It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*HOAX* SWAT Teams in St. Louis Protecting Bank of America; Refusing Customer Withdrawals; *HOAX*

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
*HOAX* MOVE ALONG

If this isn’t a indication of what’s to come, then we don’t know what is. This is what it’s going to look like when you try to get to the bank in the middle of a panic.
They wouldn’t let me in so I had to push. Somebody stopped me because they pointed at the SWAT team right there.

I don’t believe they have a legal right to keep me from getting my money. That’s why I pushed them. Forget about the SWAT team.

I’ve got a legal right to go into that bank and take my money out.

They would not let me get past that barricade, where those three guys are. I talked to the liutenant of the St. Louis Police Department – and he said they [customers?] don’t have a legal right – but he was going to try to work out something, a symbolic gesture where eight people could pull out their money, I being one of them.

Not sure if there are other sources out there yet for this or not. Apparently BoA is on the ropes? Trying to stop the inevitable by not allowing people in to withdraw money?

Still looking for other sources for this. If anyone knows of any other BoA branches doing this please post them.

Source

*ETA* I called the branch listed by another ATS'er and apparently this is a hoax. They are not forbidding anyone from withdrawing money at this time. Nothing to see here people move along people.

edit on 10/4/2011 by SpaDe_ because: found out it was a HOAX

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This is certainly not good. Apparently their website has been down for 3 days in a row too...

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

I am searching everywhere for more information on this with no luck at all. I don't know if it is just a single branch doing this or if it is going to be more wide spread. It looks like they are forcing people that want to withdraw money to use their online service, but it is currently down.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Surely in the 21st century there are other ways to move your money other than to physically stand there and withdraw it over the counter. Can't you go to a building society/other bank, open a new account and get your money transfered over, leaving a tiny minimum ammount in your old BoA account? Or go to an ATM and draw it out incrementally over a period of days. Perhaps try using another branch to close your account... the police couldn't have a SWAT posted at every branch... Try OUT-thinking TPTB by first THINKING.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Well, I hope you all stop mocking Occupy Wallstreet now. They are afraid, now is the time for everyone to give a powerful push and support protests against the banks and the financial system. Withdraw your money, close you BoA accounts, and tell them:

Now's your chance, don't blow it.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Perhaps the St. Louis PD didn't get the memo that they were supposed to close the banks after the Greeks Default and the Euro Collapses.

edit on 4-10-2011 by Anonymous Avatar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
bump
bump, s&f

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I heard Barry Obama is in St. Louis today. Maybe thats why it seems like there is beefed up security everywhere. Just my 2 cents. B.O.A is a evil joke. Maybe constricting us literally. - oh yea, can we sign any of those Bank of America security guards to the St. Louis Rams O-line. Sounds like they can actually stop someone from getting through!
edit on 4-10-2011 by Mattodlum because: added rams joke

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Pull your money out of all mega banks while you still can. If you must use the system, use a credit union.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mattodlum

What's even more scary is that it is an even more evil institution leading the charge to take down BoA; JP Morgan Chase.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I found another video regarding this. Apparently it's from August 12th of this year.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN

BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN BANK RUN

It's time to get your money out of Bank of America. Switch to a local bank or a regional bank. Stop letting these crooks control YOUR MONEY. It's going to be a sad day for working class men and women when B of A decides to lock the doors and hide with all of their savings. HIT THE BANK AND PULL YOUR MONEY OUT NOW.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The Answer! Invest in a safe and a shotgun, maybe even a security system and pull your money out of the bank.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
and so it begins.

maybe its time to trade that money with something of value while you still can

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The S.W.A.T. team being used by B of A to refuse customer withdrawals?

Come on, people....DENY IGNORANCE!!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Exemplar

I don't see any police present in that video, or people with umbrellas though. Could be from a similar event?

link   
Lucky for me I withdrew all of my money from both my BoA checking and Savings accounts, all but $15 and some change that's still there (still got 99% of it out)..I did that a couple weeks ago because I had planned on purchasing a motorcycle, but now I just have the money..I wonder what I should do with it in the mean time!

link   
I am not sure when this video was taken. Looks like it was posted on youtube today, but it sure isn't raining right now in STL as shown in the video. It hasnt rained in a while. I dont think the video is directly related to the latest website issue or announcements as the article may indicate.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
The S.W.A.T. team being used by B of A to refuse customer withdrawals?

Come on, people....DENY IGNORANCE!!!!

You mean the OP is a lie? Or the guy in the video is making the story up? Or you just dont believe the cops work for the corporations?
Deny ignorance, but bring some forth...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
WTH! Swat is on scene? It really angers me when a corporate entity can use LEO's to try and intimidate.

Give those people their money B of A!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join