It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im afraid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Fear is all in the mind

Personally i wouldnt worry about it

If you live in a populated area it would be a stupid idea for any alien to abduct you in an popular area and be detected

Also "physical form" ghosts cannot harm you and since they are only "imagery" there is no danger to you

As i said fear is all in the mind

Hope this helps

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Wow guys you really helpt me alot. Everytime when i get afraid (i think I should call it a panic attack) I think about my Godess, it really helps then i calm down. And again thanks you so much for all the kind advice!
Blessed Be!

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Hi ,and if you try to make an randezvou with the X, Y , or Z ?

regards chapo

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minor Illuminatos
Wow guys you really helpt me alot. Everytime when i get afraid (i think I should call it a panic attack) I think about my Godess, it really helps then i calm down. And again thanks you so much for all the kind advice!
Blessed Be!

im happy to help Minor Illuminatos, just remember to think about your goddess and how she will protect u, praying helps 2

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   
whats wrong with you!? i thought i was a pussy because i am afraid of ghost, but i actually have ghost in my house. if someone is afraid of being abducted by aliens at your age then you need therapy... have you even ever seen ghost? i see them like once a week, and hear them and feel them sometimes. earlier today i heard a door slam really loud but it happens so often that im just ignore it. i used to be afraid but not so much anymore. kid maybee you need to stop watching scary movies because the chances of being abducted by aliens or killed by ghost are one in a million

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I never watch scary movies i dont like em. But i wrote a thousand times:forget about the abduction part, that was just my psycho side! Im not afraid of that....

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Minor, you should watch "The Village".
And that's not a joke.

It's about fear, and how sometimes fear can be based on nothing at all.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Dont worry.

I understand your fears are very real. But, you have better chances of getting struck by lightning I think, than getting abducted. I do believe in aliens and abductions, but chances are, youre pretty safe. Its a very unusual occurance, the real alien abductions.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanTodd
whats wrong with you!? i thought i was a pussy because i am afraid of ghost, but i actually have ghost in my house. if someone is afraid of being abducted by aliens at your age then you need therapy... have you even ever seen ghost? i see them like once a week, and hear them and feel them sometimes. earlier today i heard a door slam really loud but it happens so often that im just ignore it. i used to be afraid but not so much anymore. kid maybee you need to stop watching scary movies because the chances of being abducted by aliens or killed by ghost are one in a million

my doors slam all the time, i eventualy found out it was cuz of wind,
and not by some kinda ghost, and every week i too feel like im being watched, big deal.

and pls, are u trying to state that u are right, and he is wrong?

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Do you beleive in God ?

If so, or even if not... try prayer... it's helped me.

Pray to God, ask for protection from spirits and evil and those that would choose to do you harm, pray for your family and friends protection and well being. Pray for the sick to be healed, pray for our leaders, pray for peace.

It really does work !!

oh yeah... for those who will "bash" me for this suggestion...

I PRAY FOR YOU !!!

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Do what I do. Leave the bathroom light on all night. Ghosts and aliens dont like the light. I learned my lesson years ago. This babe sleeps with lights on.- Im willing to work overtime to pay electric bill.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Do you beleive in God ?

If so, or even if not... try prayer... it's helped me.

Pray to God, ask for protection from spirits and evil and those that would choose to do you harm, pray for your family and friends protection and well being. Pray for the sick to be healed, pray for our leaders, pray for peace.

It really does work !!

oh yeah... for those who will "bash" me for this suggestion...

I PRAY FOR YOU !!!

im guessin u havent read the rest of the thread, ive mentioned praying twice

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This site has good support, now I don�t have any advice of mine that haven�t been said here, but would like to back up their statements as I also believe them to be true.

1st prayers work
2nd ghost and spirits can�t hurt you
3rd I have prayed for you and my gods have told me that they will protect you
4th the chances of being abducted by aliens are minimal you would die 200 times in a car crash before getting abducted now I know this isn�t a problem anymore still I wanted to say this.

Yes it is true I speak to my gods and they answer, I have long debates with them. But that is not my point here.

My point is your safe, don�t worry and best wishes see you soon friend.

Baron Bilbo Baggins
Bilbo's Empire of the Neutral Zone

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I have to admit, I even get scared sometimes at night. Nothing serious, just a little creeped out from all the talk of spirits and UFO's always flying around. Just pray. Pray that you won't be afraid. If all else fails, sleep with a bible by your bed.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexParadox
im guessin u havent read the rest of the thread, ive mentioned praying twice

Hedley Lamarr: Qualifications?
Applicant: Rape, murder, arson, and rape.
Hedley Lamarr: You said rape twice.
Applicant: I like rape.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   
For me it changes with age.When l was younger ghost,religion,scarey movies all used to freak me out.This has changed with age.I`ve no longer got a fear of anything really now because of the confidance that age brings.Threats from people just go in one ear and out the other.If l ever get to see a ghost which l no won`t happen l`m just gonna poke it in the eyes and laugh.As for pray tried that once when someone close was dieing.That turned out ok but haven`t tried since cos to tempting to ask quesions that may offend

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
I have to admit, I even get scared sometimes at night. Nothing serious, just a little creeped out from all the talk of spirits and UFO's always flying around. Just pray. Pray that you won't be afraid. If all else fails, sleep with a bible by your bed.

Im not a christian, i believe in the wiccan ways of relegion. Again: Thanks for the support guys, i think my fear is over....

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo
For me it changes with age.When l was younger ghost,religion,scarey movies all used to freak me out.This has changed with age.I`ve no longer got a fear of anything really now because of the confidance that age brings.Threats from people just go in one ear and out the other.If l ever get to see a ghost which l no won`t happen l`m just gonna poke it in the eyes and laugh.As for pray tried that once when someone close was dieing.That turned out ok but haven`t tried since cos to tempting to ask quesions that may offend

poke em in the eyes eh?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join