by jibeho
With funding coming from George Soros. They have been organized by paid professionals and anonymous account holders on twitter.

Now your saying his organizations "joined" OWS and is trying to steer it...

No proof needed. MoveOn.org joined this movement. MoveOn is funded by Soros.

Soros has his wick dipped in a lot of candles. Just look up his war mongering group "Responsibility to Protect" Study the countries they are involved in. They are all headliners in a volaltile region. I put nothing past the man.

Care to try again?

Sorry your "proof" is sadly lacking. And proof IS needed.

This is a populous uprising. And I support it.

Let's hope OWS does not "atrophy" into another Tea Party where big money takes control.

Now I WILL AGREE that he is trying to influence it after the fact... but that is a horse of a different color from your accusations. And I will put nothing past the man either. He is a personification of the evil globalists. I think if we were a rational/sane world people like him, Rockerfeller, and all his CFR/Trilateral/Bilderberg "elite" "TPTB" cronies would be swinging from the end of the rope...

That's change I can believe in

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Also would agree that many positions of both groups are the same.

However, also agree that since the Tea Party were hijacked by the likes of Palin, Beck, and Bachmann they completely lost their real reason for existence, and should be disbanded as they are no longer standing for the principles that they were founded on.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
Let's see, first your saying Soros was funding and implying he was organizing it:

With funding coming from George Soros. They have been organized by paid professionals and anonymous account holders on twitter.

Now your saying his organizations "joined" OWS and is trying to steer it...

No proof needed. MoveOn.org joined this movement. MoveOn is funded by Soros.

Soros has his wick dipped in a lot of candles. Just look up his war mongering group "Responsibility to Protect" Study the countries they are involved in. They are all headliners in a volaltile region. I put nothing past the man.

Care to try again?

Sorry your "proof" is sadly lacking. And proof IS needed.

This is a populous uprising. And I support it.

Let's hope OWS does not "atrophy" into another Tea Party where big money takes control.

Now I WILL AGREE that he is trying to influence it after the fact... but that is a horse of a different color from your accusations. And I will put nothing past the man either. He is a personification of the evil globalists. I think if we were a rational/sane world people like him, Rockerfeller, and all his CFR/Trilateral/Bilderberg "elite" "TPTB" cronies would be swinging from the end of the rope...

That's change I can believe in

You clearly are not following along with this thread. Go back a page and read my post linking Soros' Move On.org to this event along with Soros' attachment to Van Jones' new group etc etc. Not to mention two other Soros funded groups. That post was directed to YOU!! This is the second time you've quoted my first post. READ Brother READ!. Learn to use your message tools to see who has replied to you instead of repeating the same argument. Boring!!

What more do you want? Look it up for yourself. I took it straight from MoveOn.orgs website. Read the news today. MoveOn and some Big Labor groups were getting involved today. AFL-CIO and SEIU are also involved.

Geez! All the players are there as is Soros' money as its funneled through an array of his organizations.
edit on 5-10-2011 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by radosta

But,as someone who was never a tea partier or a OWser, and who is working to make change through practical means rather than fanciful ones -- have fun! Enjoy your chanting and dressing up and all that just like the Teapartiers. If nothing else, gathering with like minded groups can be fun. And since the weather's changed, it won't be so stinky.

Really? What are you doing?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by getreadyalready

Ron Paul is not the savoiur, he will not do jack and have his hands tied the same way Obama's is. There is a reason why his son is a Tea'r, to keep tabs on Daddy. our golden boy resigns from Congress next yr anyhow so it ain't going to matter.

I do not trust nor like people who've been in the Congress as long as I've been alive, can you say he's owned by the same interests he's claiming to be against.

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

I'm not a fan of his son, and I also don't like people who have spent their entire careers in politics, but Ron Paul has a stellar voting record to prove he isn't bought and paid for.

No, he isn't a savior, and he may be a lame-duck in office like many of our past and current presidents. Everyone talks a good game until they are shown the JFK video, and reminded that Hinckley is about to be released, LOL!

BUT, out of all the current candidates, do you see anyone else with more potential or more integrity?

Ron Paul may very well be a test to find out just how stupid the American public is a whole. If we don't vote this man in we might as well resign our freedoms away, the core values of being an American from what I heard, then we might as well just start worshiping politicians and CEOs as gods and thank policemen for beating us for copyright infringement.

I'm not an idiot, so I will choose to vote for Ron Paul.
edit on 5-10-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
reply to post by jibeho

With funding coming from George Soros and assistance and warm bodies coming from Big Labor (which spends more money politically than all major groups combined). I have to say that this movement has already been astroturfed. They have been organized by paid professionals and anonymous account holders on twitter.

Oh brother, more BS from Jibeho. Prove where Soros paid one dime to fund OWS. He made one comment on one program that he sympathizes with them, and you twist that into "Soros is funding OWS" - I guess that is how the right-wing idiocracy is now trying to undermine OWS with lame aspersions like this.

See the above post please. It's all his money. all of it. Time to wake up Junior. Oh brother more ignorance from Blackmarket Boy

And you have yet to prove that one dime from Soros is funding OWS. Just more inane rhetoric. I noticed you and several other right wing-nuts all seem to follow the same talking points, what does the Heritage Foundation do, issue talking points? Here is a real grass roots movement protesting the banks and we get the wing-nuts trying to marginalize it. Guess we should go back to the tea-party mantra of privatizing social security and how union health benefits are too good for us peons.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

That's rich. Deny Ignorance! You're right it's some other billionaire and his many radical organizations that are at work here.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
How could they be funded
If all they income they have is from donations? Lol, they're pretty good at being transparent with that stuff as well. There is no other funding. And i dont think this movement will be taken over, there are too many people there that know MONEY IS SCREWING US, so they will not take money to shut up.

yes you are right !
but people, just look at this one, about the funding of tea party : that is another story !! very interesting eye-opener !!
and they permit themselves to judge the people of OWS ???

www.newyorker.com...

so, have a good reading and make up your mind people !!!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunlionspirit

For once , I wish Americans would just set aside Party Affiliations and concentrate on Identifing the Real Threat to their Personal Freedoms . The as of yet , Unidentified THEM .........

i297.photobucket.com...
edit on 10-10-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Me Too!!

But as for "them"........

A good start to identifying them.

We have always known they existed in the corporate elite, and this thread has a pretty good start to the current "them."

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

" We have always known they existed in the corporate elite, and this thread has a pretty good start to the current "them." "

Those who are Unnamed , the Hidden Ones who FEAR The Light , the Destroyer of Worlds.........? ......

edit on 10-10-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join