It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if our Soul returns to a designated Star when we die

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

But stars die eventually.....That would suggest that our souls die with it.

Don't stars either go supernova, or form a black hole? Maybe the souls just follow the same route?
Either being split up and shot across the universe, or sucked through to experience a different universe.
I dunno, just throwing it out there

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by IEtherianSoul9
I guess you could say that planets are places for souls to feel these physical vibrations, as conscious living beings.
edit on 10/4/2011 by IEtherianSoul9 because: (no reason given)

I like how you think

edit on 10/4/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
dbl posted

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
so what happens when a star dies?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by rsk360

It transforms into black hole or neutron star powerd star. They dont die even the fragments enter nebula phases so who knows, but the CREATOR of ALL ENERGIES.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by IEtherianSoul9

I think we need to question what a soul is. If you take everything we are made(matter) of then we are simply stardust. By that line of reasoning, then yes, in time we will return to a star eventually. Eventually the sun will turn into a red giant, blow its shell, and finally rest as a white dwarf. It will completely burn everything away that we call this planet and probably destroy the solar system we are in. Everything we were and are will return to the sun.

When it comes to there being an actual "soul" in all of us, that is a personal belief that you will have to find your own answer to.

Here is a link to the sun and earths future.
edit on 4-10-2011 by Wayseer because: link

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
yeah right im sure, someones been reading or watching to much

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
im sure those who are familiar with my post know i read the urantia book. although i sometimes get tired posting quotes from the book, or even responding to threads that have little interest for me. i find this thread interesting because.

When i was a child i believed as most do when we die we go to heaven.

Then as i grew older and began to read the bible and to be able to try to understand it on my level, i grew to believe that jesus often spoke of heaven being within you, so naturally i started going along with the fact that maybe heaven was an alternate dimension being it is inside you.

But i always had friends growing up that thought if they accomplished some sort of goal they set for themselves before they where born and accomplished said goal, they would move from one celestial sphere to another.
Being from their view point when they die they go to another world, and eventually will move to a higher sphere to another higher sphere as the advance throughout life.

Now is when we get to the urantia book. not the jesus stuff, but all the stuff that book contains before mentioning jesus. which is:

PART I.
The Central And Superuniverses

PART II.
The Local Universe

now with that being said: i read the many papers in-between part 1-2 and from what i have read is when you die your spirit goes immediately to your local universe mansion world. A mansion world is basicly a planet somewhat like our own that has been settled into light and life. which basiclly means it has attained peace as a whole. both spiritually and materially. this is a laymans explanation but will do for now. so according to the book there are trillions of worlds out there all of which support life, all of which are at different levels of enlightment. i think we as a planet are at level 2 but many will argue this for the simple reason that our planet earth (urantia) has been through some things which where never meant to happen to any planet that carries life.

The following is from truth-book.com speaking a bit better than i on the following:

After physical death on earth, sleeping survivors will be resurrected on the first of the mansion worlds. Jesus referred to these worlds when he said, "in my Father's house are many mansions." John 14:2. After our unconscious sleep, we will awaken in the resurrection halls of the first mansion world in a new and more glorious body. Our new form will be similar to the kind of body Jesus inhabited during his resurrection on earth. When we awaken, we will be greeted by our guardian angel and other loving celestial companions. After completing registration and orientation, our first ten days will be spent exploring our new home and visiting loved ones who have arrived before us. Soon, however, the opportunities, challenges, work, and other responsibilities of the mansion world life will beckon us to take up the evolutionary adventure where we left off back on earth. We have now entered Stage 3 and become mansion world students. As we adjust to our new lives, we will be required to develop intellectually, philosophically, and spiritually. We are similar to the way we were when we left earth except that we have now experienced resurrection. Our memory has retained only the meaningful and valuable experiences from our earth life and we have been given new highly powered minds and bodies. Our new bodies are made of morontia materials and will require nourishment from morontial substances. The food and drink we now intake will transform directly into pure energy.

so basicly not to go on n on when we die we go to our local mansion world to continue our spiritual learning exactly where we left off on earth after e have perished, eventually we progress enough to make our way through the 1st seven mansion worlds. if this is done we then attain citizenship on jerusem.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
per the urantia book:

1. The Superuniverse Space Level

(164.4) 15:1.1 Within the limited range of the records, observations, and memories of the generations of a million or a billion of your short years, to all practical intents and purposes, Urantia and the universe to which it belongs are experiencing the adventure of one long and uncharted plunge into new space; but according to the records of Uversa, in accordance with older observations, in harmony with the more extensive experience and calculations of our order, and as a result of conclusions based on these and other findings, we know that the universes are engaged in an orderly, well-understood, and perfectly controlled processional, swinging in majestic grandeur around the First Great Source and Center and his residential universe.

