It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Religion of the United States

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Iam Hey brother. Can you elaborate on this for me please ?

It is very simple my friend. The beast out of Babylon is Man's foolish Laws, the Hamurabi Code which is what formed the Ten Commandments.

Man is not the Judge, but he sure likes to think he is. So he makes laws.

To support these laws, the people must be made afraid of them.

Then the people are enslaved and made manageable workers.

This is the Great Mystery. Why?

Because this world is YOURS from the beginning. The people keep subjugating themselves by building laws.

NONE ONE really believes in God.

We all depend on ourselves to pull through.

The same goes for God. He pulls all of our strings and compells us all to do what we do from within us.

He is one and has been building us to a stage of self sufficiency.

The Evil perceived in the world is merely opposition. Without it, we would remain stagnant worshippers of rocks and sticks. We would always perish, because we never would have looked at what makes everything work.

We are crossing the precipace now of being able to explore the stars and TRULY see how wonderful God is.

We must first come to common agreement on God.

Those who think they know are in for a very rude awakening. If they are hangers on to their faith for it's dead ritual and conforming trinkets, they will be crushed.

If however, one finds true comfort in their beliefs, then they will always have that comfort as we reach out.

Look up my Brothers. We are going where no man has gone before, but with an understanding that God is the never ending journey to discovering what he is.

First, that whore of Babylon must throw down that filthy idol and accept God's Law to love one another.

Then she will be renewed a blessed virgin and bring forth One Nation. Indivisible. United with liberty and justice for all.

Excuse my rambling. Gonna go grab a smoke.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 4-10-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Is that an example of the irrational nature of the particular ideology under discussion? Clearly, the Haman character died in the story of Esther, past tense. Rational thought is not a prerequisite:

The Rebbe on the Hasidic Gentile Campaign
In these critical times, when nations are challenging one another and violence is increasing in an unbelievable manner, the Jews have the power to bring about peace in the entire world.... Ideally, a Jew should stand proudly before the gentiles and explain to them the Seven Noachide Laws, emphasizing that they should be carried out not because they appear to be logically sound, but because G-d commanded them.... When a Jew carries out mitzvos with pride, a non-Jew stands in awe of him and, hence, will not consider war.

--Yud Tes Kislev, 5743, Sichos in English, vol. 13, p.19, 33.
. . .
The Seven Laws must be explained in a way that the nations can relate to and, because non-Jews do not possess genuine free will, they will be willing to change more quickly and easily than a Jew.

--Hisvaduyos 5748 3:183, cited in "The Deed is the Main Thing," Kol Boi Ha'olam, p. 385-386.

Jews and Hasidic Gentiles—United to Save America (JAHG-USA) Noahide.com is the same group as the Hasidic University I quoted above. I don't know anything about them except their claim to follow the teachings of the Rabbi (died 1994) whose birthday is the annual Education Day USA.

edit on 4-10-2011 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

A Proclamation in honor of the laws we can trace civilization from.

Then you take that Congressional 'whereas' as fact also? That Talmud wasn't even written until 300C.E. Was there no civilization before then? Even if you believe that Moses heard but didn't write these 7 Laws, that would be somewhere around 1400 BCE. Was there no civilization before that? What does the book say? Abraham lived in Ur of the Chaldees, 400 years before Moses.

And no civilization existed anywhere unless the priesthood of 7 Laws showed up? How about Cain? Didn't he build a city long before Noah was born?

"we can trace" ? I don't think any decent scholarship can trace civilization to those 7 Laws handed down by some god or other. Those statements of Congress are purely religious statements, not historical.

