It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U watch -- U consider -- U explain

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOwned

Didn't he say it was for concrete structures? I don't know about it being silent, but honestly, we have no videos of nano-thermite in action.

What we really need to do to put this theory to rest is to actually make nano-thermite, use it, and record the results.

Otherwise, we're all just talking out our asses, so-to-speak.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOwned

I was just now able to watch the video you posted.

I had not seen it before and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I am, however, having a small problem with some of the things which I learned from it.

Many of the large companies and corporations which are mentioned have gotten contracts doing "research work" on the production and usage of nanothermite.

We were all told in another reply to this very thread that nanothermite can easily be found in the exhaust pipes of automobiles.

Rather than pay some company hugh sums of money to produce this material, why doesn't the Department of Defence go out into their out parking lot and scrape the stuff from the cars there ?

This would save a lot of money in these hard times.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

I think the point that guy was making is that the components are readily available for nano-thermite. In the trade towers there was aluminum, iron oxide, fire, and lots of kinetic energy.

Not sure about the validity of the statement I'm saying right now, but wasn't there somebody who concluded that what was found was actually paint?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

I evidently missed the comment about the paint.

But, from the video, it does seem a lot of folks were very interested in thermite for some time before 9/11.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

It wasn't in the video. I've read it over the length of time that I have researched this.

Ah, I found some things.

willyloman.wordpress.com...

forums.randi.org...

Jones apparently acknowledged that it was possible for the red chips to be primer paint which was used in the towers. The primer paint was a mixture of aluminum and paint as a way to prevent rust. Use of aluminum or lead base in these paints was banned in 1990.

So, we have an alternative possibility now which is reasonable and backed up by there being a LOT of paint, which correlates with Jones' prediction of how much "unignited nanothermite" he believed was present in the dust from the trade centers.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Must admit, this could be damning to the "absolute answer" to the cause of the buildings collapse.

However, I would not subscribe to the idea of one explaination, proven true or false, will put an end to the questions which arise from the events of that day.

Nor will it lessen the guilt of those who were involved in the actions or the cover up of this event.

This is what I really want to know.

Exactly how things were done is somewhat secondary to finding out who is really responsible. But, by calling all things into question, we will get progressively closer and closer to the truth.

As it currently stands the OS just does not have enough legs to stand on. Atleast that is my opinion. So I will continue to ask questions and compare the answers to, at least what I consider to be, reality.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

Which is understandable. I am just here to try to bring light to the misunderstandings and false truths that permeate the movement. It's hard to move forward when the ground that is being walked is made of untruths.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
reply to post by hdutton

Which is understandable. I am just here to try to bring light to the misunderstandings and false truths that permeate the movement. It's hard to move forward when the ground that is being walked is made of untruths.

Yes, yes, yes.

May I just say here in this thread what I said in another? And this is what I will say with as much respect and eloquence as possible.

I laughed so hard at the space beams and holograms. The saddest thing is this, when it was proven there were indeed Jewish people who were killed in the WTC, not one single conspiracy theorist apologized. Not one single conspiracy theorist admitted it was false.

And because that was the very first conspiracy theory on which all the rest of the theories were founded on, it makes me take great pause at the rest. But will you hear a conspiracy theorist apologizing for spreading that bit of false information? No. Because if they did, then they have to apologize for every other theory.

I want to hear one single theorist apologize for that one. (I won't hold my breath though, because secretly they want to believe it). So now what are they left with? Nanothermites. That is it. And nanothermites has been proven wrong. But they hold on to it even though they know it is wrong.

Could it be said that our government knew beforehand there was something going to happen? Yes, that could be said but not proven.

Could it be said that people of fundamentalist anti-American groups would do something like this? Yes, and they proved that very thing.

They say it was designed to take away our freedoms. What freedoms have been taken away? I want the conspiracy theorists to name a single freedom taken away. So we have to be patted down at airports, isn't that better than letting people like Richard Reid, the shoe bomber getting aboard? And people forget this, when this happened, George Bush issued the warning for people to NOT attack Muslim citizens living here. He said if people attacked Muslim citizens here they would be punished.

This whole movement just simply smacks the loved ones of victims of the day in the face. It is disrespectful to the loved ones who have to hear this stuff every day. It is disrespectful to the many witnesses who saw the planes. It simply is disrespectful.

This video is the Royal Guard playing Star Spangled Banner at Buckingham Palace. This is respect for the victims and the United States.

www.youtube.com...

