It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YOU are a Victim of Propaganda

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Yes, you, the one who believes every document written by NASA and the Air Force on "Contrails." Take 2

Disclaimer: I acknowledge the existence of Contrails and realize they come in different shapes, sizes, and forms. However, this thread is not about Contrails, it is about the existence of Chemtrails and the propaganda made to confuse you. And obviously I don't have 100% solid proof of Chemtrails. But that doesn't mean they don't exist.

Propaganda:
1: the spreading of ideas, information, or rumor for the purpose of helping or injuring an institution, a cause, or a person

2: ideas, facts, or allegations spread deliberately to further one's cause or to damage an opposing cause; also : a public action having such an effect

So, if Chemtrails exist, then why would this propaganda help?

To me it's obvious: The Propaganda helps the Chemtrail Sprayers do what they want, when they want, without any obstructions or political obstacles. Not to mention the laws congress has passed to allow this type of secrecy.

Wait a minute …… am I saying that several Government agencies are lying about Chemtrails and are only giving us a small bit of truth concerning the trails in the sky?
YES, that is exactly what I am saying. It does not require a complex network people to put out propaganda. With just a small amount of PDF documents that are only a few pages, stamped with the seal of a few agencies……. and bam! Who can question contrails now that you have read a total of 50 pages explaining Contrails and why some persist.

As I am sure most of you have read these lovely PDF's ….here they are anyway.
Aircraft Contrails Factsheet
Contrail Identification Chart and Contrail Formation Guide
Contrail Facts
(Note: On page 13 it actually acknowledges the term "Chemtrails" in which it doesn't argue or claim they are a hoax or farce)

Or you can get all the education you need from this NASA site that looks like it is for you, the simpleton who knows nothing.

Contrail Education

Once you read all those documents and their sources, you will start to notice you are going in circles in which some documents reference each other or the same studies.

Another point I would like to make is that the term "Contrail" has been around for a long time and is used perhaps for simply identifying any trail behind a plane, whether it be water vapor or a chemical mixture.

Patent #3899144 Powder Contrail Generation ...it states:

The term "contrail" was adopted for convenience in identifying the visible powder trail of this invention. Aircraft target vehicles are used to simulate aerial threats for missile tests and often fly at altitudes between 5,000 and 20,000 feet at speeds of 300 and 400 knots or more. The present invention is also suitable for use in other aircraft vehicles to generate contrails or reflective screens for any desired purpose.

…… In other words ….. just call it a Contrail even though it is being used for other purposes.

Now lets take a look at everyones favorite site on contrails. Contrailscience.com

-Site Admin is not a "professional" in any field of atmospheric science
-Site Admin does not have a scientific degree (correct me if I am wrong)
-Site Admin is in the business of debunking … not being a true Skeptic
-Contrailscience.com simply gives you links to above PDF's and maybe a few more
-Contrailscience.com was setup for the sole purpose of debunking Chemtrails

Another example of Propaganda can be seen on Fox News (Impossible right? ) concerning the infamous "California Missile/Contrail/Chemtrail/Something.

In this first clip @50 seconds we hear the Generals opinion on what the trail is. And, in his opinion, it is NOT a normal airplane Contrail.

In this clip were listen to our good friend Michio tell us it is simply an Airplane Contrail.

So, who do we trust on this particular issue?

The General with over 30 years experience in Aviation?
OR
The Scientist who doesn't specialize in this type of science?

As much as I love Michio and his ideas, I simply think he is telling us what he has heard from our govt agencies. I do however give more credence to the General who appeared very serious and intelligent. But... I wouldn't necessarily say it's a missile. I of course would say it looks like a Chemtrail.

In Conclusion: YOU are being tricked into thinking that every single trail in the sky is nothing more than water vapor and that you should simply not worry about them. Do not be fooled. Trust your instincts and what you have seen. Being shown a few black and white pics with trails or seeing a military plane take off from Antarctica is not even coming close to debunking Chemtrails. Telling me Military bomber planes left trails in WW2 is not even coming close to debunking Chemtrails…. if anything, that helps validate them.

