It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons against complete tolerance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Many freemasons have conveyed to me that they are sick and tired of associating with luciferians and Satanists, and giving masonry a bad name. So, I would suggest that the good masons break away from the main body and place limits on who they enlists into their ranks.

Total tolerance will lead to total chaos. Luciferians and Satanists have a self destructive mindset that will, if unchecked, will lead to the total collapse of what ever they are involved in, especially, if they are in charge. Look at the Roman Empire for guidance in this matter. Throwing human beings to lions is not just something that they did. It was an act of a sadistic Emperor! It was democracy itself that was the end of the empire.

A Democracy without limits allows everyone regardless of religion, the right to exist. Democracy is just another way of saying �Total Tolerance�. Everyone gets a vote, even the Satanists and Luciferians, pedophiles, murders, etc. But do these groups play on a level field? Are they inherently honest?

Freemasonry is presently collapsing because of the internal corruption caused by the mindset of �Total Tolerance�. The United States of America is collapsing for the very same reason. Our American emperor is a Bohemian Grover, and a Scull & bones member, we are being terrorized from within, just as Masonry is.

Undoubtedly, this thread will be dissected into its smallest parts. And, the hardcore Satanic Masons will throw their scholastic stones at me (shoot the messenger, not the message). They will call me names, and insult my intelligence, but in truth, the more they revolt, the closer I am to the truth!

For those freemasons who love God (the greatest architect) and CARE about your country, your countrymen, and the Democratic Republic our Masonic founding fathers created, stand up! Stand up and take back your brotherhood from the Satanists, and luciferians! They have no patriotism but for themselves!

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Well, from a non mason, I find your assertions comletely without merit. Masons are tolerant, but I have never seen a satanist in our midst, and your assertion that there are and that brothers are tired of associating with them is amusing, kind of, if it weren't so outright slanderous...

Would you like to provide any proof for your contentions????

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Many freemasons have conveyed to me that they are sick and tired of associating with luciferians and Satanists, and giving masonry a bad name.

Undoubtedly, this thread will be dissected into its smallest parts. And, the hardcore Satanic Masons will throw their scholastic stones at me (shoot the messenger, not the message). They will call me names, and insult my intelligence, but in truth, the more they revolt, the closer I am to the truth!

Errrr..... who are the Freemasons who associate with Luciferians and Satanists? I've never met the above in Freemasonry - either in the Lodge or online. That could be because we don't admit them into Freemasonry..... but heck.... who am I to say? After all, I'm only a Freemason myself and I'm not party to the secret knowledge that you have about my brother's religious beliefs.

And who are the "hardcore Satanic Freemasons" whom you expect to dissect your post? I've never seen any here.

"Freemasonry Collapsing"? Tell me. Just exactly what colour is the sky on your planet?

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
ROFL.

All the entertainment on this site is overwhelming. Every time I visit, there's something new I can have fun with.

Example:

"Many freemasons have conveyed to me that they are sick and tired of associating with luciferians and Satanists, and giving masonry a bad name. So, I would suggest that the good masons break away from the main body and place limits on who they enlists into their ranks."

- So you're making an a priori assertion that Masons, as a matter of course, associate with Satantists and Luciferans, and that some of these folks - as if they're bored with these other guys, have decided to play in another sandbox??

I think your grammar is off here . . . . what you mean is that Masons are sick of being associated WITH Satanists by people like . . . . . . YOU. Masons do not associate with Satanists or goblins, and the last thing ANYONE who does associate with them woud do, is to admit it to you.

Watch your grammar. It could be the shovel that digs your hole.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
All Seeing Eye~~
with all due respect, I think you've been in combat too long.

Who are all these Masons who told you this? Surely none of the Masons on ATS? What I get from the Masons here is a feeling of tolerance, intelligence and kindness.

*I'm not a Mason*

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
All Seeing Eye~~
with all due respect, I think you've been in combat too long.

Who are all these Masons who told you this? Surely none of the Masons on ATS? What I get from the Masons here is a feeling of tolerance, intelligence and kindness.

*I'm not a Mason*

LOL, unless you disagree with SOME of them, or are said to be ignorant, then the metal chairs come out.

But anyway, is the post by ASE meant to be sarcastic?

[edit on 27-8-2004 by Jamuhn]

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
DontTreadOnMe: Now we know you're not a mason as females aren't allowed.

LTD602:www.freemasoninfo.ca...
Leveller:www.freemasoninfo.ca...
theron dunn:www.freemasoninfo.ca...

You should join this group you are all ready doing thier work!

Bilbo

[edit on 27-8-2004 by NeonHelmet]

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Yeah, NH, true. But, even with my avatar, some folks thought I was a dude. I guess my user name does't sound female.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Hehe well i knew you were a female the first time i read one of your post, but some people dont have the empathy to know that.
Didnt mean to imply anything with my post, i just found it funny that no matter what some one writes (anti-masonic) the same thing happen 3-5 masons run to the defence of thier order, i respect that i have learned alot about masons since joining this site and most of it is positive.
Now sorry this was off topic but i feel that they should also get the good stuff when so many writes negative stuff about them.

