It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Media Blackout is No More, Wall Street Protest is a Joke: Occupy Wall Street Movement Hoax

page: 1
9
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I would really like to believe there is a revolution starting in the USA.

but let's face it, nothing is going to happen, people are not participating, Americans are passive.

Occupy Wall Street Movement present itself as 99%.

If it's 99% of New Yorkers, where are they? Soon to join?

I don't believe, news are now reporting this, that is a sign that nothing is going to happen...

again.

Wall Street Protest is a Joke: Occupy Wall Street Movement Hoax


Wait, 2000 people protesting in the city of more than 9 million? If you gather all the anarchists in the New York it would be number much greater than 2000, so where are the “unsatisfied” New Yorkers, Americans?




posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   




More is coming on October 15th my friend


+5 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I don't think that's what they mean by 99%.
1% of the population has stolen all the wealth
which leaves the other 99% totally screwed.



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by orbitbaby
I don't think that's what they mean by 99%.
1% of the population has stolen all the wealth
which leaves the other 99% totally screwed.


yes, I understand that.

where is the rest of the 99%?



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by seiva7
 


STOP THE HATE

I feel you don't understand the 99%
YOU are the 99%

1% of the population holds 40% of the worlds wealth

the remaining 99% are US!



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by shivafire
reply to post by seiva7
 


STOP THE HATE

I feel you don't understand the 99%
YOU are the 99%

1% of the population holds 40% of the worlds wealth

the remaining 99% are US!



I am, I agree with that.

but I think that 99% in the USA is not ready to go out and protest, at least majority...



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by seiva7
 

It's threads like this that pass the subvertive advertisements that the Elite so cherish..The more people see this type of pro-consumerism,the more the protest will be quelled.



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
They aren't saying that they HAVE 99%, they are saying that they REPRESENT the 99%. Get it?



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
yeah well those wall street jokers do not and will never represent me.

no quite of few other people who will say the same.

sure is alot of self important egotiscal sheep around here tho



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaginD
They aren't saying that they HAVE 99%, they are saying that they REPRESENT the 99%. Get it?


It seems I didn't make myself clear.

Are you trying to say it doesn't matter what the people they claim to represent are doing?

Are you ALL trying to say that the NUMBER of protester is not important for this?



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
It is a joke.

Most do not even know what they are protesting.

Wall Street as a whole is very liberal, look at how much money was donated by them to Obama.

Shouldn't they be protesting wars or something? That kind of went away when Obama took office.


+5 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96
 


I have read a lot of your posts, neo96, and you just described yourself.

The mouth you feed bites your hand, you reach for another treat. There will come a day when you wish you had fought for something.



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96
 


Its a slogan.. Nothing more, nothing less. I think everyone is reading WAY too far into this whole thing. Its a protest. Do I support them, yes. But that's not to say that this is anything MORE than a protest. It happens all the time. I think the only reason why this is hitting so many nerves is because its a sensitive issue to most. Everyone needs to take it down a couple notches. Lets just see where this goes



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by seiva7
 


It's because they are asleep with

*Monday night football
*Dancing with the stars
*American Idol
*All of the MSM garbage that makes people feel informed
*the list goes on, and on, and on....

Do you like the current situation?

I think you answered your own question...
"where are the rest of the 99%?"
apparently sitting in front of your computer HOPING things will get better

Find and occupy event in your town and attend!
If there isn't one
START ONE

BE A PART OF THE SOLUTION!



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by seiva7
 




where is the rest of the 99%?


Working their jobs, taking care of their families, etc. Some may be too busy while others might be unaware of the protests. Others may disagree with the protests. Just because they are advocating the 99% against the Wall Street top 1% doesn't mean they actually speak for everyone in that 99%.



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by seiva7
 


Read what I just replied to Neo. Same answer.. Just calm down. No one is writing your name down and saying you are associated with them. They are protesters, that's all



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
yeah well those wall street jokers do not and will never represent me.

no quite of few other people who will say the same.

sure is alot of self important egotiscal sheep around here tho


October 15th.

Occupy will go global. Peaceful Non Compliance.



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by shivafire
reply to post by seiva7
 


It's because they are asleep with

*Monday night football
*Dancing with the stars
*American Idol
*All of the MSM garbage that makes people feel informed
*the list goes on, and on, and on....

Do you like the current situation?

I think you answered your own question...
"where are the rest of the 99%?"
apparently sitting in front of your computer HOPING things will get better

Find and occupy event in your town and attend!
If there isn't one
START ONE

BE A PART OF THE SOLUTION!


well, MR. you have just agreed with me on this!

I am thinking the same and while you are hoping and maybe taking some action I am realistic and not expecting anything of real value from this protests.

maybe next year.



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by seiva7

Originally posted by orbitbaby
I don't think that's what they mean by 99%.
1% of the population has stolen all the wealth
which leaves the other 99% totally screwed.


yes, I understand that.

where is the rest of the 99%?


Same place you are; sitting at home or at their cubicle, talking about it. We live in a nation where people are pacified by cheeseburgers, porn, and sports. If only Wall Street robbed us of those things instead of our livelihoods, the streets would packed.

Don't blame the people who are there for there not being that many people there. Blame the people who aren't there.



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaginD
reply to post by seiva7
 


Read what I just replied to Neo. Same answer.. Just calm down. No one is writing your name down and saying you are associated with them. They are protesters, that's all


GUYS!

I am just saying, don't expect too much from this as the American people are not ready for the revolution for the reasons you alone mentioned.



new topics

top topics



 
9
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join