How many of you have seen a grid of Trails in the sky only to notice that you have not seen them since, even though years have gone by?

How many of you have seen Chemtrail days only to notice that those days are not consistent with the science of Contrails?

How many of you have seen planes leaving trails through binoculars that don't match any Commercial airliner?

How many of you have seen planes leaving trails that do not behave like commercial aircraft? Making U turns or coming back to the same geographical region? Flying in pairs, or even 3's?

Some of my personal Chemtrail accounts: All of which I viewed through Astronomy binoculars and do not have video evidence for. Some of which may sound ludicrous to you. I will only share the sightings that seem most prevalent.
-On more than one occasion I have seen pairs and 3's of planes flying within 100's of feet of each other in formation leaving persistent trails

-On a single occasion I saw 2 identical aircraft flying on an intersect course, one leaving a trail and one leaving no trail, the one leaving no trail had a arial refueling rod hanging down behind it, after about 2 minutes of watching it eventually intersected with the plane leaving the trail and did some maneuvers to where it moved right next to the aircraft leaving the trail. At no time did the aircraft with the refueling rod ever leave a trail.

-On 2 separate occasions (months apart) in real time while looking through my binoculars at a Chemtrail I saw a pure white Orb of some type appear and fly through the trail. I saw the orb object for no more than 3 seconds. (Go ahead…flame me)

-Just to note, in 2010 I saw more Chemtrails than I have ever seen in my life. It is like they were done with that portion of the test or research and have moved on. Coincidently or not, that is the same year I had multiple UFO sightings.

Those are only 3 of my accounts….. I have seen hundreds more of unexplainable actions concerning these trails.

In short: there is a single word that can help me describe all of this confusion and why we the people are not in the "loop."

CLASSIFIED: withheld from general circulation for reasons of national security

…..In other words, we do not need to know.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
While you contemplate whether everything you read on contrails is 100% truth......

Take this little bit from Patent #5003168 which you can read more about on this thread

The method of claim 1 wherein said particles are dispersed by seeding the stratosphere with a quantity of said particles at altitudes in the range of seven to thirteen kilometers above the earth's surface.

Spraying at the minimum of 7 kilometers = about 22,704 feet ......pretty dang low ...kinda like planes flying through clouds.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

I'm going to remain wishy washy on this one. Just can't quite call it. So much going on seems to be govt. sponsered fear mongering. Tuff call out of the mix even.

SnF for your supreme presentation.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

And what about it??

The technical side of spraying - having equipment to do it - has never been in doubt - aircraft have been "spraying" stuff since before WW2, and hte ability to do so is not in doubt AFAIK.

How about some evidence that shows that "chemtrails" ARE actually being sprayed though?

there are all sorts of things for which the ability exists - but which are not actually happening - eg I have a back-pack pressurised spray system, as I expect many of my colleagues do - but no-one is spraying weed killer from a back pack in my office at he moment - as far as I can tell....

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I'm slightly confused by the first video. What does a missile launch have to do with chemtrails?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

The link is that it wasn't a missile launch, and there is no evidence that chemtrails exist.

See??

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I love how it's titled

Los Angeles Missile Contrail Explained in Pictures

...lol

In pictures? with google earth?

nice try... I don't think anyone can explain what that was since we don't have real time footage of the event happening.

and no evidence chemtrail exist? Ok Aloysius ... that was funny

@domo1 the first video is just to show that longtime professionals wouldn't even call that a normal "Contrail"

As I said... looks like some Chemtrails I have seen especially the way it looks against the setting sun.
edit on 4-10-2011 by dplum517 because: Added

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I assume, that seeings no real evidence exists, that people are grasping at straws, wishing other random things to be the smoking gun they've never had.

Kind of like fishing, with no hook.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Sorry - I should have said no credible or verifiable evidence chemtrials exist. Mea maxima culpa!

Just a lot of people saying they exist, and using bad science and patents as "proof".