Bilbo

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeonHelmet
DontTreadOnMe: Now we know you're not a mason as females aren't allowed.

LTD602:www.freemasoninfo.ca...
Leveller:www.freemasoninfo.ca...
theron dunn:www.freemasoninfo.ca...

You should join this group you are all ready doing thier work!

Bilbo

Actually, the url is: www.freemasoninfo.ca...

Regional Coordinators

Site Details
Masonic Facts
Masonic Myths
Masonic Resources
What Is Anti-Masonry?
Masonic Articles
Masonic Forum

About M.A.S.O.N.
Mission Statement
Current Programs
M.A.S.O.N. Volunteers
M.A.S.O.N. Members
Membership Info.
Contact M.A.S.O.N.

Brother David Chalfant
Mosaic Lodge #184, Broomfield Colorado

Brother Troy Raymond Ellis
Lamington Lodge - Australia

Brother Bill McElligott
London, England

Brother Robert Coolahan
Madoc, Marmora, Tweed Lodge #48 Madoc, Ontario

Brother Douglas Welsh
Nova Scotia

Brother Ted Hallberg
Iowa

W. Bro. John Brobst
Pulaski Lodge # 216 Pottsville, PA

Brother George Steberl III
Centerville, Ohio

Brother Ken Hawn
Florida

W. Brother Michael Beutel
Indian Head Lodge # 5 - Indian Head Saskatchewan

W. Bro. Richard M. Carballo
Lumberton Lodge # 417 - Mississippi

W. George Stamp
Hinton Lodge #178 - Hinton, Alberta

Brother Tim McCurry
Bulls Gap Lodge #764 - Bulls Gap, Tennessee

Brother Virgil L. Chrestman
DeGrazier Lodge #1349 - Dallas, Texas

Brother Frederic L. Milliken
Plymouth Lodge , Plymouth Massachusetts

Brother William Wagner
Builders Lodge #60 F&AM, Tucson, Az

Brother R. Theron Dunn
Evergreen #259 F&AM California - Riverside, California

Brother Barry Light
Pleasants Lodge #63 Roanoke, VA

Bro Charles Shawn Oak
Scottsburgh Lodge #572 - Scottsburg, Indiana

Brother John Rutherford
Hurst Lodge 1004. Hurst, Illinois

Brother John F Elliott
Alpha Lodge #1 Prince Hall Affiliate - Alaska

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Correct the name of the group is M.A.S.O.N or something like that and they have in broad terms the same goal as you guys.

Bilbo

EDIT: *LOL* you all ready are a member *ROFL*

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeonHelmet
Didnt mean to imply anything with my post, i just found it funny that no matter what some one writes (anti-masonic) the same thing happen 3-5 masons run to the defence of thier order

What sort of a lame statement is that!!!?
Are you implying that we should just sit back and let people like you spread lies about us?

Quite simply the title post in this thread isn't true. If something isn't true do you think that it shouldn't be corrected?

That statement stands against everything that this forum represents. You are promoting ignorance.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Neon:

I'm not a Mason. I wish I was. I'm well on my way, though. I already have 2 sponsors.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   

What sort of a lame statement is that!!!?
Are you implying that we should just sit back and let people like you spread lies about us?

Quite simply the title post in this thread isn't true. If something isn't true do you think that it shouldn't be corrected?

That statement stands against everything that this forum represents. You are promoting ignorance.

Just stfu leveller i didnt say anything like that and you know it, spew your puke at some one else, off course you should defend your order its exactly my point. You are the troll try reading before posting.

Bilbo

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Please keep the discussion civil and on topic... Avoid making it personal. All are free to express their views and opinions within the terms and conditions of use set by the webmaster of this site.

Personal attacks are childish and ignorant. Discussion reflects better on all here.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
STFU?

Um. I read your post. In fact I believe I even quoted it.

Let's look at it again then shall we, as there seems to be some misunderstanding here?

" i just found it funny that no matter what some one writes (anti-masonic) the same thing happen 3-5 masons run to the defence of thier order"

You find it "funny"? Well, what exactly implies that, when a Freemason replies to slander, he is actually doing something that is "funny".

fun�ny P Pronunciation Key (fn)
adj. fun�ni�er, fun�ni�est
Causing laughter or amusement.
Intended or designed to amuse.
Strangely or suspiciously odd; curious.
Tricky or deceitful.

Now, could we be making you laugh out loud when we reply to people who lie about us? Hmmm. Do you think that is our intention? Nah. I don't think so.
Or maybe you find it odd as the definition above states? What's so odd about people defending against lies? Or maybe you think that it's tricky and deceitful that we reply to our detractors?

So you find it:

a) humourous when a freemason replies to slander (doubtful as explained above).
b) deceitful when a freemason replies to slander (likely when we look at your past posting history).

But as we intend neither, you are clearly wrong in your judgement.

Let's take your last post.

"of(f) course you should defend your order its exactly my point."

