It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oct 4, 2011 A baptist preacher has plead guilty to sex crimes against a child

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
What is haooening these days when a preacher commits sex crimes against a little child. On october 4, 2011 Holland Farrell McMorris pled guilty to 4 counts of crime against the child and received 25 years for the first 3 counts and 15 years for the fourth count. I am terribly sorry if any one has already posted this thread, i know a lot of people on ats seem to think alike. Here is a link below

www.nbc33tv.com...
edit on Tue Oct 4 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: spelling in title

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I'm starting to get the impression you don't like Christians OP. That's fine. I'm sure this will rile up the Atheist masses on ATS and shouts of 'religion is the root of all evil' will resound throughout the board. Yes, many people in positions of authority within the church abuse their power and molest kids. So do teachers, doctors, and mall Santas.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Your title spells out your nefarious intentions.
Nothing here folks, move along.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I do like christians, i am in fact a christian but it is what certain christian do that upsets me very much. The christian people are losing their religion over non sense like preachers and priest molesting children or people in the church making fun of god. The last time i went to church the females in the church were exposing themselves, people were braking things and some were actually doing drugs. That church is also a babtist church.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Religion is an awesome form of mind control. If something is
considered a "sin" and your told over and over again not to
do it, it's hard not to focus on it. Is it any wonder the
people hollering the loudest about it are the ones doing it?
Sexual deviancy is what comes about when normal, natural
sexual desires are repressed.

link   
OP I have searched Google, Wiki, dictionary.com, and many other resources to try and seek the answer to my question so I dont sound like a complete idiot. I want to make sure that when I speak to someone like you, knowledgeful and stuff...that I dont sound dumb....so could you please tell me...

What the hell is a "babtist"?

also, at least he admitted the truth, unlike all the Catholic and political leaders...they somehow created logic to accuse the abused....
edit on 4-10-2011 by MentalGiant because: (no reason given)

link   
Reply to post by demonologist842012

lolwut?

I highly doubt that

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

How is this news?

You might as well say "A human being ate meat today"

or

"The Israeli army used disproportionate force against a Palestinian protester"

or a million other obvious things.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
How is this surprising?
These people seek out these positions.

Here's a partial list of people I wouldn't want alone with my kid:

Scout Master
Priest
Preacher
Sports coach
Teacher

That's only partial, mind you. It goes on and on.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

The last time i went to church the females in the church were exposing themselves, people were braking things and some were actually doing drugs. That church is also a babtist church.

OK. I highly doubt a Christian would name themselves demonologist something something. I also highly doubt you're a Christian.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012
The last time i went to church the females in the church were exposing themselves, people were braking things and some were actually doing drugs.

Errr yeah dude..... That was probaby a nightclub called "Church" or something.... seriously

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MentalGiant

A form of christianity like methodist, catholicism. Things in that area.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

If i was not a christian i would say i am not a christian. Most of my family is preachers or highly involved in some type of christian church activity.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

The last time i went to church the females in the church were exposing themselves, people were braking things and some were actually doing drugs. That church is also a babtist church.

OK. I highly doubt a Christian would name themselves demonologist something something. I also highly doubt you're a Christian.

Why wouldn't they?
It's obvious to me that this person is a Christian who has watched a lot of Supernatural.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

No your wrong, dear....thats Baptist...not babtist....go do your homework now, dinner will be ready soon.

link   

Originally posted by Domo1
I'm starting to get the impression you don't like Christians OP. That's fine. I'm sure this will rile up the Atheist masses on ATS and shouts of 'religion is the root of all evil' will resound throughout the board. Yes, many people in positions of authority within the church abuse their power and molest kids. So do teachers, doctors, and mall Santas.

Yea but "teachers, doctors, and mall santas" do not claim to be 'holier than thou' and 'men of a higher power'.

The devil preachers and pastors are BY FAR THE WORST OFFENDERS of this type of behavior.

They can take their 'men of god' and 'holier than thou' nonsense and SHOVE IT. They are DEVILS along with all their cult victims whom are deluded hypocrites.

Almost every church person I have ever know was the most indecent human being I have ever met. The only time they act right is when they assemble in their church. HYPOCRITES!!!!!!
edit on 4-10-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

link   

reply to post by Domo1

I do like christians, i am in fact a christian but it is what certain christian do that upsets me very much. The christian people are losing their religion over non sense like preachers and priest molesting children or people in the church making fun of god. The last time i went to church the females in the church were exposing themselves, people were braking things and some were actually doing drugs. That church is also a babtist church.

You must be talking hypocritical behavior these people engage in, before putting on the Sunday best and .ing over to church.

link   
Title fail. Makes me feel stupid that I even clicked this topic. Strange how off putting it can be...

I suppose I just expect better quality...

I know I know I am asking for miracles

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

What is haooening these days when a preacher commits sex crimes against a little child.

Because pedophiles figured out long ago that Christians automatically trust anyone employed by the church.

We even found the "BTK Killer" working in a church when he got caught.

Nobody has good reason to trust anyone at a church just because they're at a church.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentalGiant

No your wrong, dear....thats Baptist...not babtist....go do your homework now, dinner will be ready soon.

Um...

It's "you're," not "your."

It's annoying when we all get pedantic, isn't it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join