It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U watch -- U consider -- U explain

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton
reply to post by hooper

If all you watched was the first half, you gave up waaaay too soon.

This is basically the OS in a nut shell.

I can not understand how anyone could not tell it follows the OS right down the line.

Watch it one more time. Ahh, give it a chance !!
edit on 5-10-2011 by hdutton because: (no reason given)

OK, watched the whole thing - you now owe me back 5 minutes of my life. Same old same old. Like I said, they got September 11 and 19 hijackers right, after that, well its the same debunked and made up nonsense that populates the pages of so many conspiracy websites.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Thank you .

I appreciate your honesty.

It is just too bad opinion is such a subjective matter.

I can't help your being wrong.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

Thank you .

I appreciate your honesty.

It is just too bad opinion is such a subjective matter.

I can't help your being wrong.

I could go out and find the evidentiary support for all of it, if you need it. Just say the word, and maybe I'll feel like stepping away from Minecraft for a while to hunt down the correct information.
edit on 5-10-2011 by Varemia because: typo

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
At 3:20 in the video where it says;

"You are a paranoid conspiracy theorist, and deserve to be shunned by all of humanity"

That part is true. The rest is innuendo.

Truthers are not the only ones who can cherry pick.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder

at what point did wtc 7 have a 767 slam into it?

you're right, you just proved that the pile of stupid gets bigger and bigger, thank you for that

Doh. Never did. Never said it did. Why youi brought it up is mystifying, as well.

And if you didn't know that a part of WTC 1 tore into WTC 7, you are so far behind the power curve you might as well just give up now and lay down in a fetal position.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

AH HA !!

Could the "cherry picking " of information be the root of the dischord ?

Could it be that niether side has enough real truthful information to not believe the other's opinions could be valid?

Actually this could be seen as a means of the old divide and conquer system we have all seen before.

Could it be that the very ones who carried out these events would use such a plan to keep the real truth from seeing light of day?

Ask yourself; who would be less interested in the truth than those most guilty of the deed ???

"Dischord could be it's own reward !"

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

Ask yourself; who would be less interested in the truth than those most guilty of the deed ???

Do you understand the concept of terrorism? Why do you think the hijackers didn't bother covering their tracks very well? Terrorism is a crime, but unlike most crimes, it only has value to the criminal if the victims know who the perpetrators are (were).

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Ask yourself; why are truthers running around spreading lies ???

Answer: they are idiots.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

AH HA !!

Hmmmmm.

Could the "cherry picking " of information be the root of the dischord ?

First, and foremost, there is no "dischord". There is no great debate. There is no controversy. This is a settle matter in so far as the rest of the world is concerned. And please don't post silly polls that prove nothing. Second, "cherry picking" or "quote mining" is just one of many tactics here employed. There's also rhetorical constructions, semantics, and all and out lying.

Could it be that niether side has enough real truthful information to not believe the other's opinions could be valid?

Nope. All the real information is on this side. All the "opinions" are over there.

Actually this could be seen as a means of the old divide and conquer system we have all seen before.

Again, there is no division. Except in forums on internet conspiracy websites.

Could it be that the very ones who carried out these events would use such a plan to keep the real truth from seeing light of day?

No it couldn't.

See other post.

"Dischord could be it's own reward !"

Huh?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

If terrorism is a crime, then why are we fighting a war?

Do we not have, and have had in place for a long time, people and institutions which are set up to fight crime and find criminals.

The primary purpose for the "elevation" of the terrorist from a criminal to a "holy warrior" is to bring in the armed forces and make the actions of the government more ligitimate.

If this were the actions of an outside terrorist group and they had been treated as such, the world would be a much safer place today.

By elevating their actions and escalating the responce, a much broader war was more easily initiated and can be prolonged over a larger theater. This all works in favour of the military industrial complex. They are the only beneficiaries of the "war on terror".

