It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

APNewsBreak: Obama seeks debt collector proposal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

I am all for debt being paid back and appropriate measures being taken but the federal government needs to stay out of it. Consumer Protections and privacy should be placed first and foremost and better regulated by state.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Flint2011

My Friend, First we need some one in the W. H. that cares about Consumer Protections and Privacies.
We need some one who Cares about our jobs and our families and the General Will Being of All Americans.
We Do Not Have That Some One in the W. H.

This POTUS cares about what Counties they can visit and take the whole Family to include Mother in-law and others, I'm waiting to see if they give his Illegal, Drunk Uncle Citizenship like they did his Aunt and they'll probably move him into the W. H. it's just another tax payer expense that he's sure we will Bend Over and Accept With A Smile On Our Face,,,,, He Is Obama Our Lord and Master.

edit on 5-10-2011 by guohua because: spelling

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Dude....

I can't help it. I would love to punch Barry in his face.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Obviously the American taxpayer is unfortunately NOT " To Big to Fail".

Sad sad times we live in..

BTW, why not check what congress owes..
Many don't even pay their bill for meals etc and many haven't paid their tax...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

NO insult intended but you can go on about the obvious all day long and preach to me about the white house and who care and doesn't all day long as well. It' has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. The federal government needs to stay out of it. Plain and simple. So write all the paragraphs you want about how bad the president is and the white house administration not caring. It has no effect on me.

Perhaps you mean no harm and I am taking it out of context and if so I deeply apologize but it seems like a sermon you are serving there and really is not required. I don't need anyone to tell me how it is. I think for myself and draw my own conclusions.

Thank you kindly for your response just the same even if I find it totally irrelevant to my own post.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

who said the government was broke? They even threaten shutdowns because there isn't any money right?

Check that link and see the smoke and mirrors...

Maybe if the profiteering ended the debt crisis would too?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave
Dude....

I can't help it. I would love to punch Barry in his face.

DUDE,,, I'm Right In Line With You and My Husband is There Too!!!!
He keeps saying,,,, I'd Like To Pop That Pimp On His Shoulders.

To tell you the truth, We canceled our Land Line Phone over a year ago. Our cell phone are Dumb Phones, No Internet or Texting or Blue Tooth, Just Dial and Talk and 911 service and Road Assistance for me.

One other little thing some of you may want to know about. This is what I heard from the Mother of the couple.
Anyway, I guess 2 years ago their business was just ,,,, How do you say,,,,, Booming,,, Yes,They were making good money. So The husband bought 2 matching STS Cadillacs a His and Hers.
They fell behind on there car payments. The cars had On-Star and they Track the cars movements and Repossessed the cars using On-Star.
I think we all need to go back to DUMB Cars!!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Flint2011

NO insult intended but you can go on about the obvious all day long and preach to me about the white house and who care and doesn't all day long as well.

No insult taking.
Sorry that is the way it sounded to you.
I was mostly expressing my feeling to you in the only way I can, You See,,, I still Think in Chinese and Translate My thoughts into English.
Sorry for making you think I was Preaching to you.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by anoncoholic
www.abovetopsecret.com...

who said the government was broke? They even threaten shutdowns because there isn't any money right?

Check that link and see the smoke and mirrors...

Maybe if the profiteering ended the debt crisis would too?

I Guess It Was Michelle Obama, she needs another Vacation and a New Dress.
This is how bad it is getting with the Government looking for ways to fill their Chest With Other Peoples Money.
IRS Hits Oakland Pot Shop With $2.4M Tax Bill from an old law they dug-up about drug trafficking organization.
A 1982 tax code prohibiting cost deductions for businesses that traffic in illegal drugs.

Obamas Thugs have found a loop hole and are fining this Company That Actually FILED Their Taxes as any other Business would have.
www.myfoxny.com...
Extorting Monies From Persons Running a Business Trying To Employ People and Pay Their Taxes.
But, It Takes The General Publics eyes away from the FAIL GREEN Projects Obama Threw Our Tax Dollars at!

I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry, I'm Ranting,,,, This Just Makes Me Angry!

edit on 5-10-2011 by guohua because: spelling

edit on 5-10-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

NO problem. Glad it is sorted. I was unsure what the whole point was. We all express ourselves differently. Soapbox +1

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join