It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many have come under the guise of love to deceive

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
It is with great importance we must become more vigilant in debating and talking about the Word. Many have come into the world and even on these very forums and try to steer away from the truth we know as the Word of God. They will downplay Jesus as much as possible, as to what He was and who He is not. Many will come to say that Jesus was not God, but at the same time recognize Father. For it is written:

I and my Father are one. John 10:30

This means, Jesus is the human side of himself, and God is the spirit inside of Jesus. When spirits come here to live out life, they are split down the middle. You will have a human side and a spirit side. With the only exception of Jesus, he had God's spirit wholly and not another spirit within himself. God was Jesus in the flesh. But, Jesus was the outside person you viewed if you were back during his time.

Many have come to speak like Jesus, act like him, and even try to set themselves up as him, in an indirect way. If you follow the Christian account, there will be no one who comes to bring peace unless it is the Anti-Christ.

Daniel 8:25; 11:21 "By peace he shall destroy many," and "he shall come in peaceably and obtain the kingdom by flatteries"

Many have also come of speaking of love, this is very easy to hide under, claim love and peace to all. If you come claiming love, people will automatically assume you have good intentions. Since we are on ATS, many, especially those new to the faith or the on the fence ones, have to be extra vigilant to ease into their message. The darkness (Satan, below, demons, etc.) has great patience in deceiving many. It is easy for them to sound good and use big words in their message as to sound intelligent, but be careful. If they can not claim Jesus as Lord, then they are of dark and no light is found in them. As it is written:

Therefore I tell you that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus be cursed," and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit. 1 Corinthians 12:3
...our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. II Peter 3:18
.the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour. Titus 1:4

All true believers and all of heaven can easily confess without a doubt that Jesus is Lord. This New Age stuff does not belong with people of the Faith. Below is smart and not dumb, what better way to dupe many than by downplaying the devils role and Jesus's role and create a new movement about Love? But, at the same time, bringing in small bits and bits of misinformation about the Word. All in very subtle ways.

I urge many, especially the new ones and the ones not very knowledgeable in the Word. Study the Word for yourself, do not take man's account solely, even if he is a well respected pastor/preacher/apostle/priest, etc. If you are unsure of something, study the Word, look at different translations and TEST THE SPIRITS... For it is written:

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this we know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God 1 John 4:1

Now say, if you come across ones who is in person. Look at the eyes, the eyes are the gateway to the soul. The ones of the faith emit Light from their eyes. Ones from below you will see their eyes are filled with darkness. Also, watch how they approach you and which side they stand on. Below will stand on your left side, Above will stand on your right side. Now, if you have a spirit guide that you can see.

There will be no new messages from God on a mass scale in plain sight until the End Times. (Now, to believers messages come from God all the time unto the Spirit) What I am talking about here, is a mass message unto the World. Some example of messages to come:
The Two Witnesses
The Angels who announce judgements
The Little Scroll (This is reserved for a select few, as it is still sealed in the temple)
Jesus, well when you see him, it will be over

Stay blessed my friends, and most of all stay vigilant. There is true love, but their is also a misguided love in which the enemy hides under. This message is for those of the Faith of Jesus as Lord. I'm not attacking other religions or any other movements, but the New Age Movement, should not be mixed with people of the Faith. It confuses people, it misleads, and it will lead to many peoples demise.
edit on 4-10-2011 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Stay blessed my friends, and most of all stay vigilant. There is true love, but their is also a misguided love in which the enemy hides under. This message is for those of the Faith of Jesus as Lord. I'm not attacking other religions or any other movements, but the New Age Movement, should not be mixed with people of the Faith. It confuses people, it misleads, and it will lead to many peoples demise.

Define true love please...

I don't agree that Jesus was God...

Am i your ememy?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Understandable. For true love, I'll use this:

I Cor. 13:4-8 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

No, I don't consider you an enemy, just difference of opinion. What I mean, is the master planner, who works to deceive people of Faith, that is the enemy.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by Akragon

Understandable. For true love, I'll use this:

I Cor. 13:4-8 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

No, I don't consider you an enemy, just difference of opinion. What I mean, is the master planner, who works to deceive people of Faith, that is the enemy.

Good quote...

so are we talking about Satan here?

You might not call me enemy yet, but many that preach that same message have...

I guess we'll see soon enough.

Nice to meet you

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I'm not one of those people. It's with sadness many of the Faith resort to these tactics without assisting, debating, and learning to know why you feel the way you do. I think we as a whole (people of the faith) could do better by finding the core reasons why people don't believe instead of just writing others off.

Yes, I am talking about Satan here. (As well, many don't believe he exists) I hate to say it, but I give him credit because he has truly hidden his true self. Also, if you knew the real reason why he fell, I think it would make more sense.
edit on 4-10-2011 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I agree wholeheartedly with your sentiments. A lot of people have a sense of 'something greater' but don't come to Christ because of the things which are taught, and many are turned away in their youth because they are indoctrinated through mainly fear.

It is the most important thing, regardless of personal belief, to teach the love of Christ first.

S&F

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I and my Father are one. John 10:30

This means, Jesus is the human side of himself, and God is the spirit inside of Jesus.
No.
That is your interpretation.
What you believe, personally, it means.
How can God have a "human side"?

As for the verse, the generally held understanding is that because the form of the Greek word for "one" is neuter, while the word for "we are" is masculine, that it does not mean, the same person, because the "one" becomes a thing, not a "we". So most likely, it is referring to the fact that they are of one purpose. The purpose being, not having the people snatched from his hand.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

I can see what I wrote is lost on you, but I will try to explain. You have to understand how creation (man) is structured. You are one spirit before you take your earthly garments (human form). When you are given unto a body, you are split down the middle to become two. The human part (controls the body, sees, senses, etc.) and the Spirit (Soul). But, with Jesus he stayed whole (in the human form), and the spirit within him is that of Gods and not his own. When he became older (a man), they were in tune with each other, they were one. *Did Jesus know he was God when he was young, no he knew of this much later on.

