It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Don't Think ET Has Visited Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The possible know diameter of the Universe is 96 BILLION LIGHT YEARS
There are estimated to be 300 SEXTRILLION STARS (300,000,000,000,000,000,000,000)
If only 0.00001 of those stars have one inhabital planet around them that would still equal 300,000,000.0 alien lifeforms are possible. With that many possible lifeforms how would they have found US? The maths are too large for the chance that any ET may have hit on finding Earth.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
if ´they´ have the ability to cross interstellar space, i´m sure locating us wouldn´t be a problem.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Couldn't they use a worm hole?
How do you know they weren't here before the human race or just exist on a higher dimension?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Well, you're looking at it from the perspective of a human mind, not from an extraterrestrial mind. I find it funny when people pretend to know how an aliens, capable of interstellar travel, and the manipulation of time/gravity, think.

Also noticed you had no comment on all the unexplained pyramids and ruins found, as well as suppressed around the planet. You can't tackle such a question, in the few sentences you strung together. It would take much more thought and education. How about commenting on where all the pyramids fit into your hypothesis? Or that we possible have an artificial moon which we look up at every night? Or all the abductions/visitations reported world wide for thousands of years? I could continue, but you need to put a little more thought and explanation into your theory first.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
As other posters have said, maybe 'they' are advanced when it
comes to tracking other life forms.

If we consider that the universe is billions of years old, why can't
other life forms have been 'looking' for us for billions of years also?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

Don't underestimate their technological achievements. They could be drastically ahead of us. Traveling from one star system to another could be a walk in the park for them. We are a relatively young species, whereas another extraterrestrial species could be some 1,000 or even 10,000 years ahead of us to create a more efficient way to travel the stars.
edit on 10/4/2011 by IEtherianSoul9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Maybe the can smell the
stench of human depravity.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Thats ludicrous. You are not an "extra-terrestrial civilization" so you can't say what you said. Well, you can but that won't make it true.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

The maths are too large for the chance that any ET may have hit on finding Earth.

500 years ago, if I told you it was possible to go from England to Germany in a matter of hours, you'd have thought me insane.

100 years ago, if I told you it was possible to go from England to Japan in a matter of hours, you'd have thought me insane.

Yet today, this happens daily, and with no fanfare.

Distance is a perception born of the technology of the time. As technology increases, distances decrease (as far as how well we can reach them).

Therefore, it stands to reason that any civilization with a longer technological development time, may have theoretically drastically reduced the time needed to travel distances that today, we think of as insurmountable.

Thus, the math is NOT too large, if you consider the variable of technological advancement, and factor in that another society may be MUCH farther on that path than we are.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Maybe they can see or seen LHC to elder atomic experiments including Fatman and Little boy. Or maybe they are attracted to the vibrations from human beings souls sending out FEAR WORRY DESTRUCTION calls and are here to finish it or save some..

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
It wasn't that long ago we were still riding horses as our mode of transport. Look how quickly we've advanced since then. A few hundred years into the future who knows the speeds and distances we may be able to travel. The universe is supposedly 13 billions years old. Is it not plausible that some other race out there has figured out how to traverse the galaxies in very little time?

We are mere infants in the scope of things.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
The possible know diameter of the Universe is 96 BILLION LIGHT YEARS
There are estimated to be 300 SEXTRILLION STARS (300,000,000,000,000,000,000,000)
If only 0.00001 of those stars have one inhabital planet around them that would still equal 300,000,000.0 alien lifeforms are possible. With that many possible lifeforms how would they have found US? The maths are too large for the chance that any ET may have hit on finding Earth.

The possible "GUESS" diameter of the Universe is 96 Billion Light Years
There are "ESTIMATED"to be 300 SEXTRILLION STARS (300,000,000,000,000,000,000,000)

What do we really know beside guessing and estimating?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
If planets bearing life are common, the overall size of the universe is irrelevant. The only distances that matters is the distance between the nearest life, not the farthest.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

The Pyramids? Could the simple answer not be that the Egyptians built them.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
LMAO why you dont think. lol keep denying and thinking that.. im sure every case was fake too :/ and everyone has sleep acme.. XD

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
reply to post by MysticPearl

The Pyramids? Could the simple answer not be that the Egyptians built them.

They left no written records whatsoever of how they built them. Attributing the pyramids of Giza to Khufu, Khafra & Menkaure, to my knowledge, was all based on graffiti marks written inside the pyramid. To this day we don't even know how they constructed these massive monuments that have withstood the ravages of time.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I agree with op. They did not say Aliens could not get here, He is saying out of 300,000,000 million other life forms the chances of them stopping by our glaxy is slim to none. They may have been travling the Universe for millions or even a billion years, but we have only been here a short time. Maybe they saw the Dinosaurs and thought don't go there anymore. No one can say for sure, but the chances are atronomical that they are watching us.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by student777

Not from my experiences they are here and are probably comming back since many keep sending signals they are forgotten. Imagine what that will/may have done. Thanks for the planet we forget you now. Science - and politics is everything religion IS MADE UP SIGNALS WOE WOE WOE REMEMBER 3 . LORD IF THEY SHARED RELIGION TO BETTER THE SOULS.......
But to those who feel they havent been here on EA thats fine, still smh @ that thought. Look beneath your feet for more proof as your known about above ground the IRONY?!?!?!?!?

With that WE LOVE YOU ANNUNAKI

be well

edit on 10/4/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IEtherianSoul9

We don't know the answers to a lot of world mysterys. Are you saying the answer to all of them is "Alens"? Did they kill off the dinosaurs? Did they cause the ice age? Did they cause the continents to split? No one alive today was around when all these things and more occuried, so all you have is "Guess Work" just like the rest of us. Please give me JUST ONE solid piece of evidence that ET built the pyramids. I won't hold my breath.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Well i guess that astronauts who have seen them are lying or just saw swamp gas..Check out this story of astronaut Story Mus grave

www.disclose.tv...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join