It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Every Conversation You Ever Had Recorded?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Dear Aeons

It would appear that this is news to you guys have a read of this en.wikipedia.org...(signals_intelligence)

All right there everything you did electronically listen to and most likely recorded by the good old NSA.

Anywhere in the world apart from the USA “get real”.

And you thought you where free got the tin foil hat read you are going to need it.

edit on 4-10-2011 by MAC269 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1
reply to post by Aeons

I have always new someone was listening .....Most don't care because I have little to hide but I imagine someone cares big time ....
I should say I say nothing around things that can either listen or watch ....ever wonder why its very important to convert media to digital? could be the screen we are watching is looking back at us .....peace

Yes your digital screen is looking back at you. I tell people this and they don't believe. Why do you think the government spent so much money on the switch to digital? So you could have better picture quality? Remember their logo...the all seeing eye... www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I can't find the one I watched of a government official that is now out of office saying that he was told that they were going to do this and was warning everyone when they switched to digital. They can even watch when it is turned off...it needs to be unplugged.
edit on 5-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Not only can Echelon record every fax, e-mail, web-post, 'phone call (& all sorts of other electronic communications) but it can listen/scan for key words in those conversations automatically, without human intervention.

Going beyond that, just because your 'phone is "on the hook" doesn't necessarily mean that the microphone can't be used. I know of a company that has "emergency" buzzers for old people. If they press the buzzer, but can't get to their 'phone to answer the security person's call, the security company can turn up the gain on their 'phone (even if it is on the hook) and can "page through" then listen for a response.

Or how about that flat panel screen. How hard would it be to hide some circuitry, built in to all models at the factory, to listen (or even watch) surreptitiously?

Why do electronics, communications and software companies have secret meetings with government groups like the NSA where things like "Key Escrow" are discussed behind closed doors. It's because governments have an agenda to collect data on everyone.

I am not being paranoid, it is happening because of the will to do it and the technology that makes it possible.

edit on 5/10/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
breivik doesn't exist. He is a fake computer generated persona!
Faked Oslo Events

Looks like another BS excuse to justify stricter measures in our orwellian society.
What Suckers We Are!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Big deal. According to the Bible, every conversation you've ever had is recorded, everything done, everything said, everythingn thought.

Makes the post above look pretty lame aye!i

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MoparDanno
I have wondered for many years if this was the case or not. It seems that Norway has "accidentally" let the cat out of the bag.

I also think that we are being "prepped" for this to be common knowldege. Have you seen the new TV series on CBS called "Persons of Interest"? In the advertising they blatantly state that there is a computer that can monitor all phone calls/email/text etc conversations. Not outside the realm of possibility I think.

S&F for a fascinating and scary truth.

Danno

please check out this link, the database is popularly known as Echelon. YES IT IS REAL.
en.wikipedia.org...(signals_intelligence)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
I'm going to challenge you on that assumption that a TV show or movie depicting this information is intended to "prepare" you for wide release of this information.

I would suggest instead, that depictions in fiction or association to us - conspiracy buffs - is instead intended to suppress this knowledge.

So that you could look someone in the face in the world and say "our conversations are being recorded" and most people will then think "silly person who thinks TV shows are real."

The manipulation is far more subtle, and certainly isn't intended to EVER vindicate you. You unleashed are a danger. Your mind left undirected is a force of organization in what is a safe form of informational chaos.

sorry bud but I must disagree with the portion of your statement that I bolded with 2 words: Star Trek. and here is a link to back up what I say.

www.filmjunk.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I have a question, where did the 1.4 million number come from?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

theforeigner.no...

The information, collected from telecommunications companies, is likely to consist of every conversation Breivik held.

What an interesting thing to put to print.

Every conversation Breivik ever had on a telephone is recorded.

Even though Breivik used throw away phones for the last several years.

EVERY conversation he ever had has been recorded, and is available to the government upon request.

I think we should all think about that concept quite deeply.

What an interesting thing for the police in Norway to just tell everyone straight up - and no one to take note of how very intrusive that is. Everyone just let this little bit of information roll over them, and let it go.

Now remember, until about a year ago there was absolutely no reason for any government to have their eyes or ears on this guy. He was Joe Blow. No criminal record. No blip on the radar. Just *some guy.* Whom they were recording everything he ever talked about.

So, here you are my dear CT friends. A First World Government directly admitting that they can access EVERY conversation on the telephone you ever had.
edit on 2011/10/4 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

U want to say that Norwegian government knew about him and let him do it? What possible reason had they to do so? They are government,they dont do such things

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
K so I smoke a lotta bud, and once during general stoner conversation, on the topic of paranoia, someone told me something like this how they use your MOBILE PHONE to listen to you even when it's turned off.

How this works I don't know but apparently big commercial growers and dealers have been busted this way.