For the 67 Brits and the thousands of victims killed on that day, rest in peace.

edit on 10/7/2011 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/7/2011 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

I, for one, would like to pass on my sincerest condolances for all of those who died in the attacks of Sep. 11 2001. Reguardless of any religious or cultural backgrounds they may have had. I have never given much credit to the "rumors" of some people being forewarned. I am not saying it did or did not happen. I would just like to see the solid evidence before accepting it. The fact that humans were sacrificed for the political power or monitary gains of others is evil in is most basic form.

These are the people I want to watch stretch a rope.

As for a conspiracy. The truest deffinition of a conspiracy is an agreement among two or more persons to carry out a deal or plan. This would hold true if you are talking about 19 highjackers or half of the American government. Yes, I know what is meant by those who use this term.

One thing which seems odd to me is the fact that so many of those highjackers are still alive. If they were on the planes, they should be dead so maybe they were not the "original conspirators".

If not them - then who ?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

It won't be long before one of 'them' chimes in calling you a liar, that that's been 'debunked' years ago and asking you what damn fool site did you get that from? The list of reasons why a new, independent investigation needs to take place grows daily. Just the fact that they were identified almost overnight is absurd. The whole thing smells so bad that the stench won't go away until it finally investigated, for real.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

If I did not try to be as well mannered as my mother raised me to be, I would ask you straight out :

What the @^$$&^%$ are you talking about ???

From what you said, I don't have any idea if you are with me or against me in the quest for the truth.

It's not that it really matters I just thoughht I would ask.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton
reply to post by Varemia

Must admit, this could be damning to the "absolute answer" to the cause of the buildings collapse.

However, I would not subscribe to the idea of one explaination, proven true or false, will put an end to the questions which arise from the events of that day.

Nor will it lessen the guilt of those who were involved in the actions or the cover up of this event.

This is what I really want to know.

Exactly how things were done is somewhat secondary to finding out who is really responsible. But, by calling all things into question, we will get progressively closer and closer to the truth.

As it currently stands the OS just does not have enough legs to stand on. Atleast that is my opinion. So I will continue to ask questions and compare the answers to, at least what I consider to be, reality.

I agree.

And will add that from the links in the video, even if there is nothing criminal, I mean just the business links and political links and the stuff those companies do and are involved in and this the stuff readily available to know, never mind 9/11 just that is scary lol

But, here's a bunch of, mostly guys, who apparently work for companies that make very interesting stuff that no one in Afghanistan was researching or tinkering with in the '90s (Prior to 9/11), who occupy floors on both towers where the planes hit and end up working in IRAQ after 9/11.

So that's means, method, opportunity and benefits.

One thing that bothered me on 9/11 as I watched the TV was Giuliani. I even felt he was coached and was being 'managed' that day as he trotted through the street. Much has been typed on here about that terrorist passport, mostly about how paper and plastic is stronger than a black box, not so much about what group actually found it laying in the street... yeah, not so much.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

If you don't know where I stand on this matter by now, you haven't been paying attention. There are less than a dozen people on ats that believe the OS, yet they probably post more words than those who don't. I really don't know how you could misinterpret my post, but sh*t happens.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton

I, for one, would like to pass on my sincerest condolances for all of those who died in the attacks of Sep. 11 2001. Reguardless of any religious or cultural backgrounds they may have had. I have never given much credit to the "rumors" of some people being forewarned. I am not saying it did or did not happen. I would just like to see the solid evidence before accepting it. The fact that humans were sacrificed for the political power or monitary gains of others is evil in is most basic form.

These are the people I want to watch stretch a rope.

As for a conspiracy. The truest deffinition of a conspiracy is an agreement among two or more persons to carry out a deal or plan. This would hold true if you are talking about 19 highjackers or half of the American government. Yes, I know what is meant by those who use this term.

Well, okay, you do have a point. The 19 hijackers did in fact commit a conspiracy, as they were most certainly a group conspiring to do something harmful or unlawful. This is why I prefer to instead use the phrase "conspiracy THEORISTS" to differenciate those who offer nothing but theories rather than actual fact. For instance, enough eyewitnesses independently confirm it was in fact a passenger jet they saw hit the pentagon, which is definitely evidence of a conspiracy, but instead, the conspiracy THEORISTS theorize it as in fact a cruise missile and they theorize all these eyewitnesses are paid disinformation agents, and they go on to theorize it was all part of yet another theory that the 9/11 attack as a whole was staged, and they theorize it was to create a false flag to frame Afghanistan. At the end of the day, all they've given us is a fifty mile long chain of interlocking theories without even a microbe of proof to back any of it up.

They're not asking us to simply consider a theory. They're asking us to rebuild the world in their image. I can show you as many concrete examples as you want where Islamic fundamentalists have hijacked aircraft and committed terrorist attacks against innocent people. Can the conspiracy theorists give me even ONE example where anyone successfully snuck into an occupied building and planted secret controlled demolitions without anyone noticing?

