It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Goal of the ILLUMINATI: Freedom For All Mankind?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by mileslong54
As you said "it only existed from 1776 until 1787." A small break off group with good intentions does not show the true intentions of the rulling.

I suggest your read Terry Melanson's Perfectibilists which is the authority on the Bavarian Illuminati. He uses actual correspondence between the founding members and archival documents. It clears up any and all confusion regarding their founding, mission and history.

Illuminati = Misdirection & Disinformation

So you can't believe ANYTHING written, even my words.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
Illuminati = Misdirection & Disinformation.

The book I was referencing was about the Bavarian Illuminati and is annotated and footnoted with acutal correspondence of the founding members. Maybe you should read it before you comment on it.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Illuminati = Misdirection & Disinformation.

The book I was referencing was about the Bavarian Illuminati and is annotated and footnoted with acutal correspondence of the founding members. Maybe you should read it before you comment on it.

Why read that which is wrong.

You really don't get it dew you? Over 50% of what you believe to be the truth, isn't, and I am not just talking about what you think you know about the Illuminati, I'm talking about Everything you know.

You are a product of your enviroment and a major portion of that enviroment is your education.

"When wrong is the Teacher, wrong is the Student and two wrongs don't make a right." - Old Toad Proverb

Dew kNot believe your eyes, believe your I instead.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Why read that which is wrong.

How can you know a book is wrong without reading it? How can you know it is right without reading it? The answer to both questions is to read and make your own determination, which I have done.

edit on 5-10-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

You also don't know how many trillions of earth years ago it was originally written, or you wouldn't be quoting from it.

It was written two years ago by Terry Melanson.

You have bought into this Matrix and until you start looking for all of the flaws in its construct, you won't have a clue what this is all about.

The Matrix is make believe, I do not use fictional Hollywood endeavors to guide my existence.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
More likely they will warp jump their Type1, back engineered alien techno-based civilization from this crumbling rock and keep us here as resource slaves or energetic, bio-pulse engine batteries....hmmmmm

Or maybe we will pull the straw out of our collective arteries and abort their writhing fetus before it takes its first breath. Occupyeverywhere.

edit on 5-10-2011 by PapaKrok because: spelling error

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The ORIGINAL Illuminatti did. However, the one that exists today is not the ORIGINAL Illuminatti. The original Illuminatti were spiritually enlightened individuals who did not partake in political affairs. The so-called Illuminatti of today is just a political arm that craves power and control.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
The ORIGINAL Illuminatti did. However, the one that exists today is not the ORIGINAL Illuminatti. The original Illuminatti were spiritually enlightened individuals who did not partake in political affairs. The so-called Illuminatti of today is just a political arm that craves power and control.

How can a Society crave power, that has the Knowledge of the Ages at its beck-and-whim?

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

You are clearly intelligent...

It only appears that way because I use fancy words.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET
For man to be left free to govern himself?

This my friend, is what communism is all about. It just requires some prerequisites to get there...Capitalism enables slavery in its many disguises.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join