Not sure what you think the series of photos taken of the LA contrail were if not "real time" - do you think they were photoshopped, or taken some days afterwards or before??

And of course the LA contrail was not the only such incident of something being mistaken for a missile or UFO or some other oddity-

Padre Island
Santa Monica Silver Surfer
New Years Eve contrail

there's this problem with perspective that you like to ignore but which just won't go away!!

edit on 4-10-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
And of course the LA contrail was not the only such incident of something being mistaken for a missile or UFO or some othe oddity-

It's not even a particularly recent phenomena. See 1950:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ea8767283121.jpeg[/atsimg]

It happens all the time. This was just a perfect storm of media attention, and some bad calls by the dial-an-expert crowd.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

YOU are being tricked into thinking that every single trail in the sky is nothing more than water vapor and that you should simply not worry about them.

Just a quick, civil question.

Have you ever entertained the idea that it's actually YOU that is being tricked by charlatans looking to cash in?

Chemtrails

Namaste

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Posted by Dplum:

In Conclusion: YOU are being tricked into thinking that every single trail in the sky is nothing more than water vapor and that you should simply not worry about them.

Actually...no...I'm not.

I know there are "trail(s) in the sky" that are not water vapour - there are insectisides, cloud seeding, flares, chaff, pesticides, fertiliser, oil dispersants, exhaust gases, water & fire-retardants that can think of off-hand in addition to water.

So it would seem that the propaganda is completely failing in the purpose you ascribe to it.

(and note that contrails are not water vapour - water vapour is invisible - contrails are generally ice crystals, possibly/less commonly water droplets)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

Have you ever entertained the idea that it's actually YOU that is being tricked by charlatans looking to cash in? Chemtrails Namaste

If you took me seriously and read the entire OP then you would already know why I don't think I am being tricked.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I know there are "trail(s) in the sky" that are not water vapour - there are insectisides, cloud seeding, flares, chaff, pesticides, fertiliser, oil dispersants, exhaust gases, water & fire-retardants that can think of off-hand in addition to water. So it would seem that the propaganda is completely failing in the purpose you ascribe to it. (and note that contrails are not water vapour - water vapour is invisible - contrails are generally ice crystals, possibly/less commonly water droplets)

Well ...of course I am referring to particles like aluminum, barium, and thorium..and others ..... I know you love to ignore those ...o well

No, the propaganda is obviously working.

And since I know you love to twist words ..... a small bit of truth in one of the links I provided above.

Of these emittants, only water vapor is necessary for contrail formation.

You knew what I meant ....lets not get caught up in words.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

You don't think you are. But have you ever seriously entertained the idea?

Surely to keep an open mind, you want to consider all possibilities?

Start with the fact that you don't know why there is a gap between plane and trail.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

I know there are "trail(s) in the sky" that are not water vapour - there are insectisides, cloud seeding, flares, chaff, pesticides, fertiliser, oil dispersants, exhaust gases, water & fire-retardants that can think of off-hand in addition to water. So it would seem that the propaganda is completely failing in the purpose you ascribe to it. (and note that contrails are not water vapour - water vapour is invisible - contrails are generally ice crystals, possibly/less commonly water droplets)

Well ...of course I am referring to particles like aluminum, barium, and thorium..and others ..... I know you love to ignore those ...o well

No, the propaganda is obviously working.

I don't ignore them - the trails I mention are full of all sorts of chemicals - many of them extremely harmful to health.

i've yet to see any evidence of a trail of aluminium or thorium or barium actually existing - other than in particulat matter which is essentially wind-blown dust and dirt - which of course does include aluminium and barium at least - since htey are quite common materials in dirt.

And since I know you love to twist words ..... a small bit of truth in one of the links I provided above.

Of these emittants, only water vapor is necessary for contrail formation.

congratulations - you have said somethign accurate and verifiable - and it supports teh concept that contrails are water vapour.

Now if only you could provide something similar for any of your other theories??

You knew what I meant ....lets not get caught up in words.

