It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine John McCain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Imagine if John McCain won the 2000 Republican primary.
Imagine if Bush and his cronies didn't smear him, and call him a deranged former POW.
Imagine if they didn't tell all the racists in the South that he had a black baby.

I would have voted for McCain, and McCain would have gotten elected in a LANDSLIDE, and would have no doubt gotten a 2nd term with no problem.

Instead, we get the dirty campaigner with the big money connections and America is in deep crap because of it.

AND, all you Bush supporters hang onto him in spite of all of it.
NOW, I finally understand why. It's spite. I was with Bush in 2000. I was with him in 2001. He lost me in 2002 when he lost his mind and really started abusing what happened on 9/11 to put forward the most destructive domestic and foreign policy of all time.

But no, YOU WON'T HESITATE. YOU WON'T YIELD. YOU CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE HAVING TO CHOOSE WHICH CHILD TO PICK UP FIRST on SEPTEMBER THE 11th.

I wonder sometimes...what would have happened if the terrorists (or the gov't, depends on what you think) wouldn't have attacked us that terrible day?

Without 9/11, where would Bush be?

[edit on 27-8-2004 by cstyle226]

[edit on 28-8-2004 by cstyle226]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I wish he would break free.

McCain/Biden '08!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 02:04 AM
link   
The Declaration of Independence

It is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government.

I declare we get our Independence back.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   
How? We can barely assemble without being penned in cages and assaulted by police. When people say something against our gov't they are considered terrorists, or at the very least, "America haters."

I LOVE America. I do not like the current gov't.

What can we do?

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I completely agree with you. The current administration is slowly turning this country into one that "They claim" they're trying to remove in Iraq.

Bush and all his Big Business cronies won't be satisfied til all open thought and speach are crushed and everyone thinks/ speaks like them...And they don't care how many lives it will cost to reach their goal.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Soon, our normal lives will not be worth it. While the love of our families and friends is great, our love for REAL FREEDOM will call us to action. If the system gets broke, and you can't fix it the right way...you must do it the hard way.

top topics

join