(165.1) 15:1.2 We have long since discovered that the seven superuniverses traverse a great ellipse, a gigantic and elongated circle. Your solar system and other worlds of time are not plunging headlong, without chart and compass, into unmapped space. The local universe to which your system belongs is pursuing a definite and well-understood counterclockwise course around the vast swing that encircles the central universe. This cosmic path is well charted and is just as thoroughly known to the superuniverse star observers as the orbits of the planets constituting your solar system are known to Urantia astronomers.

(165.2) 15:1.3 Urantia is situated in a local universe and a superuniverse not fully organized, and your local universe is in immediate proximity to numerous partially completed physical creations. You belong to one of the relatively recent universes. But you are not, today, plunging on wildly into uncharted space nor swinging out blindly into unknown regions. You are following the orderly and predetermined path of the superuniverse space level. You are now passing through the very same space that your planetary system, or its predecessors, traversed ages ago; and some day in the remote future your system, or its successors, will again traverse the identical space through which you are now so swiftly plunging.

(165.3) 15:1.4 In this age and as direction is regarded on Urantia, superuniverse number one swings almost due north, approximately opposite, in an easterly direction, to the Paradise residence of the Great Sources and Centers and the central universe of Havona. This position, with the corresponding one to the west, represents the nearest physical approach of the spheres of time to the eternal Isle. Superuniverse number two is in the north, preparing for the westward swing, while number three now holds the northernmost segment of the great space path, having already turned into the bend leading to the southerly plunge. Number four is on the comparatively straightaway southerly flight, the advance regions now approaching opposition to the Great Centers. Number five has about left its position opposite the Center of Centers while continuing on the direct southerly course just preceding the eastward swing; number six occupies most of the southern curve, the segment from which your superuniverse has nearly passed.

(165.4) 15:1.5 Your local universe of Nebadon belongs to Orvonton, the seventh superuniverse, which swings on between superuniverses one and six, having not long since (as we reckon time) turned the southeastern bend of the superuniverse space level. Today, the solar system to which Urantia belongs is a few billion years past the swing around the southern curvature so that you are just now advancing beyond the southeastern bend and are moving swiftly through the long and comparatively straightaway northern path. For untold ages Orvonton will pursue this almost direct northerly course.

(165.5) 15:1.6 Urantia belongs to a system which is well out towards the borderland of your local universe; and your local universe is at present traversing the periphery of Orvonton. Beyond you there are still others, but you are far removed in space from those physical systems which swing around the great circle in comparative proximity to the Great Source and Center.

2. Organization of the Superuniverses

(165.6) 15:2.1 Only the Universal Father knows the location and actual number of inhabited worlds in space; he calls them all by name and number. I can give only the approximate number of inhabited or inhabitable planets, for some local universes have more worlds suitable for intelligent life than others. Nor have all projected local universes been organized. Therefore the estimates which I offer are solely for the purpose of affording some idea of the immensity of the material creation.

(166.1) 15:2.2 There are seven superuniverses in the grand universe, and they are constituted approximately as follows:

(166.2) 15:2.3 1. The System. The basic unit of the supergovernment consists of about one thousand inhabited or inhabitable worlds. Blazing suns, cold worlds, planets too near the hot suns, and other spheres not suitable for creature habitation are not included in this group. These one thousand worlds adapted to support life are called a system, but in the younger systems only a comparatively small number of these worlds may be inhabited. Each inhabited planet is presided over by a Planetary Prince, and each local system has an architectural sphere as its headquarters and is ruled by a System Sovereign.

(166.3) 15:2.4 2. The Constellation. One hundred systems (about 100,000 inhabitable planets) make up a constellation. Each constellation has an architectural headquarters sphere and is presided over by three Vorondadek Sons, the Most Highs. Each constellation also has a Faithful of Days in observation, an ambassador of the Paradise Trinity.

(166.4) 15:2.5 3. The Local Universe. One hundred constellations (about 10,000,000 inhabitable planets) constitute a local universe. Each local universe has a magnificent architectural headquarters world and is ruled by one of the co-ordinate Creator Sons of God of the order of Michael. Each universe is blessed by the presence of a Union of Days, a representative of the Paradise Trinity.

(166.5) 15:2.6 4. The Minor Sector. One hundred local universes (about 1,000,000,000 inhabitable planets) constitute a minor sector of the superuniverse government; it has a wonderful headquarters world, wherefrom its rulers, the Recents of Days, administer the affairs of the minor sector. There are three Recents of Days, Supreme Trinity Personalities, on each minor sector headquarters.

(166.6) 15:2.7 5. The Major Sector. One hundred minor sectors (about 100,000,000,000 inhabitable worlds) make one major sector. Each major sector is provided with a superb headquarters and is presided over by three Perfections of Days, Supreme Trinity Personalities.

(166.7) 15:2.8 6. The Superuniverse. Ten major sectors (about 1,000,000,000,000 inhabitable planets) constitute a superuniverse. Each superuniverse is provided with an enormous and glorious headquarters world and is ruled by three Ancients of Days.