Long before those 7 Laws were codified by the authors of the Talmud, my gods were already thinking of retiring from such things, in favor of allowing humans to determine their own laws. That's my religious belief. Blasphemy from the point of view of the Noahides.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

What this Rebbe person is saying in the quote is insane since all the serious wars are as a result of promptings by Jews who profit from them.
If peace is what is wanted, they need to reform them own selves, and not Gentiles.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

What this Rebbe person is saying in the quote is insane

What you quoted was a Rabbi explaining why they read a certain passage from 1 Samuel (about Saul) some time before they celebrate Purim by reading all of Esther (about death of Haman). If this same Rabbi is writing somewhere else about continuing to kill Haman, you'll have to reference that.

since all the serious wars are as a result of promptings by Jews who profit from them.

I still haven't seen the evidence for wars before my time. The most recent invasion and occupation of Iraq, and the complete embargo of Iran can be laid right at the feet of the Neocons, predominantly Jews more interested in US global military hegemony than any religion, unless you consider Jewishness itself as a religious experience.

If peace is what is wanted, they need to reform them own selves, and not Gentiles.

They have the Torah and Talmud and Kabbalah they're already "better" than mere Gentiles, and want all Gentiles to acknowledge that, just like American politicians do.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

I meant the Rebbe who you were quoting, being insane.
The thing about the Amaleki is just something I googled to see what I could find, to see what was meant by this term. That was what I linked to, which was the first page I found that matched what I was looking for.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

I googled to see what I could find, to see what was meant by this term. That was what I linked to, which was the first page I found that matched what I was looking for.

Try this: The Final War for Jerusalem: Why Permanent Israeli Victory Is Now Within Reach

That situation has completely reversed itself today. The very fact that Amalek can stir up such chaos in the world is proof that gentile society no longer presents true opposition to Jewish teachings. One now sees anti-Semitism only where Amalek is provoking trouble, which is precisely where gentiles are the most desperate for guidance. As Christianity spirals downward into strife and theological confusion, it becomes a vacuum unable to defend itself against either the lies of Amalek or the truth of Torah. Amalek can exploit the worldwide collapse of Christianity only by default—that is, only when the Jewish people do not seize the unprecedented opportunity.

And as the Lubavitcher Rebbe has explained, by transforming the gentiles we can quickly create a vast army of supporters who will help us reveal Moshiach and bring all Jews back to the Torah. Specifically, the Rebbe has emphasized that the "peace process" in Israel will be defeated only through our influence on the gentiles—especially through the campaign to teach the Noachide Laws (see Sichos in English, vol. 16, [19 Kislev 5743]).

Our most pressing task, to put it simply, is to launch an international Noachide revolution without delay. The process has already begun, with dozens of tiny Noachide communities having appeared throughout the United States, generally composed of former Christians who have abandoned that religion. The task of organizing the revolution can be divided into two broad stages:

I) We must first create a new Noachide society as an international network of communities and organizations functioning inside, but separately from, the surrounding society (based on halachic requirements and directives, Noachide institutions function quite differently from their Christian and secular counterparts).

Talking about peace. The goal is to defeat the peace process.

Oh, here we go. I guess I'm an agent of Amalek.

Naturally, Amalek's agents will scream hysterically to intimidate Jews from carrying out the above campaign, hoping to delay this victory. They have no power, however, to prevent our successful action; they can only try to create doubts and hesitation.

Hey, everybody doubt! hesitate!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

Whoever wrote that article is really twisted and delusional.
What is this "revolution"?
A world-wide plot for a revolution to overthrow the Jews?
That would mean that they somehow own and run the world already.
This sounds psychotic and who would post such things on their web site?
Terrorism for Israelis, is all I can figure. Scaring them with a boogie man hiding under their bed to allow any war and any murder necessary to be safe.
This is the same sort of hypocrisy I keep seeing over and over.
The horrors of Arabs killing fellow Arabs as "lessons" to make everyone go along with the "revolution".
Reminds me of this thing with David Koresh. Supposedly a young woman shows up to be a TV celebrity by saying she was molested by him as a minor, while the case had already been investigated.
So, in order to get rid of this (alleged and unsubstantiated) evil child molester, they murder all the children living in the "compound".

edit on 4-10-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by pthena

. . .help us reveal Moshiach and bring all Jews back to the Torah.
Seems they conveniently flipped it from how it was, where if all the Jews followed the Torah, then the Messiah would come.
Now, if the gentiles follow the Jews, then Messiah will come and fix the Jews.
Really, really nuts!
edit on 5-10-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

So, in order to get rid of this (alleged and unsubstantiated) evil child molester, they murder all the children living in the "compound".