When you die, you are joined back again to become whole. I can assure you, in heaven, Jesus and God are separate, as he sits at the right hand of God. But, he is apart of the Godhead (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) which are one.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I was never notified that Christians held the copyright for 'Love.' I hope I'm not breaking any piracy laws

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Hmmm. I am talking about a specific group who will use love to deceive many with a new message. I never said Christians own the right to Love. If this group used giving gifts or miracles, I would have used that. But, it's most predominately love that I see.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Nice that you are so creative as to make your own religion. It looks like so much speculation, to me. I don't see how any of it has anything to do with anything.
People were not originally created to die, no provision was made ahead of time concerning what was supposed to happen when we die. What you have is an evil god who created people to suffer and die for his own amusement.
I already criticized you on another thread about being uncaring of human suffering and I can see now where that comes from. People are the gods they worship. If your god is evil, so are you.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Why do you look at suffering as a bad thing? For when we go through something tough, we become stronger. This is evident throughout all of history.

Romans 5:3-4 Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.

No one can become stronger and wiser without going through some bad things in their life. How else could one learn?

Again, you are looking at death as a bad thing. After death you go back to your original state, spirit. Everyone will experience death, no way around it. Rather you die in your sleep or a horrible plane crash, it will happen.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Why do you look at suffering as a bad thing? For when we go through something tough, we become stronger. This is evident throughout all of history.

Romans 5:3-4 Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.

No one can become stronger and wiser without going through some bad things in their life. How else could one learn?

Again, you are looking at death as a bad thing. After death you go back to your original state, spirit. Everyone will experience death, no way around it. Rather you die in your sleep or a horrible plane crash, it will happen.

The first step on the path to enlightenment is the elimination of suffering.

Just saying

edit on 5-10-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I would posit that suffering is not necessary for strength or learning. Yes, it is evident through history...but, there is also learning through, not-suffering. Suffering is more than often brought about by bad decisions in life, and the stories of learning through suffering are the 'front-page news'.
It should be evident that the results of suffering, are like the results of hard work...unfortunately some people need a jolt because they are loathe to submit themselves to hard work (either in this life, or the last). One could 'suffer' from a flu, only to learn that, eating properly would boost thier immune system...or...learn that, boosting the immune system before-hand would prevent the flu, therefore bypassing 'suffering', but achieving the same result...without suffering.

Claiming that 'no-one' learns without suffering, is too much of a blanket statement...and reminds me of my peers in art school who moped around, spouting that they suffer for thier art...which, i always found to be pretentious and backwards...

Learning is like much else...if you are genuinly interested...it is no chore...but 'stuff' that must be learnt is more often than not viewed as some sort of chore...and put it off, for too long, and it may be thrust on you as a requirement for furtherance. One need not learn the alphabet to become a poet laureate, but it certainly helps.

Akushla

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

No, this is what I am talking about, this philosophy of just letting everyone suffer and die because it is good for them.
Did you die and did you find it fun?
You are completely wrong about everything.
We aren't designed to die.
Being dead is not our natural state and suffering is nothing to make someone better.
You are just heartless and cruel and giving evil teachings, making yourself the enemy of mankind, and by definition, Satan.

edit on 5-10-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

Hmmm. Maybe I should have not said it's the only way to learn. But, by going through some bad things in your life, you learn to become more aware or become better equipped the next time around. Everyone is different, and everyone has a different measure of (faith, suffering, love, etc) given unto them. Some can go through life without suffering, because they are just more aware. But, some are hard headed and need it to get them back on track per sa.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

reply to post by akushla99

Hmmm. Maybe I should have not said it's the only way to learn. But, by going through some bad things in your life, you learn to become more aware or become better equipped the next time around. Everyone is different, and everyone has a different measure of (faith, suffering, love, etc) given unto them. Some can go through life without suffering, because they are just more aware. But, some are hard headed and need it to get them back on track per sa.

Agreed.

Akushla

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by jhill76

No, this is what I am talking about, this philosophy of just letting everyone suffer and die because it is good for them.
Did you die and did you find it fun?
You are completely wrong about everything.
We aren't designed to die.
Being dead is not our natural state and suffering is nothing to make someone better.
You are just heartless and cruel and giving evil teachings, making yourself the enemy of mankind, and by definition, Satan.

Then please, tell me, what is the human body designed to do? I am talking about the human body in my posts back to you, that is all. Because the body dies, plain and simple.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Death is not a fun experience by no means, I never said this. The soul is truly hurt after the body dies.

Before the fall of course we weren't to die. But, this is the way it is now, no changing it. Death was not the original intent for man. I'm not talking about at the time of Adam. But, since the choices of those before us, this is what we have to go through.
edit on 5-10-2011 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Then please, tell me, what is the human body designed to do? I am talking about the human body in my posts back to you, that is all. Because the body dies, plain and simple.
A person is not a person without their body. People are a living body. This is how the Bible describes it. In the Hebrew it is the same word as a corpse. One is alive, and one is dead. A person is that living "corpse", as in: Body + Life = a person.
God created mankind to live forever, so there is no built-in provision for how to deal with a person when they die. They cease to be a real person. There is no spiritual existence of a person after death. There is probably something else which is like giving someone a hard drive a hundred years ago but no computer to run it with. A sort of memory of a person but no way to make any use of it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join