And with the amount of crazy # going on these days I can't imagine it being very hard to invent and implant some sort of small recording device into anything.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
when looking at it they probably have his call logs for many years and switching from his old phone to a 'burn' phone wont help much if he still rings his mum every sunday afternoon to check in on her for example as they look at her phone logs and see a list of mobile phones and they all track back to the same cell tower when the call started and thats not using any advanced technology such as echelon to see the content of the conversations/text messages

all telephone companies keep logs for years for billing/usage monitoring/prank call detection purposes etc and then they uses for that data get murkier once they go into the goverments hands if needed

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

edit on 5-10-2011 by redstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
So as I have understood the conversations over the phone can be recorded no matter of the country you live in, no matter of the operator you have and no matter of the phone brand?? I live in Finland although not a Finn by origin and Nokia ofc is the big name here. Now........in one of the project Camelot interviews, whether it was George Green or someone else I cannot remember, mentioned that Nokia is cooperating with the US government or a certain establishment doing some secret project. Now I was thinking this could be a new type of waves emitted from the phone to fry your brain reallllll gooood, or some sounds we cannot hear that could dissrupt normal brain functions/patterns/ waves or maybe what this thread is about......recording conversations. Dont really know more unfortunately but somehow all the small peieces from here and there finally add up and the puzzle beggins to obtain its form.

I bought a new television with the digital box/receiver in it and from the day I found out that the television can see me, I occasionaly show my naked behind to those watching! Since they can already see me and what I do at home, I might as well help them out and show every detail and crack

I am not scared of them, they can only stop my physical body from living but my soul will be free eternaly! So do not fear, since they already know everything about everyone there is little we can do (but to stop posting in FaceBook is a good idea
). They may controll but they can never own anyone!
Peace and love to all

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
If Norway has been doing that think what the US has been doing.

Look up a book called the The Puzzle Palace
its what the US NSA was doing up to 1982.

Who knows what they can and do now.

The technology they had years ago was 10 advanced to what the public knew about

You will have to wonder how the US knew about a terrorist in a truck in the desert of the middle east and knew just what truck to hit with a missile. His cell phone maybe??????
www.nytimes.com...

There have been many of these type attacks.
www.msnbc.msn.com...

And i believe most were from Electric intelligence data(ELINT) from the NSA.

You will also note that Osama Bin Laden when they found him had no phone, cell phone or Internet connection.
Osama understood the danger of being connect to the electronic world.
That was likely why they had to send in the Seals instead of a missile

And we may never know, For a long time NSA was known as No Such Agency and most of what goes on there is Way Above Top Secret
edit on 5-10-2011 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Sorry for pointing this out but this is all very old news - think ECHELON. That has been in operation since the cold war! Many people mistakenly assume that ECHELON covers northern europe - it does but on a grander scale......northern hemisphere instead!

On top of that, in Blighty (and therefore safe to assume USA / Canada, etc) all phone calls are logged at GCHQ or similar so every phone (land or mobile) call is recorded, again since cold war times. This has not been hidden either, they are rather proud of it!! Obviously, it is impossible to listen to every conversation so computers are programmed are identify key words and phrases and flag up any conversations that trigger alarms. In theory, if they had the resources, it would be almost impossible to get up to anything that the authorities may find nefarious which i find rather a chilling thought!

Scarier still, this is all cold war technology.............imagine what is available (but restricted info on) now?????

D'uh, in my rush to respond i didn't notice all the other references to ECHELON! Apologies
edit on 5-10-2011 by Flavian because: Still asleep!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Also, just for those of you that like the herb, etc, over here in blighty it is actually far less of a hassle to get authority to tap mobile phones than it is for land lines...........

just a thought!

edit on 5-10-2011 by Flavian because: can't spell (and im a grammar nazi
)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Which means, that when you raise your voice it needs to have the force of reality behind it. It needs to be a real and present danger. And they need to know what to DO about it. Your voice needs to have a sense of what a solution might be.

Isn't that the problem right there? injecting that note of reality into your warnings? To the many,the conditioning is so near to completion that the dissenter will never be taken seriously until the counter that is the MSM is questioned in depth.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

It is sad but true, not only does it monitor all conversations but there are a list of words (subjects the government are interested in) and if you say any of these during a telephone conversation your conversation will be directed for closer analysis.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I have mentioned this before that in my past computing career, one of my projects developed UNIX based storage servers for the NSA allowing them with terabytes of fast storage capability.

This allowed phones messages/email captured in real time to be archived for later analysis and/or translation purposes.

Also, from another source, the NSA also has their own secure listening room at the major telecom provider's central offices and the telecom employees themselves are not allowed access.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
I know Project Camelot's word is like mud to a lot of people on here but think about this. Bill Ryan said he had a source, now this was some time ago, who told him they can trace back ANY conversation you've ever had. This is where it loses all credibility with me - ON THE PHONE OR NOT. I'm just putting it out there.

Also wasn't this guy a Freemason or something? And wasn't there a company who just recently made the worlds largest databank? It was like a million 100gb I think, but don't quote me on that lol. How many MP3's could that hold!! Or would they even use MP3's? Considering we get technology that's 20 years behind they could be using something different...

You can save all of that material in crystal with all most infinite data space alien technology passsed down to the masons. this is strictly theory though from watching to much tv and ancient aliens. But they are always talking about crystal in ancient texts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join