It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sicknesses with many of my friends and myself. Anyone else?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
same symptoms, bmore area, headache cough etc.
i run a high quality filter in my room... reduces symptoms by morning.
Could be allergies.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Does anybody else noticed that their gag reflex is considerably sensitive now. Since about christmas (i think), my gag reflex has just become pathetic to the point where i can't hock a greenie back to clear my throat for fear of chucking up my dinner. And sometimes when im brushing my teeth when i get to the back ones i can sometimes gip and i have to stop brushing, this happens a few times a week whereas i never had this problem before

Anyone have any idea or have this?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hey, I am from INDIA. We are having the same symptoms in my family. Co-incidence or what? We (co-sisters)
were just discussing this morning about this. We thought they were due to the change of seasons.

light headaches, joint pains, sinusitis, uneasiness in the stomach, ...........

The weather has been dull for 2 weeks! Any guesses?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

I'm still recovering from the symptoms that you mentioned. Infact my entire family (wife and kids) went through this ordeal.

What a frustrating experience as not sick enough to go to the Doctors.

I'm in Midwest US.
edit on 4-10-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I doubt I have exactly what you are talking about, but I did just come down with a sore throat as of last night randomly. And stayed home today just in case it is more than a simple cold or something.
However, I have had two clients with the exact same sickness you described. And they have had it for around 3 months now.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human0815
What color is your mucous?

And Smoker or Non Smoker?

Normal color. Non smoker. But has been with me for about 6 months

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I haven't been coughing, but I have had low energy for about a month and aching joints for a couple weeks.
I too have noticed many people complaining of feeling blah; not feeling 100% but not bad enough to go to the doctors.
I live in the central US area.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Check this thread it has similar symptoms;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

More and more people are feeling like this.

Two main theories are that moulds and fungus are attacking our bodies and the other one is electromagnetic interference from a unknown source. (We are electromagnetic beings.)
Another one is the virus HEV68.
Take your pick.

But I have a thread that has made people feel weird too.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I think they are related.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Has anyone thought about this?

Maybe you’re sitting in front of a computer or TV for too long….every flippin’ day!?

Get out of the house for Gods sake….live life.

Enjoy a good meal out on the town with friends or family.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

My children 'caught' whatever this is, whilst on a camping holiday enjoying a week away, with like-minded children and adults on a type of craft holiday. No TV or electricity.

You can't get more OUT of the house. Have you had it?
If no, you don't know what you are talking about.
If yes, do you have any compassion?

This is why the Earth is going through upheavals; lack of compassion for our fellow man.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I am most interested in this topic as I have had a few work colleagues go down with cold like symptoms these past weeks as well and here in Oz it is spring and unseasonal to have this at this time of year. One young work colleague who is only 22 years of age had she had a severe case of bronchitis that happened out of the blue and was off for a week. I am taking Vitamin D 2000ui a day and that helps as a preventative with these things. But I do notice I wake up with a lot of mucous in my mouth and I do gag a lot early in the mornings as well???

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Yep same thing here with me and most of my friends. Pretty much 6 months for me.

Started as a light fatigue, slight burning or tingling of the skin sometimes, progressed into heavy fatigue, coughing, some mucus usually none though, with my friend and I as far as I know both getting the runs around the same time. Now my back is stiff to the point that I'm going to see a chiropractor weekly, and I'm not even over 30. Whatever it is, I don't like it.

I'm in Northern NV.

(edit: haven't checked my temp, thermometers broken and I'm broke :/ )
(edit 2: And before anyone says it, NO, I'm not allergic to anything; and YES, I've been tested.)
edit on 10/4/2011 by ArrowsNV because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/4/2011 by ArrowsNV because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Yes, for me it's the lack of stamina that I noticed most, during of the duration of this illness; which probably has not yet run it's course, as people get it again right after they seem to get rid of it.

It's been going around at work for seems like at least a month, passing back and forth. Lot's of coughing and sneezing, lots of mucous.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I had some kind of bug a few days ago.It started with irritating throat,then cough.During that night my head, nose and ears were stuffy i felt DRAINED of ENERGY.I took peroxide and gurgled it,put some in my ears and nose.I got that tip online,when a cold is coming on.I also took oregeno oil,garlic oil supplements.This went on for 3-4 days and everything was fine.

The only thing i suffer from is sinus pressure.That only consist of nagging pain behind my nose and eyes.

This was unexpected.

There have been quit afew others around me i work with complaning about the same symptoms.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Compassion has nothing to do with the questions I asked. I just noticed they weren't asked. So I asked them.

I too, have felt strange at times as of late, but have found that the more I get out and about. The better I feel. Just saying.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Fukushima has been belching out radioactive garbage since March and isn't stopping anytime soon. Just a guess, but these could be symptoms of widespread, low-level radiation sickness. It WILL happen to many people at some point, all over the northern hemisphere.

Stay out of the rain, and treat all rainwater as radiological contamination. Stop eating dairy. Don't eat any pacific (or gulf) seafood. Don't eat anything from Japan. Get a reverse osmosis water filter if you can afford it.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I don't know if this was mentioned in an earlier post, but the symptoms are similar to mine and I know it's allergies in my case. I feel like this every spring and fall.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I live like this all the time, no energy coughing up mucous. Sometimes it gets worse, sometimes it gets better. But its always there.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
Has anyone thought about this?

Maybe you’re sitting in front of a computer or TV for too long….every flippin’ day!?

Get out of the house for Gods sake….live life.

Enjoy a good meal out on the town with friends or family.

Wow, talk about a shallow minded preassumptive comment ...

I work 45 hours a week as a heavy duty fabricator, and spend my time off hiking and camping. I frequently dine out. hopefully you now see that every implication of yours is false...

I know it's not allergies because its constant over 6 months.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

You did not state that you were active in your OP.

I guess if offering other possiblities for your illness is shallow minded, I'm in the wrong place.

When I start to feel under the weather, I immediately try to figure out why. I look at what I ate, who I have been around, what my enviroment is.

I felt similiar to you when I first retired, and realized that I was not getting out enough, that was the common factor. That fixed me...for now.

People get allergies all the time later in life. Maybe that's it, have you been tested for them yet?

You need thicker skin. Not everything is a attack.
edit on 5-10-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join