Alright, now you have the reason for the attacks of 9/11 and the cover up which has followed. You also have the reason many of the more pertainant witnesses have met untimely ends. So long as THEY can keep US in the dark and guessing, the longer THEY can survive and wield the power they crave.

Money and ego is at the root of all evil acts which men do!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

I don't think anyone argues that the war is moral or right, or started for the right reasons. Pretty much everyone knows that the government did not want to be held responsible for 9/11. That's why they obfuscated the 9/11 Commission. Would you offer your job if you were one of the irresponsible idiots who allowed 9/11 to happen?

Or on the flip side, if you worked with a couple other government employees to allow 9/11 in order to create an event, would you then take responsibility? No, of course not.

What I and many other people here (hooper, Goodoldave, etc.) argue is simply that demolitions don't make sense. Stop trying to move the goalposts, because I can't think of anyone who thinks that we went to war for the right reasons.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

I was not meaning to "move any goal post", sometimes I get prone to rant.

As far as the use of explosives: I was in a military unit which used them so I am a fairly familiar with the resultant actions when they are detonated.

So much of the actions of the structural steel and even the fine debrie and dust can only be accounted for by the use of explosive detonation. With todays munition capabilities, the sound of an explosion is not always present.

There are means available to "rapidly distroy" an object in such a manner that you will expext it to have been blown up but there will never be a load report as you would expect from an explosion.

I have been out of the military for many years and if we had them then, who really knows what they have now.

I just find it hard to discount things which do not happen in a natural rational manner.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

If terrorism is a crime, then why are we fighting a war?

Because, they are criminal acts that were, in part, facilitate by another state and in the case of Iraq, had the potential to facilitate the criminal acts.

Do we not have, and have had in place for a long time, people and institutions which are set up to fight crime and find criminals.

Domestically and when not facilitated by a foreign government or organization.

The primary purpose for the "elevation" of the terrorist from a criminal to a "holy warrior" is to bring in the armed forces and make the actions of the government more ligitimate.

Don't follow.

If this were the actions of an outside terrorist group and they had been treated as such, the world would be a much safer place today.

And you know for a fact that it is not?

By elevating their actions and escalating the responce, a much broader war was more easily initiated and can be prolonged over a larger theater. This all works in favour of the military industrial complex. They are the only beneficiaries of the "war on terror".

Oh boy, the old "military industrial complex" argument. That's getting to be a real broken record. Are you saying that we can never employ our military to defend us because someone may make a buck selling stuff to the Army?

Alright, now you have the reason for the attacks of 9/11 and the cover up which has followed.

Uh, I do?

You also have the reason many of the more pertainant witnesses have met untimely ends.

Come again?

So long as THEY can keep US in the dark and guessing, the longer THEY can survive and wield the power they crave.

And in the mean time what should we do about the millions of very real people in the world who really want to kill us?
[quote]Money and ego is at the root of all evil acts which men do!
Well, thats a little too general.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

With todays munition capabilities, the sound of an explosion is not always present.

So you believe in the small bang theory. Do you have any evidence to back up your small bang theory ?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

Thing is, the type of explosion that would be necessary to blow up that much debris is ridiculous. It would have been extremely obvious by the shock waves from each explosion, and the debris shooting far farther laterally.

The only explanation for the debris, even with demolitions, is for the weight of the building to have been crushing and destroying it, subsequently crashing the building parts into the ground.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Nevr mind.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I guess you never heard of cutter charges or RDX squibes !

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

The munitions of which I spoke do not explode in the coventional sense. They act more in a rapid high temp burning manner. The reactions are fast and hot but make very little explosive noise.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I guess you never heard of cutter charges or RDX squibes !

Yes I have heard of them. Linear shape charges (cutter charges) work by slingshotting a small strip of metal towards its target at 25 times the speed of sound. They use RDX as a propellant. They are not quiet. They do not support your small bang theory.
edit on 5-10-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

And if you take out the strip and attach the charge directly to the target, what do you get.

No boom! Just a quick hot cut.

There is such a very large world outside your momma's basement.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join