I remember it well. And while the smoke was still rising over the former home of many children, President Clinton was in D.C. dedicating yet another Holocaust Museum. He said, "Let what happened to the Branch Davidians serve as an example for those who would join cults." Very chilling words for those not "with" the government approved religion of the majority or monied or power elite.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

The Leading Religious Rights Advocates Don't Care

I just did searches on the ACLU website and the Americans United for Separation of Church and State websites to see if this Education Day USA or Noahide Laws are even on their radars. Evidently not.

I suppose only Christians are capable of crossing the line of separation. I suppose it is completely permissible for Judaism to set up a de facto Theocracy under the 7 Noah Laws without a peep from civil libertarians. Does anybody know of a single civil rights group that objects to Noah Law Theocracy or the establishment of that as de facto official religion of the U.S.A. ?

Any one? Any one at all?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Prohibition of Idolatry
Which would mean any form of worship other than approved by Yahweh, and that would include Christianity as a form of idolatry. Nice one Ed!
Ok for you since you are a pseudo-Jew.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

Prohibition of Idolatry
Which would mean any form of worship other than approved by Yahweh, and that would include Christianity as a form of idolatry. Nice one Ed!
Ok for you since you are a pseudo-Jew.

Idolatry is the worship of anything in the material world in place of God. God cannot be represented by the material world for worship. Jesus leads us to God, not away. I can't speak for the catholic church in their worship of the person or an icon. Jesus said to love God only. He was the living word of God in the person of God on earth. He was the image of the first born Son. An image is a representation, just like my words here are in the image of me to you. This doesn't change the fact that I am not here now literally. The same holds true for God in the man of Christ. The image is not to be worshiped but where the image leads us. Same for nature. Romans 1 explains this.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
From the Noahide website...
**** Did the Rebbe give any practical advice on how to carry out the Noachide campaign?

Encouraging the abandonment of Christianity: "...according to the known Jewish legal ruling that Christians are idol worshippers. --Likutei Sichos 37:198, from a letter of the Rebbe dated 26 Iyra, 5726, cited in Kol Boi HaOlam, p. 389.

www.noahide.com...

Well now.
Their are Antichrists everywhere.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I can't speak for the catholic church in their worship of the person or an icon.
This was what I meant by my rude sounding comment I made last night, that you distance yourself from normal Christianity by having what you think is a version acceptable by Jews. I think that is a delusion, since the sort of people who are pushing things like this law are not going to tolerate "messianic Judaism". That's just something I found on Wikipedia so I don't pretend any special knowledge, but my point is this is not difficult to know. Anyone can look it up but you apparently ignore anything you do not want to believe.
edit on 5-10-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

From the Noahide website...
**** Did the Rebbe give any practical advice on how to carry out the Noachide campaign?

While looking for material to answer your question I ran across an interesting article.

