It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U watch -- U consider -- U explain

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
reply to post by anoncoholic

You must be a troll.

Batteries on the 81st floor:
11-settembre.blogspot.com...

South tower impact was from 78-82:
911review.com...

Now stop being obtuse. This has been a really crappy day so far, and it sucks having to explain this grade-school bullcrap.

and going off on this tangent to explain the molten metal addresses the lying in the videos how exactly? In my eyes, a single lie means it is all a lie but I suppose the fact that you are in a grade school mentality says it all doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

In case you missed it, explain how these lies are representative of anything truthful being told that day

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
post removed buy staff

and like I stated in the original post avoidance is in your methodology. When truth can't be explained away or lied about then not drawing further attention to it is the ploy.

Not like we aren't aware of your tactics....
edit on Tue Oct 11 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451

Originally posted by hdutton
I know about mimimal posts.

Some times the less one says, the more room there is for others to consider.

Like I said: U watch

www.youtube.com...

Then : U consider

And Finally : U explain

The pile of the same stupid just gets bigger and bigger, but as long as it gets the Truthers giddy and moist, I suppose its all good.

Why they keep pointing to fires in buildings that were *totally* different from the WTC, and buildings that did not have 767 slammed into them and then, with great breathlessness and many typographical errors )!!!!@@!!) and while losing the ability to spell, say "See? U explain", just adds to the aforementioned pile of stupid.

It just gets faster and funnier. A digital Occupy Wall Street !!!!@@!@

And making other grammar errors such as typing, "its", when it is supposed to be, "it's". And typing, "Why they", when it's supposed to be "Why do they".

I would still like to hear how a 767 hitting a skyscraper's top half would cause the building to collapse on itself at free-fall speed. I didn't know hitting the top half of a steel-framed building can weaken the bottom half of the frame to the point of collapsing like that.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeramie
I would still like to hear how a 767 hitting a skyscraper's top half would cause the building to collapse on itself at free-fall speed. I didn't know hitting the top half of a steel-framed building can weaken the bottom half of the frame to the point of collapsing like that.

It's quite simple, really. The 767 did not affect the floors below impact/fire. The falling weight of the upper floors simply overcame the resistance and had leftover energy to continue accelerating in a progressive collapse. I know that you won't believe me saying it, but I figure I'd just throw the explanation out there. Better to think about all possibilities than not think about some due to incredulity.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

So let me get this straight, 'anon' eats your lunch, you pout a bit, and then your response to someone who questions the OS is 'leftover energy'? And, you wonder why you get no respect here? Give it up, you aren't qualified.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by Varemia

So let me get this straight, 'anon' eats your lunch, you pout a bit, and then your response to someone who questions the OS is 'leftover energy'? And, you wonder why you get no respect here? Give it up, you aren't qualified.

It's not complicated (though the collapse was extremely dynamic, and this is a gross simplification).

If an object impacting another object has more energy to impart than the impacted object is able to resist, then the impacting object will overcome the impacted object. In the case of the towers, the impacted object's mass is then added to the mass above, and there is a floor's space for gravitational acceleration and accumulation of energy.

What's flawed about this?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by Varemia

Dillweed, it happens on both sides. Someone got angry with me for questioning the theories and the famous theorists and commented that I must be getting paid to believe the OS. I have a way of answering in very long posts because I am a writer. But we should always be civil to each other and to get angry when someone disagrees with us is detrimental to the purpose of discussion.

I think a lot of people have forgotten that we are responding to usernames. I am WarminIndy and what you see is what WarminIndy types, the same as WarminIndy is responding to the username dillweed. I think the internet would change a lot if we had to use our real names.

Sometimes I really get a laugh when people post things that come across as funny, but I don't think they intended it to be funny. It is like on 9/11 posts, sometimes people will say something that is not intended to be confrontational, but it is taken like that. That leads to a lot of misunderstanding from both sides. We really should not take this personal at all, people are responding to a username and not really the person.

I think you have responded to things I have typed but at the moment I can't recall what they were because I choose to not take it personally. Whatever you have responded to me and what you will respond to me in the future can be done with a level of modicum and congeniality. We can always agree to disagree.

9/11 is a tough thing for Americans. But thank God we live in a country that allows us to discuss it and discuss our government. We have the freedom to do so. And because we have the freedom, we have the right to have dialog. People from the United States on both sides of this are as American and patriotic as each other. I respect your right to say what you want, but sometimes people have forgotten that every American was affected by this terrible event.

