It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collection of Video Footage showing supposedly Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Thought we all needed some nice footage of some aliens..here are some new and old ones.. you can flame, bunk or confirm all you want here.. or share some more videos of aliens.. peace !

Alien Captured In Backyard In Alberta, Canada Real or Fake? (HD)

interesting VideO from 2010...

Alien Footage - Russian

Alien Footage taken by Russian KGB

DISTURBING LOOK OF ALIEN CAUGHT DURING SURVEY IN SEWAGE UK 2011

The poster tells little. According to the comment poster, this sighting was a Victorian gallery, the same comments: "As above These Victorian sewers hide many secrets."

REAL ALIEN TELEPORTATION (LIVE ON TV )

This footage was gotten by a brazilian TV program, that unintentionally got the most incredible video I´ve ever seen.

ALIEN scares TEEN , NASA REVIEWS U.F.O. Footage

This alien and human contact caught on cell phone video as well as JACK's UFO footage reviewed by NASA makes us wonder, are we getting closer for more and more extreme contacts?

edit on 4-10-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

That is some pretty good evidence you gave us there ... care to elaborate a bit?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

your contribution to this thread is .. a hoax

elaboration please.. and then you can spam hoax

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

All of these videos have been on ATS numerous times and verified as a HOAX. Also, the videos have obvious CGI.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I've seen all of these at one point or another, but the first one is commonly referred to as the Nightcrawler or Nightstalker, Nightwalker, etc.

One of the mythbuster type shows, showed pretty well how this could be fabricated, and it certainly seems the plausible explanation. There's a pretty long thread somewhere on ATS on this one, and yes, HOAX was the pretty common conclusion.

The others I can't tell you off the top of my head, so I'd have to view each to jog my memory..

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo

All of these videos have been on ATS numerous times and verified as a HOAX. Also, the videos have obvious CGI.
Who has the credentials on ATS to call all of these video's hoaxes 100%? Who are these experts?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo

No they have not.. ( im keeping a eye out on all UFO/Aliens videos on ATS ) and no.. there is no obvious CGI in these videos.. if so could you point it out ? and also explain to me what kind experience you have with the field of CGI graphics.. ?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
SnF

i´m most intrigued by the one in the sewer.
there were several cuts in the video though...

and the ´dematerialisation´ one, pretty interesting.
could make pretty interesting case for SHC as well

maybe they lit a smoky substance and played the vid backwards

only thing i can come up with.

also for the guy screaming HOAX, redirect us to some threads or something.

pretty easy to scream hoax without any further collaboration or information.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Lets start with this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Found in the HOAX bin.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will find more if I have time.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

first one i knew was a hoax.

second is a link that leads to no specific thread..

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Where is the vid of the dark multi legged thing seen over a building or the space walk vid of something on the iss? I will try to find

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Who has the credentials on ATS to call all of these video's hoaxes 100%? Who are these experts?

You'd be surprised.

Some of our ATS members are very well credentialed in this field, and have been paid consultants on some very high profile UFO cases.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
while CGI is a ready made excuse in this day and age of technology, many things contributed to CGI are actually more easily accomplished with old fashioned 'puppetry'......

In many cases, puppetry can be even more convincing because in today's world of advanced computer animation, many people, especially YOUNG people forget all about puppetry....If it isn't CGI, it must be real, which indeed it is real in a physical sense....

Real puppetry.....

First Vid - Puppetry

Second - Puppetry

Third - CGI

Fourth - Puppetry

Fifth - CGI

While i'm not willing to disclose my name or home and work adress, i will tell you that while i am no expert in Computer Animation, i could be considered such an expert in the world of scale models and puppetry.....

Explaining to you 'why' is just as silly as explaining 'why' the puppets in The Dark Crystal weren't 7 ft tall Bird Lizards.....

Some things just are......
edit on 4-10-2011 by OneEleven because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Yeah, linking the HOAX bin so you can dig up the rest. Me spending time looking for well known HOAX's is a fools errand. There are some interesting threads in there for sure.

new topics

top topics

join