WAR AND POLITICS FROM A LEFT-CHRISTIAN PERSPECTIVE: WORLD WAR III, 9/11, AND CHABAD OF WALL STREET
by and large the dominant players in this war waged by Wall Street are Jewish. In a post last week I included a very telling quote from Menachem Mendel Schneerson, an orthodox Hasidic rabbi who upon his death in 1994 was awarded the Congressional Gold Medal, an action sponsored by New York Senator Chuck Schumer and unanimously approved by both houses of Congress. Schneerson, the much celebrated leader of the Chabad Lubavitch movement, was a firm proponent of the belief that God created the heavens and the earth for the sake of Jews, and that the Jewish soul is of a higher order than the Gentile soul. The quote I supplied in my post of last week reads: “The main avodah of this generation is to go out to the final war of the golus, to conquer and to purify all the gentile countries.” The quote can be sourced here. A brief explanation on the terminology may be in order. Golus is a Hebrew word meaning “exile” and usually refers to the exile of the Jewish people from “their” homeland, while avodah means “work” and is traditionally used in the context of work performed in service to God. What Schneerson was saying in other words is that the present generation of Jews—the “last generation of exile and darkness” (i.e. those born since the establishment of the state of Israel)—should go out and “conquer and purify” the Gentile nations, and that this is God’s wish.
. . .
I discussed Noahidism, the Talmudic religion for Gentiles, and its striking similarities to Christian Zionism—both being about worshipping Jews as the “chosen people” of God. Based upon the so-called “seven laws of Noah,” Noahidism has been heavily promoted, and with some considerable degree of success, by Chabad, which has assisted in establishing Gentile/Noahide communities in a number of cities and countries.
. . .
Gentiles are being used as laborers in a war for Jewish supremacy, while Noahidism, she(Carol Valentine) says, is “a synthesized religion invented for a servant class.

This is an article worth reading. The last sentence I quote states pretty much my own conclusion: That Noahidism is the Talmudic religion that is handed over to the lesser people(Gentiles) by the greater people(Jews) as a servant class religion which maintains the superiority of the master race (those who have the more elevated souls capable of having the whole Talmud religion).

The practical strategy seems to be in the process of full implementation. Run Wall Street, run education, run civil rights groups (so no one complains about Noahide take over), own politicians.

Here is a youtube video: 7 Laws of Noah for non Jews to follow

The speaker uses the word 'HaShem' quite frequently. That is 'the Name', used instead of 'Adonai', my Lord, or the proper name Yahweh, so as to preserve the sanctity of the named character.

The prohibition of blasphemy, for which capital punishment is prescribed in Jewish law, refers only to the Tetragrammaton (Soferim iv., end; comp. Sanh. 66a).
Names of God in Judaism - Wikipedia

Basically, the 613 mitzvahs are for the more capacious souls of Jews, the 7 mitzvahs are for the small souled Gentiles. "But don't feel bad, because the 7 will expand your souls"
edit on 5-10-2011 by pthena because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2011 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Intrinsic Greatness of the Jew

By the Rebbe, September 14, 1988

Here is a transcript 5:29 - 6:34
"But it is the merit of the Jewish People - and not just their merit, but their greatness - that God tells them:
'Although I ordered the moon to be diminished, and the lunar year to be shorter than the solar year, the ability to rectify this is given to the Jewish People, to the Rabbinic Court - even if they make a mistake in doing so - because of their intrinsic greatness, because the soul-root of a Jew is higher than any other creation, which is subject to time and space.'
As the Zohar states: 'The Jewish People and God, - through Torah - are literally one.'
--------------------------------
If the Rebbe were anything other than Jewish speaking of Jewish greatness, would he be lauded yearly in the US? If he were German speaking of German superiority, or Norwegian speaking of Norwegian superiority, would that be tolerated, celebrated, and lauded in the U.S.? What about Persian, or Turk ?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
Their are Antichrists everywhere.

You are RIGHT!

Jesus taught that God's name is HALLOWED.

You don't know it. It is sacred. Any name you use is merely a false idol.

Now where is my snake?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Newsflash: IT DOESN'T MATTER.

You're just mad someone you may not agree with was honored in a way you don't understand.

If you haven't ever heard of it, but its been going on since Carter was in office, what are you so worried about? If you had never heard of the girl scouts until recently, would we be reading a thread about how we'll be pronounced enemies of the state if we don't submit to the will of the girl scouts? Or if we buy our cookies somewhere else is that considered a sacrilege?

Seriously man, relax. This is of no consequence. Period.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Many of the first settlers and founders were Christian...HOWEVER...the country itself is clearly not founded based on religion, it clearly separates the state (aka "country") and religion. Religious freedom, at least in theory. In practice, even the president has to be Christian

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join