It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone is making and passing around fake anonymous videos?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Check this out: a video entitled "The Bankers Are The Problem", which subtly calls for violence, is spreading around Youtube.

www.youtube.com...

Anyone who posts it is getting messages from people claiming to be with anon saying it's a disinfo video, and of course, some claim it's possibly government COINTELPRO to try and stoke people to become violent so the police and military can squash this rebellion.

Is this video really from anon??? Have they ever called for violence, even in such a subtle nature such as in the video above?
edit on 4-10-2011 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Ironically, the group itself has made it nearly impossible to discern truth from fiction.

If you knew who the source was, it wouldn't be Anonymous... and anyone can post anything claiming they are part of Anonymous.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The great chink in the armor of a group where anyone who claims to be a 'member' in fact becomes a 'member'. Taken strictly, that would make any video in the name of Anon as valid as any other, wouldn't it?

The whole thing confuses me.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I'm not all that up to date with anon vids.. but don't they usually use a Microsoft Sam like voice ?
It's the first time I hear this deep real(?) voice.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I thought the exact same thing!!!!!

Since when has Anon ever flat out promoted violence??? I think the words he used was vigilante Justice, or something similar... That is ridiculous, and that mask seems smirky. The whole thing feels different than theirs. (Anon)

I guess Anon is NOT everyone because this clown shouldn't speak for we.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The voice in the video sounds like a professional voice actor...

I don't disagree with the video though..

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Anon and the whole Occupy stuff is interesting. Is this video a "plant"? Maybe. What I've seen, the Occupy crowd are predominantly left leaning. Van Jones has said October have an "October Offensive" and "...you're going to see an American fall, an American autumn, just like we saw the Arab spring." That being said, the "Arab Spring" was anything BUT civil. It was violent.

* Anon is behind the Occupy culture.
* Van Jones is behind the Occupy culture.

It wouldn't surprise me if this is legitimate, paid for by someone connected to Van Jones and those who are pushing for Communism in the U.S.

Either way, this video is out there, and it has a lot of thumbs-ups. I honestly think violence is unavoidable now. We will have a civil war within the next 5-10 years. If we don't, then I'll be pretty surprised.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Apparently the entire October 10th attack on the NYSE is also a hoax, and Anon are stating they have nothing to do with it, and it's an effort by law enforcement etc. to discredit them and OWS. False Flag to shut down the 'net, anyone?

The plot is thickening...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

I noticed how different if was from the usual Anon vids.When I tried to tell someone about it I kept saying it was more like a movie. I also noticed the voice wasn't filtered and was trying to remember who it sounded like. If it is to spread dis-information I have a feeling it is going to backfire. Who ever made it and what ever the reason it was I don't think it could have been any better.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
With a concept like "Anonymous" the question has always been how to avoid a Strange Loop scenario:

...What the Double-Cross experts had invented was the practical political applications of the Strange Loop. In logic or cybernetics, a Strange Loop is a set of propositions that, while valid at each point, is so constructed that it leads to an unresolvable paradox.

The Double-Cross people drove the Germans bonkers by inventing disinformation systems that, if believed, were deceptive, but if doubted led to a second disinformation system. They enjoyed this work so much that, at times, they invented Triple Loops...

These Strange Loops functioned especially well because the Double-Cross experts had early on fed the Germans the primordial Strange Loop. "Most of your agents are working for us and feeding your Strange Loops."

Many German agents, it later turned out, had managed to collect quite a bit of accurate information about the Normandy invasion, but many others turned in equally plausible information about a fictitious Norwegian invasion; and all of them were under suspicion, anyway. German Intelligence might as well have made its decisions by tossing a coin in the air."--Robert Anton Wilson
www.skilluminati.com...

The answer is you can't.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
dailybail.com...

More fake anon messages and videos. If "someone" (whether it really is anon or the government posing as them) hacked the NYSE, you can bet your bottom dollar the internet goes by by. How convenient for TPTB.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
There's no such thing as a fake anon video. Everyone who claims to be anon, is anon. There are no leaders, at least that's what they claim. I can put out a video of me farting and it's an official anon video right?

No, that's not how it works, because they lie. There are various leaders on each operation, if you hang out on the right websites, and the right IRC channels, you can see who is directing each operation. I don't think there is a 'big boss' of anon, but each cell/operation has it's leaders, and you will be denounced as fake if you cross them.

Some of these leaders will be doing things off their own back, but no doubt sometimes they are controlled and pushed by others.

join