It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria says it will fire rockerts on Israel if attacked by NATO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
www.ynetnews.com...

Come on already. Its only a matter of time when the # hits the fan big time over there. Lets get it over and done with. The question is, would Israel use its nukes in self defence. Damascus could end up in ashes.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Thanks for telling us your strategy guy.
We'll take it from here.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Using nukes so close to home is not something Israel would ever do. They prolly will never use those nukes but only have them as to keep an ace up their sleeve, an ace that only exists as a scare tactic. Israel has and always will be under attack and Israel has and always will attack back. Remember the 6 day war? Israel doesn't need to ever use nukes.

edit on 4-10-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Heres another thread, I just found on this topic. One thing is for sure. The worlds elites are gearing up for a big war.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
And Turkey is about to hold military "exercises" on its border with Syria in a just a few days.....

"As relations sour, Turkey plans military exercise at Syrian border"
We cannot remain a mere spectator to the developments in Syria," Erdogan told television cameras. "There are serious deaths against unjustly treated, oppressed and defenseless people. We cannot say 'keep going' to this ... we have to fulfill our human task."

Erdogan also said he planned to visit Syrian refugees living in camps along the Turkish border. That expected visit is likely to coincide with the Turkish military exercises near the border.

This week, a Turkish official told CNN on condition of anonymity that Turkey was considering taking "a series of steps" against the Syrian government. For weeks, the Turkish media has speculated about the possibility of Ankara establishing military buffer zones along the border, economic sanctions and the freezing of Syrian government assets.

www.cnn.com...

edit on 4-10-2011 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2011 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I wish other people would stop wishing that the exact story from revelation would happen.
you did actually read it right?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
No they wouldn't use nukes, the only time I'd say they would use nukes is if they look like they'd be destroyed otherwise/anyways

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname
I wish other people would stop wishing that the exact story from revelation would happen.
you did actually read it right?

I agree, nukes will only be used for last resort or if the enemy was using a weapon in space (can nukes hit something in space? ah doesnt matter, they can just upgrade them)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
That just can't be.

All the posts that I read here on ATS point out the Israel is always the aggressor.

This must be a mistake.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
That just can't be.

All the posts that I read here on ATS point out the Israel is always the aggressor.

This must be a mistake.

That was funny.
Yea cause Israel have never been an aggressor. wink wink nudge nudge.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

Perfect timing considering the IDF COS Lt.-Gen.Gantz and the Knesset Finance Committee officials, need to condone there massive defense budget for 2011 which is set to be $15 billion.

Who going to contest that defense budget, on the back of that unverified claim by Syria.

My objective nature tells me this is scaremonger news, for the benefit of the Israeli military complex.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
where did that get hussein ?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Syria says it will fire rockets on Israel if attacked by NATO.

Good.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
That just can't be.

This must be a mistake.

If NATO attacked Syria, Israel would be working with NATO through and through. So Israel would be the most logic target if Syria was attacked by NATO. And Syria is definitely looking at the Libyan situation and realizes if they do get attacked it would be by NATO, but if it was just America going in instead of NATO, like Iraq, I'm sure Syria would still threaten Israel. It all boils down to the West + Israel against the Arab Middle East. Syrian leaders are letting the West know exactly what they will do to their western backed Israeli neighbors if they are invaded.

The west has no business in the Middle East. They are not fighting these wars to promote freedoms, democracy, or to save civilian lives. Those are lies the west uses to invade these nations while having the support of the "people". It should be clear that the west has an agenda for certain Middle Eastern countries and it's not for any of the above reasons.

The west does not care about the lives of the people, anywhere in the world. It's all a lie. They are only interested in natural resources and world domination.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
www.presstv.ir...

Turkey starts drills near Syria border

top topics

join