One thing which seems odd to me is the fact that so many of those highjackers are still alive. If they were on the planes, they should be dead so maybe they were not the "original conspirators".

Those were all cases of mistaken identity that were subsequently cleared up. It's just that the conspiracy THEORISTS, who don't want to admit their conspiracy theories might be wrong, likewise don't want to admit the fact these were all cases of mistaken identity. They'll just theorize the retraction is yet another part of their conspiracy theory.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Can the conspiracy theorists give me even ONE example where anyone successfully snuck into an occupied building and planted secret controlled demolitions without anyone noticing?

The short answer to this question is ..... no.

If I could show you an example of such an event, it would not have been successful, would it?

As far as the "mistaken identity". Most of the visas required for these people to enter the US were issued through the US consulate in Jedda. They had to have some identification to show who they were, but I still think they were identified rather quickly after the planes struck the buildings. Yet there are these people living in the middle east with the same names and the same faces which match up with these visas. I don't know just what constitutes "mistaken identity" but I do feel that something is not quite right.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by hdutton

Different buildings, different circumstances, different results. Not exactly one of the world's great mysteries.

Exactly that.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyStupidity

May I enquire as to the substance of your reply to the posting ?

No second line.......

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Jones apparently acknowledged that it was possible for the red chips to be primer paint which was used in the towers. The primer paint was a mixture of aluminum and paint as a way to prevent rust. Use of aluminum or lead base in these paints was banned in 1990.

So, we have an alternative possibility now which is reasonable and backed up by there being a LOT of paint, which correlates with Jones' prediction of how much "unignited nanothermite" he believed was present in the dust from the trade centers.

Eventually, in a discussion with frank Greening on, I think, 911 Blogger.... Jones has altered his stance considerably. He no longer believes that the "paint on nanothermite" was responsible for heating the steel.

He has stated that the it was just a match for the conventional explosives.

Now, anyone can fathom just why he went down the whole thermite/thermate/superthermite/nano thermite bunny hole in the first place: NO EXPLOSIONS THAT CAN BE ATTRIBUTED TO EXPLOSIVES CAPABLE OF CUTTING ANY COLUMNS.

Jones has now gone full circle, and he knows it. Hence why he has gone silent on this issue for the last couple of years and is now trying to make a living off of dupes that want to believe in zero point energy.....

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Canoli

Now, anyone can fathom just why he went down the whole thermite/thermate/superthermite/nano thermite bunny hole in the first place: NO EXPLOSIONS THAT CAN BE ATTRIBUTED TO EXPLOSIVES CAPABLE OF CUTTING ANY COLUMNS.

And no one has ever explained this either, how they can be cutting beams in the first place in a building that is on fire? Seems to me that safety for the team is the number one priority. And if the beams were cut before hand, then would that not make the building unstable? How would a building that tall even stand in the wind if the support has been cut off?

No matter how much they spin it, there will always be holes in their theory. Ah, we just need to keep poking sticks into their holes, since they made the theories, that means they have to address the questions we have about the theories.

What they have done is this, they took a picture of responders cutting the steel in order to move the beams while they were looking for bodies. There were rescue teams from all over the world who came with acetylene torches and jaws of life, because it was a mangled mess. They then said "look at this picture, it proves the beams were cut by torches." Of course they were cut by torches by the rescue teams. I wonder if Richard Gage and Mr. Jones helped search for bodies?

You are right Joey Canoli.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Because of the size of the beams in question and their weight, the jaws of life would have been far to insufficient in the search for survivors after the buildings fell. I don't recall their being mentioned before.

As to the cutting of support columns and beams.

There is little doubt that anyone was cutting on these while the buildings were burning. There is a question of how those beams and columns shown in pictures just after the collapse were cut. The pics were taken just after the dust cloud cleared and rescue started. So they were not done by the rescuers and if you will notice the "tailings", the residue from the cutting, runs sideways in many of the pics. These beams would have had to be in other positions when cut because the "tailings" are molten metal and they always run down toward the ground.

There is also the lingering question of the pool of molten metal which was present under the rubble of each of the three buildings which collapsed into their own foot prints.

Some say it is because of the heat of the jet fuel of the planes which crashed into them. However, building 7 was not hit by a plane but did collapse much like the twin towers and also had a pool of molten metal. These can be seen in infrared satellite photos of the area. Available on line.

The original posting which I made was to give an illustration of the effects of fire, over time, to the steel structure of highrise buildings. As you can see it takes a lot of fire to weaken a building enough to make it collapse. This is another reason the official story of 9/11 just does not work.
edit on 8-10-2011 by hdutton because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join