It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oct 4, 2011 A baptist preacher has plead guilty to sex crimes against a child

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
WOW When did George Lucas stop the movie game to become a Baptist preacher......lol

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
How is this surprising?
These people seek out these positions.

Here's a partial list of people I wouldn't want alone with my kid:

Scout Master
Priest
Preacher
Sports coach
Teacher

That's only partial, mind you. It goes on and on.

My thoughts exactly. I have come to the realization that these types of occupations draw sociopaths like a moth to a flame.

Why this guy being a "babtist" should be of any particular importance is a non issue. Like you pointed out, it is no surprise to see a sick person like this involved in a religion, or any other type of occupation where they can build up trust to victimize people.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MentalGiant

If you knew the answer then why ask? You are the one who is wrong. Just because the definiton on google says it does not make it true aha. On the front of the church a few miles from my home it says the word babtist, not baptist. Where i come from the meanings sound the same. Maybe if you grew up in the woods you would actually understand.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by supine

My thoughts exactly. I have come to the realization that these types of occupations draw sociopaths like a moth to a flame.

Why this guy being a "babtist" should be of any particular importance is a non issue. Like you pointed out, it is no surprise to see a sick person like this involved in a religion, or any other type of occupation where they can build up trust to victimize people.

I couldn't agree more.
It's insidious.
edit on 4-10-2011 by CodyOutlaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012
What is haooening these days when a preacher commits sex crimes against a little child. On october 4, 2011 Holland Farrell McMorris pled guilty to 4 counts of crime against the child and received 25 years for the first 3 counts and 15 years for the fourth count. I am terribly sorry if any one has already posted this thread, i know a lot of people on ats seem to think alike. Here is a link below

www.nbc33tv.com...

OP...what does "haooening" mean?

Your speaking jibberish, and I dont understand it...

What does "haooening" mean?
What does "babtist" mean?
Your not being distracted by a little child while typing, are ya?

LOL....

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MentalGiant
[more

It is supposed to be happening not haooening as any one with commen sense can figure out and no i am not being distracted by a child. My spelling and grammar is not correct all the time. I am unable to speak so i have to either type or write down what i want to say. It really is agrivating but i have learned to live with it. My english was never any good but my writing has gotten alot better then it was befor when i could actually speak.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

Well you certainly do hate people of faith don't you? I love it when people start e screaming that all Christians are the Devil and bad people. Let me guess why you think that, because they are intolerant? Look in a mirror.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I am a christian and all i see when i look in the mirror is myself. A 6'4, 240 pound, black haired guy.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Also i never said all christians were the devil and bad people. A person is a person regardless of religion. Everyone sins no matter if the person is a preacher or a crook.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Well, there are studies that suggest a member of clergy that represses his sexual urges is more likely to develop abnormal sexual attractions.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

I was not responding to you when I said that. If you read the post I was responding to another member.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

ah i see. My greatest apologies domo1.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join