It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Rich Claims of UFO/Aliens...Fact or Fiction?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Have these claims been debunked? Any truth to the claims that Ben Rich admitted that UFO/Aliens are real?

"According to article published in May 2010 issue of the Mufon UFO Journal …- Ben Rich, the “Father of the Stealth Fighter-Bomber” and former head of Lockheed Skunk Works,had once let out information about Extraterrestrial UFO Visitors Are Real And U.S. Military Travel To Stars." The article was written by Tom Keller, an aerospace engineer who has worked as a computer systems analyst for NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory.

1 : “Inside the Skunk Works (Lockheed’s secret research and development entity), we were a small, intensely cohesive group consisting of about fifty veteran engineers and designers and a hundred or so expert machinists and shop workers. Our forte was building technologically advanced airplanes of small number and of high class for highly secret missions.”

2 : “We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects, and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.”

3 : “We now have the technology to take ET home. No, it won’t take someone’s lifetime to do it. There is an error in the equations. We know what it is. We now have the capability to travel to the stars. First, you have to understand that we will not get to the stars using chemical propulsion. Second, we have to devise a new propulsion technology. What we have to do is find out where Einstein went wrong.”

4 : When Rich was asked how UFO propulsion worked, he said, “Let me ask you. How does ESP work?” The questioner responded with, “All points in time and space are connected?” Rich then said, “That’s how it works!”

Additionally...

1. There are 2 types of UFOs — the ones we build and ones ‘they’ build. We learned from both crash retrievals and actual “hand-me-downs.” The Government knew and until 1969 took an active hand in the administration of that information. After a 1969 Nixon “purge”, administration was handled by an international board of directors in the private sector…

2. Nearly all “biomorphic” aerospace designs were inspired by the Roswell spacecraft — from Kelly’s SR-71 Blackbird onward to today’s drones, UCAVs, and aerospace craft…

3. It was Ben Rich’s opinion that the public should not be told [about UFOs and extraterrestrials] . He believed they could not handle the truth — ever. Only in the last months of his decline did he begin to feel that the “international corporate board of directors” dealing with the “Subject” could represent a bigger problem to citizens’ personal freedoms under the United States Constitution than the presence of off-world visitors themselves.”

The article mentions Don Phillips. I think he was a witness in the Disclosure Project. He "appears" credible. I wonder if anyone has questioned Ben Rich's family about these claims. Either its true, or its a wonderful piece of disinformation!

ben rich video

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

3 : “We now have the technology to take ET home. No, it won’t take someone’s lifetime to do it. There is an error in the equations. We know what it is. We now have the capability to travel to the stars. First, you have to understand that we will not get to the stars using chemical propulsion. Second, we have to devise a new propulsion technology. What we have to do is find out where Einstein went wrong.”

He states that there is an error in the equation and they know what it is. Then he goes on to say that they have to find out where Einstein went wrong. So which is it? Do they know, or don't they?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
if your looking for information on this.. there was a thread about a year ago on it.. (7 pages-79 flags)

here is a link for you

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

I hate to say it but with the whole particles traveling faster than light, Einstein might of been wrong about somethings.
edit on 4-10-2011 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

It is possible to know what part of an quasion is wrong whithout knowing the answer. He means that they know what isn't correct and that they must just find the answer now to have every peice of the puzzle

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

He states that there is an error in the equation and they know what it is. Then he goes on to say that they have to find out where Einstein went wrong. So which is it? Do they know, or don't they?

Perhaps they have working ships, but do not completely understand all of the science behind how they work. Similar to how people can build and ride bikes, but the actual science behind what makes them stay upright while riding is still somewhat of a mystery.

Edit - Forgot to add a link about the bikes^

Check out number 5 on the link below.
www.cracked.com...
edit on 4-10-2011 by jacinto34 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jacinto34

Riding a bicycle is not a mystery, its called angular momentum. The spinning tires are like two gyroscopes.

2nd.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

That's the sort of stuff I like. I can believe it.

We should be demonstrating for the truth.
edit on 4-10-2011 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo

Riding a bicycle is not a mystery, its called angular momentum. The spinning tires are like two gyroscopes.

2nd.

The link in my edit addresses that.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
We already have the means to travel among the stars ...

...First, you have to understand that we will not get to the stars using chemical propulsion. Second, we have to devise a new propulsion technology.

Not contradictory in the slightest.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Theres no proof that the experiment is correct.

Most scientists do not believe that they (neutrinos) travel faster than light. How do they know this?? simple.

