It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA: if the Lord loved a liar, He'd be in love with you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Read this and weep:

www.themoralliberal.com...

This story titled

CIA’s Global Warming Center A National Security Secret

describes an agency, the CIA, which is annually funded by the legislature which is composed of senators and congresspersons that the American people elect. Let me say it another way: senators and congresspersons elected by the American people authorize funding every year for the CIA which is now in charge of all climate change data and which has deemed this data a national security secret not subject to the Freedom of Information Act.

Let's look at a couple of quotes from the article:

That’s because the CIA doesn’t want anyone to know what goes on in its two-year-old Center on Climate Change and National Security.

When the center was launched in 2009, the CIA said it would not address the science of climate change but rather the national security impact of phenomena

One last quote from the article:

Interestingly, when the CIA global warming center opened the agency said it would coordinate with intelligence community partners on the review and declassification of imagery and other data that could be of use to scientists in their own climate-related research.

There are two words in this article that jump off of the page at me and they are: phenomena and imagery. These items are now National Security Secrets.

I'm going to give you one more quote from my husband, his response to this article:

"This is nothing more than an organized crime ring saying give us the money and it's none of your business what we do with it - that's the filth in it."

My own questions center around the legitimate explorations here on ATS about the Norway Spiral and the rivers flowing red and the sun and moon seemingly in an erratic dance and, of course, the weather etc. Based on the National Security Secret nature of phenomena and imagery there is nothing coming from MSM and other official sources that resembles truth. What we are fed is the party line.

These are my thoughts...what are yours, ATS?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I wanted to just say I am somewhat surprised, ( maybe ) but definitely dissapointed that more People haven't read this thread. The facts show that we as Americans are living in a time when Our leaders are out of control and they seem to think they are able to operate with impunity not to metion any sense of truth and morality towards the people who have elected and entrusted them with our future welfare. Thanks op..

new topics

join