I just don't like Michael Moore. He's pretty dishonest. But, he has the right to say what he wants. I can challenge what he says, but I can't deny his right to say it.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
no flaws of interpretation, no conjectures, no opinions, straight forward truth that the OS is all a lie because they need to keep lying to sell it

Google Video Link

silence speaks volumes doesn't it?.

by the very refusal to explain it you tip your hand as not only being guilty, but weaker than you surmise.

I am curious about one thing though, what could ever possibly compel a person to bear false witness in the face of millions of dead? Having no moral fiber doesn't seem to cut it. There must be something more... riches? Promise of advancement? Favor to family welfare or well being?

what could ever bring a person to sink so low as to defend the evil and lie for it even to the detriment of their very soul?

Truth needs no explanations

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I listened to your clip. Are they talking about pictures of airplanes parts at the WTC or the Pentagon? I have seen those pictures and everyone else can also. I think people forgot that only rescue workers were allowed at Ground Zero at the beginning because they were trying to find people in the rubble. This is consistent with what the police do for every incident in which people died in.

Even Alex Jones has pictures of this on his website prisonplanet.com
www.prisonplanet.com...

I don't understand Alex Jones, sometimes he seems to be on the truther side and then sometimes he does not.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy

I listened to your clip. Are they talking about pictures of airplanes parts at the WTC or the Pentagon? I have seen those pictures and everyone else can also. I think people forgot that only rescue workers were allowed at Ground Zero at the beginning because they were trying to find people in the rubble. This is consistent with what the police do for every incident in which people died in.

Even Alex Jones has pictures of this on his website prisonplanet.com
www.prisonplanet.com...

I don't understand Alex Jones, sometimes he seems to be on the truther side and then sometimes he does not.

The clip is all about Popular Mechanics releasing a book called "Debunking 911 myths" . The issue isn't one of did the buildings go down, but that in the interview Davin Coburn made statements that were obviously lies. The question then becomes why the need to lie if what was reported was truth? Coming from a MSM outlet the trail of guilt just keeps surfacing.

The recovery of bodies ( fragments of bones) was not a concern or those "people" wouldn't have been dumped in a landfill called ironically "fresh kills"

The "rescue" efforts even had the site closed off securely when that gold bullion was found loaded on a truck already. 280 million of the billions that were there is a low recovery in any book. The crew that was responsible for cleanup was also a demolition crew apparently... Seems not that far of a leap to assume they want to cover all their tracks and shipping the crime scene evidence to China is just one more outrageous assault on the justice system but like the Government, it is the best money can buy.

AJ is not what he seems. Selling a lie by giving 90% truth is still a lie. Watch his comments sections and you will see comments being removed all the time... or at least when I went there many years ago that was the case. Maybe the only ones left there are his cheerleaders, I dunno but I do know that conversation gets steered in one direction.

Put it this way, if as his warnings about financial collapse were of such a concern to AJ, then what good would his vital information be if it is for sale? What good is money if it co0llapses? None whatsoever and yet rather than give vital info to the people he is selling it? Not that the dollar isn't crashing, but AJ has his financial motivation, not patriotic heroics.

It is always about money....

Put your faith in a man, any man, and you are going to be let down. Faith belongs with God.

edit: I forgot to add that all those trucks carrying the steel to be shipped immediately to China were fitted with GPS to keep track of them... seems kind of excessive doesn't it?

It is also like the day dubya was about to board Airforce One and had done something unprecedented in American history... he had all the Secret Service frisked...
edit on 11-10-2011 by anoncoholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by anoncoholic

Originally posted by WarminIndy

It is also like the day dubya was about to board Airforce One and had done something unprecedented in American history... he had all the Secret Service frisked...
edit on 11-10-2011 by anoncoholic because: (no reason given)

That sounds like that Wesley Snipes movie Murder at 1600. I think if I were president, I would also do that because you never know.

But then again, I am afraid of being up high because I am afraid of someone pushing me down. Maybe that comes from having a father that was a jerk that always threatened to do that. And maybe from an ex-husband who thought it was funny to swing the carriage at the top of the ferris wheel.

You men need to realize your women aren't boys, they don't play well like boys do and what you think is funny may be terrifying to your women.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

well, if you were President you would know what your task force on terrorism and unconventional warfare had been saying since 1993

ISBN 1-56171-269-8

and then to go on National TV and proclaim that it was bad piloting and snicker as if murder was a private joke knowing we were under attack from the first plane (I knew, so did many others and all I had done was read that book before 911... in fact, there is an interesting forward made by Bill McCollum about warning the people and in the years before 911 did you even hear a single word?)

They knew years in advance that Islamic extremists were targeting America... All they had to do was wait for the attack and capitalize upon it. That "galvanizing" event mentioned by PNAC, that new Pearl Harbor that would enrage the people... and yet here we are a decade later, MILLIONS of dead, 3 wars and mega-debt to pay off (while the MIC rakes it in) and there are still those who not only resent the truth and attack it at every chance, they look the other way when the definitive evidence of collusion and lies is presented?

