It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sicknesses with many of my friends and myself. Anyone else?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Recently I have noticed many people with a similar sickness. But not sick enough to go to the doctor, im questioning if it is something in our air or water.

Symptoms are coughing up mucous but no constant cough. No difficulty breathing but reduced stamina. Body joints are not as durable. All of these symptoms are present, but just below the point to go see a doctor.

I have been like this for the last 6 months, everone else has had it for a few months.

This happening with anyone else?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

Interesting, I've had what I thought was a cold exactly like this for the past 2 weeks

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I JUST got over having this for 2 weeks and I know at least 30 other people who also have whatever this is still, it's kind of starting to make me think.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

This could be that the body immune system is working overtime, I know that the seasonal allergies are very bad this fall, as per weather channel numbers. If you are in an area known for bad allergy season in the spring then you will have a bad season in the fall.

This is just an opinion.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Sounds like radiation poisoning. Loss of energy.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I have to be honest here. I have had a cough for ages now and it very mucousy(?). Also lately i have been very lazy, not gettin out of bed until an hour after i have woken up.

Also, i cant eat a big meal when i do wake up anymore, i used to be able to eat a full english or similar in size meals such as evening dinner as soon as i wake, but no longer

No pain in my joints except a bad foot but that was my doing

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

You may try one of the symptom checkers online like this one:

symptoms.webmd.com...

Good luck.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Where are you located, OP?

Most of the posters in this thread are in the US... The seasons are changing, the days are getting shorter and the nights are getting colder. This is historically a time of year with increased sickness every year. Not anything to get alarmed about, in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I also have been having these symptoms recently. I am used to the mucous and respiratory problems due to allergies. What stumped me was the nagging fatigue and joint pain. But, it doesn't feel like flu at all. It is just miserable. BT

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

It could be Mono. If you ever have symptoms that possibly mimic the flu beware this can also be Mono. To know you would have to ask your dr to run a test to see if not only you have it but at what stage it is currently at.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I too am very poorly.

Banging headache, Cough and cold, tired achy. Feels like I'm drowning when I lay down. Runny nose alternating with copious thick mucus, coughing up throthy watery mucus.

For the past 2 weeks. Is bad today

Get well soon you guys!

Namaste

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
What color is your mucous?

And Smoker or Non Smoker?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I had a stomach bug that hit for me about a week in Aug, barely ate, constant diarreah, dropped about 10lbs. I just attributed it to being in Iraq at the time. Then last month i passed a gall stone. Other than that, been feeling great. Haven't even caught my yearly sniffles or chest cold as of yet. Though i probably just cursed myself.

Haven't noticed anyone that i'm in constant contact with having any sort of cough or anything like that, but it's something i'll pay more attention to.
edit on 4-10-2011 by bg_socalif because: i had a brain fart.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It's called Swine Flu.

Stay away from us healthy people!

But in all seriousness, I think radiation poisoning, from the sounds of the symptoms...How about just going to visit your local doctor?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I have had extreme fatigue for the last couple of weeks. I think it's most likely due to the seasons changing. I don't normally have an allergic response to stuff in the air during season changes but that doesn't mean it can't happen.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Lets see where the trend is. I'm in Phoenix, been sick for 3 days, started with a head cold then went to throat, then chest, now I'm coughing up nasty green/grey mucous, yes I smoke cigarettes. I have noticed other people recently having the same sickness, same thing, not bad enough to goto a doc, just some dayquil and benadryl. I feel ok now, just a lot of coughing up nasty crap.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I have this and many people do around this year, we call it "freshers flu", When all the freshers start uni, they bring all the germs/bacteria commonly found from their area, alot of new people, in one area, tends to cause illness in alot of people.

How many of you live close to a college/uni or in a uni/college town? If you do or go to a uni/college then chances are its this.

Also kids are all going back to school, this spreads illness and brings it back to the home, even if they are not ill, they can pass it to their parents or what not and they will become ill, and well, you can see how this spreads.

Tends to calm down round the end of Oct usually, then the flu seasons start shortly after.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Yup, but I have a massive sinus infection (or so I'm told) that I cannot shake, even with two doses of 875 mg Amox a day.

Clogged head, aching jaw from swollen sinuses, post-nasal. Achy joints. Tired.

Not seasonal allergies and not mono (tested).

Odd.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Take 2-4000 iu of vitamin D every day!

Since doing this I haven't been sick in almost 2 years! Also, drink lots of water with NO flouride in it!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I live in The San Francisco Bay Area and have felt the same way for about a Month now. The joint and back pain is the worst of it but I have just been telling myself It's because I just turned 30 and am getting old

Seriously though I felt like crap lately but I'm a anti Doctor person and won't go unless I'm dying. I can't get motivated to do anything and am constantly tired maybe it's just the season change though because I have allergy's when I'm in California.

Is there a way to get tested for Radiation poisoning without going to a doctor?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join