No, I did not know what you meant - I am not a mind reader!!
If you cannot express yourself accurately that is not the fault of the people who read what you do write!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Since "chemtrails" didn't exist until Art Bell devised a "chemtrail cream" to treat joint aches from "chemtrails" in the sky. Follow the money, question why these people are deceiving you into believing "chemtrails". In most cases, it's to sell you books and DVDs. But I've also seen "orgone energy" devices being sold too. They've essentially created a problem and are selling you the solution.

Gotta appreciate the entrepreneurship of these people, though.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
It is clear by the amount of propaganda on sites like contrailscience and the non-stop campaign by some members here on ATS to debunk chemtrails, that there is much more to these lines in the sky than them being just normal contrails.

They (the debunkers/propagandists) always go on and on asking for proof, although they are never actually willing to perform any of the necessary tests to acquire the "proof" themselves. If they really wanted to debunk chemtrails properly and stop having to spend countless hours arguing on the internet, they would produce some valid evidence themselves and get their own samples tested.

After all they claim to be insiders and experts in the field of aviation and weather. They should have the resources available to acquire a few samples. They must think it's an important thing to debunk the theory of chemtrails otherwise why would they spend so much time doing it? And if they think it's so important then why not do it properly and get the samples they demand from the chemtrail theorists?

Just by observing the behavior of most of the propagandist debunkers it becomes quite obvious of their true agenda. They pretend to be experts in the field but are obviously not and are actually quite low on the totem pole and have no access to any real inside information. They just do what they are told and read from their manuals.

I'm always amazed at how up to date they are with their quick response to the latest chemtrail evidence that appears on the net. A new video will come out and almost immediately they seem to have a video response of their own. Almost like they get debriefed in the morning about what to expect from the "crazy chemtrailers".

I'm not saying that all people who think chemtrails are a hoax are employed for the purpose of propaganda and debunking. But there are obviously some people who are.

I don't believe the said occupations that some of these debunkers claim they perform for one second either. If they were really pilots, mechanics and other jobs in the science of aviation and weather industry they certainly wouldn't be spending so much time on here trying to debunk chemtrails.

Conspiracy Theories
Sunstein said government agents "might enter chat rooms, online social networks, or even real-space groups and attempt to undermine percolating conspiracy theories by raising doubts about their factual premises, causal logic or implications for political action."

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
They (the debunkers/propagandists) always go on and on asking for proof, although they are never actually willing to perform any of the necessary tests to acquire the "proof" themselves.

Who asks for "proof"? I don't. I might ask you what evidence you have though.

Let's say you were claiming unicorns existed. I'd ask you what evidence you have. I'd look at the evidence. If your evidence showed nothing, then why should I then start organizing unicorn hunting trips? If I didn't start organizing unicorn hunting trips, and instead just explained your evidence was some folk tales and a narwhal horn, then would you then say that my debunking was evidence that unicorns were real?

The debunkers (and what's wrong with dubunking a subject that has bunk in it?) simply point out that the proposed evidence (oddly persistent trails, barium tests, memories) is false.

Debunking is not propaganda. It's focusing on individual claims of evidence to see if they are true or not.

Your theory will stand or fall on its own evidence. So far it's been shown that the evidence is bunk.
edit on 6-10-2011 by Uncinus because: tales

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Abject paranoia talking:

I'm not saying that all people who think chemtrails are a hoax are employed for the purpose of propaganda and debunking. But there are obviously some people who are.

To suggest that an insignificant website like "Above Top Secret" (sorry ATS, but really...) is somehow important enough to be the "point guard" for some evil-doers who wish to hide what a few ignorant people think are "chemtrails"?

THAT is abject paranoia.

The "chemtrail" ridiculousness is seen for what it truly is, by those majority of individuals in the world who are sane, educated and experienced in science, meteorology, aviation, and any number of other disciplines. Not to mention, basic common sense. Oh, and mathematics, and the ability to think in three dimensions.

And, those mentioned above are also not interested in ripping ignorant people off by selling them false elixirs, fake cures, "orgone" machines, or otherwise profiting from the scam of "chemtrails".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join