Sad hardly describes it...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by anoncoholic

there is an interesting forward made by Bill McCollum about warning the people and in the years before 911 did you even hear a single word?)

Yes actually I did hear something, but you won't believe where. I read a Jack Van Impe article from his website that said Osama bin Laden would do something like this. But people think Jack Van Impe is a nutcase, and I do too, but he said this in 1999.

That was no big secret that we were targeted, the WTC garage was bombed. But what we had were a lot of people just like today who said "just be nice to them and they will see we are not so bad and eventually we will all get along".

I think that it could definitely be said our government did not take the threats serious enough, but Jimmy Carter was the only president who did something about it when he had Iranians deported from the United States. I think that everything happened in an Islamic country to Americans and that made most people think it could not happen here.

I worked with two Muslim men (not saying all Muslim men are like this) in 2000. These two men were believers in everything the Ayatollah Khomeini said. They told me how great this man was because of the way he brought people back to true Islam and that he was really great for the laws he passed against the women of Iran. They thought it was good that women were not allowed to ride buses or taxis and that women were not allowed to be out in public without burquas and had to be in groups. These men even justified the stonings and beatings of women. One of the men, who was from Pakistan, even told me his life history of how he had graduated from the University with a degree in engineering and had been to all the big cities all over the world. He even told me his wife in Pakistan has not seen him since 1978.

I thought of all he was telling me so I asked him why it is if he has an engineering degree why he works at the little factory that made furniture parts in High Point, North Carolina and if his wife did not mind not seeing him for that many years. He did not have an answer for the first and for the second one he said it did not matter what she thought. I then asked him who was the very blonde woman who brought him to work and picked him up, he said that was his wife. I told him it was illegal here to have more than one wife at a time, and he answered that he did not keep our law, he only kept Islamic law.

Yes there has been a threat against us for a long time and regular citizens need to understand this. But we have a Hollywood star system that tells us to be nice to everyone and they will be nice to us. People believe that especially when Charlie Sheen says so.
edit on 10/11/2011 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Here is a video of the Ayatollah Khomeni talking about Saddam Hussein and Jimmy Carter. This was during the Iraq/Iran war.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Thanks, 'anon' for all that you've added to this topic, especially the part about having faith. Without it, I don't believe I could go on another day, having to see these diabolical people spout their defense of the biggest lie in my lifetime. But, I do have faith that because they are evil people, they must answer one day for their behavior. I take great delight in knowing that they are dying inside. When you decide to go to the dark side, there is always a price you have to pay.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
After reading through this whole post I've come to the conclusion I had before I started reading this. The OS does have a valid argument on 1 of the buildings. BUT the thing I feel like everyone ignores is that this happened 3 times that day. The exact way, 3 times in just a matter of hours.

For sake of the argument let's consider the following: North tower was hit first, South tower hit second. South tower fall first soon followed by the North tower. Both towers were hit in relatively different spots on the towers( floors and non centralized area in 1 tower). Both towers fell the EXACT same way in almost the exact same timing. WTC7 was not hit yet burned at lower floors and hit by some debris. WTC7 fell the EXACT same way. Now if I wasn't a skeptic I could say "Hey maybe one building could fall that way." and maybe if I was naive maybe I could say "Hey 2 buildings could fall the exact same way, one right after the other." but it just isn't feasible to think that all 3 buildings would fall the exact same way on the same day with little differences in 2 an a complete different scenario on the 3rd. I believe it's not a argument over whether or not a steel framed building can fall because of fire but rather 3 towers on the exact same day fell because of fire.

The best quote I think that fits the entire collapse scenario and explanation would be " There's an old saying in Tennessee, I think it's in Texas too. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on .......See if you fool us once ya can't fool us twice."

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangethings84
After reading through this whole post I've come to the conclusion I had before I started reading this. The OS does have a valid argument on 1 of the buildings. BUT the thing I feel like everyone ignores is that this happened 3 times that day. The exact way, 3 times in just a matter of hours.

The best quote I think that fits the entire collapse scenario and explanation would be " There's an old saying in Tennessee, I think it's in Texas too. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on .......See if you fool us once ya can't fool us twice."

I am not sure what you are saying here. Are you saying that you think one plane hit a building and then the others fell for different reasons? Please clarify for me what you mean in your post because I read it three times and still do not understand what you are saying,

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
*You *You *You

P.S. I'm usually not a spelling nazi, but if there's a place to spell things correctly, its the title of the thread you're creating.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join