It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I've been reading this site as much as I possibly can, I can't get enough of it. There are so many interesting topics! I'm so glad I found this place.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Benoit84

Welcome and enjoy the site.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Welcome..

Continue to enjoy..

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Thank you both.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Greetings & salutations fellow truth seeker. The ATS community welcomes you with open arms, I myself was like you & read so much that I had to become a member to be able to share some of my expirences, thoughts & belifes. Just remember to take things with a pinch of salt/sugar whichever you prefer and be prepared for all that you contribute to be put under scepticsm & scrutiny.

The truth is out there, if we all unite the truth will be a whole lot easier to see, even by those who are blinded (willingly) by the light of said truth.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by theguygeeza

Greetings & salutations fellow truth seeker. The ATS community welcomes you with open arms, I myself was like you & read so much that I had to become a member to be able to share some of my expirences, thoughts & belifes. Just remember to take things with a pinch of salt/sugar whichever you prefer and be prepared for all that you contribute to be put under scepticsm & scrutiny.

The truth is out there, if we all unite the truth will be a whole lot easier to see, even by those who are blinded (willingly) by the light of said truth.

Thanks.

Yes, I have read some things that seem pretty out there, but I still keep an open mind to a lot. Its always nice to have something new to wonder about, imo.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

Hope you enjoy your time here.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Welcome!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Hi Benoit84! Glad to have you at ATS! Hope have a great time here like I do!

FibroKat

new topics

top topics

join