Hmmm. But when we defend it, you state that we are doing so only to promote deceit or to cause you humour - we are therefore not giving you a true response. But as I've stated before, we do tell the truth. You are therefore lying about us when you cast aspersions on our replies by branding them or the action of delivering them, "funny". By implication you're also stating that we should not post those replies - after all, the forum rules state that people can't knowingly post falsities here.

And heck. Guess what? By doing that you're promoting ignorance.
My argument stands and you lose yet again.

[edit on 28-8-2004 by Leveller]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Ok first of sorry for the *stfu* and puke spewing! It was not called for.

Now, could we be making you laugh out loud when we reply to people who lie about us? Hmmm. Do you think that is our intention? Nah. I don't think so.
Or maybe you find it odd as the definition above states? What's so odd about people defending against lies? Or maybe you think that it's tricky and deceitful that we reply to our detractors?

I didn�t laugh out loud I found it funny, not that you defended your order but that you did it almost on cue, every where I look if some one post something anti-Masonic you come in almost in perfect order and defend it, and I don�t ridicule it, I commend you for it.

So you find it:

A) humorous when a freemason replies to slander (doubtful as explained above).
B) Deceitful when a freemason replies to slander (likely when we look at your past posting history).

But as we intend neither, you are clearly wrong in your judgment.

You must live in a very black and white world, only two answers �a� and �b�, well as I said above I found it funny the way you almost do it in order, NOT THAT YOU DID INFACT DEFENDED WHAT YOU THOUGHT TO BE RIGHT!

Hmmm. But when we defend it, you state that we are doing so only to promote deceit or to cause you humor - we are therefore not giving you a true response. But as I've stated before, we do tell the truth. You are therefore lying about us when you cast aspersions on our replies by branding them or the action of delivering them, "funny". By implication you're also stating that we should not post those replies - after all, the forum rules state that people can't knowingly post falsities here.

What ever, you get more from my own statements than I do, that I also find funny. I don�t expect you to do anything, I am not saying you are lying I agree with you, you are telling YOUR TRUTH.
But again just to make my self clear, I don�t say that you shouldn�t write in here or what you write is untrue just that I find the almost militaristic order that you reply in funny.
I don�t find YOU funny YOU are a thorn in my eye, YOU deliberately twist and misinterpret my words and are looking for a fight in every thing I write.

And heck. Guess what? By doing that you're promoting ignorance.
My argument stands and you lose yet again.

If only it was true but you have obviously misunderstood the meaning of my words, I feel this is my fault I am not expressing my self good enough, but it actually started out as pad on the bag, you know one enemy to another.

You still think that I am out to get you; my theory only involves some of your order, still all the symbolism and such I find suspicious to say the least. But this is off topic so I won�t go there.

Bilbo

Ps: Again UM_Gazz MyBad so sorry peace, picard out.
Pps: Also found the �I WIN� statement funny, just to fuel the fire.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Not only am I a member, I am also a regional coordinator for Southern Californona, and I am a moderator at a board hosted by the founder of M.A.S.O.N.... Masons Against Stupid Offensive Nonsense...

And yes, I am a PROUD member.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Many freemasons have conveyed to me that they are sick and tired of associating with luciferians and Satanists, and giving masonry a bad name.

Okay. I'll bite. I know a number of Luciferians and Satanists and none are Mason and none would even WANT to join a Masonic lodge. Likewise, I see (and know) a lot of Masons/people wearing Masonic and Shriner emblems, and none of them seem to be associating with any Satanists.

Furthermore, the purposes of the two groups aren't really harmonious.

So could you please name names/etc of who all these Masons are that are so bound up with Satanism? Inquiring minds want to know.

Total tolerance will lead to total chaos.

So you're saying you prefer a "brave new world" scenario where there are only tight roles for everyone and no tolerance of freedoms are allowed? Sadly, I see a lot of extreme conservatives advocating this... I am a reasonably moderate liberal and I see this attitude as being extremely destructive.

Luciferians and Satanists have a self destructive mindset that will, if unchecked, will lead to the total collapse of what ever they are involved in, especially, if they are in charge. Look at the Roman Empire for guidance in this matter. Throwing human beings to lions is not just something that they did. It was an act of a sadistic Emperor! It was democracy itself that was the end of the empire.

Well, this does contradict everything that's in the history books. Roman emperors weren't satanic and the Roman empire lasted far longer than the United States has. Only criminals were thrown to the wild beasts (in some cases these were Christians, though this didn't last long)... I'm sure they would have done lethal injection or public hangings as the United States did/does if they'd been more civilized.

Actually, Rome/Italy got hit by a number of tribes (Visigoths and Vandals, as I recall) and overrun. Italy then became a bunch of warring states, none of which practiced democracy.

...according, of course, to the historical documents and material of the time.

A Democracy without limits allows everyone regardless of religion, the right to exist. Democracy is just another way of saying �Total Tolerance�. Everyone gets a vote, even the Satanists and Luciferians, pedophiles, murders, etc. But do these groups play on a level field? Are they inherently honest?

So you're against Democracy?

Please, with my blessings, do move to Cuba instead. No democracy there and you'll find there's no "total tolerance."

So far, I haven't seen any truth. I see a lot of intolerance, though.

top topics

join