(166.8) 15:2.9 7. The Grand Universe. Seven superuniverses make up the present organized grand universe, consisting of approximately seven trillion inhabitable worlds plus the architectural spheres and the one billion inhabited spheres of Havona. The superuniverses are ruled and administered indirectly and reflectively from Paradise by the Seven Master Spirits. The billion worlds of Havona are directly administered by the Eternals of Days, one such Supreme Trinity Personality presiding over each of these perfect spheres.

(167.1) 15:2.10 Excluding the Paradise-Havona spheres, the plan of universe organization provides for the following units:

(167.2) 15:2.11 Superuniverses. . . . . . . . . . . . 7
(167.3) 15:2.12 Major sectors. . . . . . . . . . . . . 70
(167.4) 15:2.13 Minor sectors. . . . . . . . . . . . 7,000
(167.5) 15:2.14 Local universes . . . . . . . . . 700,000
(167.6) 15:2.15 Constellations . . . . . . . . .70,000,000
(167.7) 15:2.16 Local systems. . . . . . . . 7,000,000,000
(167.8) 15:2.17 Inhabitable planets . . 7,000,000,000,000

(167.9) 15:2.18 Each of the seven superuniverses is constituted, approximately, as follows:

(167.10) 15:2.19 One system embraces, approximately. . . . . . . . . . . . . 1,000 worlds
(167.11) 15:2.20 One constellation (100 systems) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .100,000 worlds
(167.12) 15:2.21 One universe (100 constellations) . . . . . . . . . . . 10,000,000 worlds
(167.13) 15:2.22 One minor sector (100 universes) . . . . . . . . . 1,000,000,000 worlds
(167.14) 15:2.23 One major sector (100 minor sectors) . . . . 100,000,000,000 worlds
(167.15) 15:2.24 One superuniverse (10 major sectors) . . .1,000,000,000,000 worlds

(167.16) 15:2.25 All such estimates are approximations at best, for new systems are constantly evolving while other organizations are temporarily passing out of material existence.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Here is the base "Partition Map" of The Souls "Processing System".
Note; the Smaller Version in the Center (Rotated 45deg.)
(Referred to as "The MAN Child" in some religious material, as well as "The SON of MAN")

The Workings can easily be seen and observed using simple mechanical equipment involving Optics.
edit on 4-10-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
Heh, you sound exactly like my neighbor.

At any rate, i really dont see how that would be possible or even practical. I suppose at some point the sun will swallow the earth along with any fossilized remains, but thats not what you are suggesting.

There are a lot of obvious problems to this theory. Naming them all would take time. So lets go with obvious ones.

A. Stars are very hot and are known to fling things into space. Unless souls are somehow exempt to the laws of physics(if you believe in souls, think about how they would logically react, for instance: Gravity anchors us to earth, if souls weren't effected by it then they would be lost in space because there would be nothing holding them down while the earth speeds across the universe).

B. The question of why and how needs to be answered. Can they travel faster than light to reach these stars? What advantage does being a star offer?

C. There are many more stars than there have ever been humans(or ever will be for that matter). What are the left over stars for?

There are way more problems than these, but i am sure others will detail them.

Cool!! I've never met anyone who has visited every planet in the universe to count the number of humans that have existed or will exist (you have a time machine to see the future AND intergalactic space travel? sweet!). And you know everything about a soul including how fast they can travel and how they would react to gravity? boy have I got some questions for you!

First question: Exactly how long have you had this mental condition that makes you believe you have knowledge of the impossible? Because we are discussing something that May Be Possible. You are speaking as if you have already arrived at the answer. Pure arrogance: the reason this world needs to be "cleansed" and I expect nature to answer that call and leave us dumbfounded to the point that not one of us remaining will claim to have such knowledge and will finally be able to admit that we truly are at the mercy of the universe and we DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I need to invent some sort of metaphysical theory that really, really steps all the way out of the confines of rational thought. These notions seem to be the only ones that resonate with the kinds of people that appear to care about the questions that these theories seek to address. I was pretty surprised with this stars/souls idea. It's got a real cartoon quality to it, and while that's pretty endearing, it's hard to imagine that anyone could actually consider it seriously as being plausible.

There's literally nothing at all that exists to suggest any physical alignment between what we view as our conscious selves and these massive balls of fusion energy. Even someone like Plato would've dismissed the idea if he'd ever had a tenth of the knowledge about what stars actually are that a grade school kid has now days. Maybe that star/soul thing could work as a metaphor or allegory reference, but not as a belief that the two are literally connected in any way. Not with what we know about physical reality.

I'm going to hope that the average computer/Internet literate person has a better handle on reality than what seems to be the sensible way of looking at things on this forum.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
curious to see where some of you are at with this but let me toss this out there (realizing im 8 years late to the discussion) how bout these created realms made by a liar, not only this flesh body but the light body also.. you know the soul (dmt experiences have related speaking to an entity about creating stars perhaps the power force behind the soul) but get this i cant tell you how many times ive heard the way out is inside of yourself go inside yourself when you die you go inside yourself and implode this star dying stars form black holes? imploding creating a black hole a tear in the fabric of space and time where your spirit is finally free to escape.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join