They looked at a star that went supernova (Supernova 1987A)...if neutrinos travel faster than light...even by 60 billionths (Nanoseconds) of a second the neutrinos would have hit earth 3 years before the light...they didnt.

Its my opinion that the experiment produced false data. Could be MANY reasons for this...the equipment is only accurate to 10 nanoseconds....the other 50 nanoseconds could be explained away by the rotation of the earth...mis calculations etc.

Its funny how everyone is jumping on the bandwagon claiming this is 100% accurate lol
edit on 4-10-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Have these claims been debunked? Any truth to the claims that Ben Rich admitted that UFO/Aliens are real?

No, but hasn't been proven either. So far, it's nothing more than hearsay that he said these things. There are numerous people who claim to have been at the locations, and heard it, but no recordings of Ben to support it.

I've actually researched this man pretty well, read his memoirs, etc. It wouldn't surprise me that he'd make such a statement. However, I can also imagine him making such a statement just to put a spark of fear into our enemies.

He was a product of the cold war, and you don't just lose that mentality overnight. Here was a talented and ambitious man, the father of modern stealth, who constantly was looking for the next big advance, pushing the envelope for one of Lockheed's biggest customers, the CIA. Heck, Ben knows EXACTLY when and where we developed stealth, and that is was all based on a Russian scientist's papers, not our own. (The Russians simply never applied the principles to oddly shaped aircraft).

Simply put though, there's just no "time" to fit the idea of workable interstellar craft into his "timeline" of the development of other projects. It'd be hard to find a time he was there, that he wasn't fully dedicated to some other, now known project. Perhaps such ideas were on the drawing board, had theoretical concepts, etc., but I seriously doubt they were ever past that stage.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I dont buy it.....

Nearly all “biomorphic” aerospace designs were inspired by the Roswell spacecraft — from Kelly’s SR-71 Blackbird onward to today’s drones, UCAVs, and aerospace craft…

Makes no sense whatsoever.
Why would a spacecraft have to be streamline?? How is the SR71 a biomorphic aircraft??

Wasnt the roswell craft disc shaped?

Ive not looked into this dude....i will now as he sounds as absurd as many of the others

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Its total bunk. Even the "gyroscopicless" bicycle has little wheels that spin plus the width of those wheels makes it easier to balance. If you really think that link has any scientific foundation, you are way off. Angular momentum of a bicycle tire is strong enough to keep you upright even at a snails speed, it just take a small amount of force.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Wasnt the roswell craft disc shaped?

According to witnesses of the second crash site, no. It was much more aerodynamic. The military is said to have described it as a lenticular aerodyne device.

The "disc" reference is more of a generic term, from the "flying saucer" name tacked on to Kenneth Arnold's infamous sighting a few weeks earlier. (they weren't discs either, but were more chevron shaped)....

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Nice catch! So which is it? And he mentions the military has the ability to travel amongst the stars...shouldn't he have said NASA has the ability the travel to the stars. I understand the relationship between NASA and the Government, but I found that odd too.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

For some reason, my search function does not work. Thanks for the link!!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Bio Morphic means that the craft is able to change its actual skin shape somewhat does it not?
I believe that is whats required for high speed flight in and out of atmosphere .....I am sure that control surfaces would simply shear off if used in mach 3-4 flight and higher.....The actual outside of the ship changes and flexes to make it react to controls in the air....???
I add here that i do believe Ben.There have been others making similar statements too.........
Look at the list of space force personell from Gary McKinnon.....

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Bio Morphic means that the craft is able to change its actual skin shape somewhat does it not?
I believe that is whats required for high speed flight in and out of atmosphere .....I am sure that control surfaces would simply shear off if used in mach 3-4 flight and higher.....The actual outside of the ship changes and flexes to make it react to controls in the air....???
I add here that i do believe Ben.There have been others making similar statements too.........
Look at the list of space force personell from Gary McKinnon.....

No biomorphic means the crafts were inspired by the principles of biological systems. Ie the shape of the wings...bird like etc

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo

Its total bunk. Even the "gyroscopicless" bicycle has little wheels that spin plus the width of those wheels makes it easier to balance. If you really think that link has any scientific foundation, you are way off. Angular momentum of a bicycle tire is strong enough to keep you upright even at a snails speed, it just take a small amount of force.

I am no expert in the field, but I would believe this:

bicycle.tudelft.nl...

Over someone just stating that it is "total bunk" without providing something to back it up. However, we are getting off topic.

Back on topic, This Ben Rich claim seems to be just heresay. Does anyone actually have any evidence that he actually said this?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join