It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grant Cameron's Latest Area 51 Article

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Hi ATS folks!

I put Grant Cameron's latest article on Area 51 and Bob Lazar on his Presidential UFO web site here...

www.presidentialufo.com...

Also, weighing in at a somewhat hefty 349.47 MB, you can get Grant's photographs of FOIA 2006-0474-F. This includes Dr. Steven Greer's CSETI / Project Starlight Executive Briefing Document...

www.presidentialufo.com...

Cheers!
Paul

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
That's really a pretty impressive (and unbiased) article.

I especially liked this part:

Despite the bad reviews of UFO Cover–up Live by participants, in the succeeding years it has become apparent that there were items shown in the documentary that appeared to be ideas that officials may have wanted to get out that were carefully hidden within the documentary

I always felt this documentary was part of a genuine program to educate the public on the issue. It sure had the right connections, gravitas, and a lot of points in favor of it.

In my market, part of it was even cut off, and even though the local news promised to have reactions to the special, when the news came on, no such thing. So, that night, it was really eerie. I scoured the newspapers the next day, and still no luck. It was like everyone at every media outlet was told to squash it.

Yes, this is the infamous special that claimed the aliens liked strawberry ice cream and Tibetan music. Then again, if you examine the description of the alien biology (a hard gum vs. teeth), then it makes perfect sense that such a food would be their favorite here on Earth. Things like that.

If you've never seen it, I'd highly recommend it. You can easily find it online.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Wow.....what a story! Took me a while but I finally got through it all.

What is up with the "crystal"??

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Wow.....what a story! Took me a while but I finally got through it all.

What is up with the "crystal"??

Is it worth it. got some stuff to do but might read it in a bit. ahh....I thought it said john lear at first for some reason not bob lazar .. lol

yea i'll read it

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

The "crystal" is a hexagonal device that basically functioned like a portable computer, and holographic projector, that allegedly, the aliens had. Interestingly enough, this also matched some of Lazar's statements.

You can Google to either find the special (which went into detail about it, amongst other things), or you can Google on "Yellow Book UFO" and likely find more info about it. There's at least one thread on ATS that has the specials also.

Keep in mind, there were TWO different UFO CoverUp Live specials. Both have a lot of the same info, basically the same ideas that are attributed to "The Aviary", a group of individuals that many feel are disinfo agents and/or legitimate people exposing the story. The agents "Falcon" and "Condor" have pretty much been identified, and thus "The Aviary" as they used bird codenames.

My own personal opinion is that there is a lot of good genuine info mixed with enough bad to make it deniable. But, that's mostly gut feeling.

Is it worth it. got some stuff to do but might read it in a bit. ahh....I thought it said john lear at first for some reason not bob lazar .. lol

The article mentions both. (but centers on Lazar's claims).

edit on 4-10-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

That is VERY interesting and I will make time to investigate this "crystal". That article is the first I have seen that actually puts the words alien and Jesus in the same sentence.
I am all ears to what the Aliens think about the Messiah.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
There are so many holes in Lazars story but the one that I lol at is that Lazar is a convicted pimp.
Does that man look like a pimp?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalek
There are so many holes in Lazars story but the one that I lol at is that Lazar is a convicted pimp.

Need to re-read the article; not a convicted pimp, but former owner of a brothel; prostitution is legal in the state of Nevada...

@Gazrok: both of the UFO Coverup documentaries managed to raise more than a few questions and does make one ponder on the percentage of truth vs. dis-info; as does the whole Lazar/ Lear saga...

seeker

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I wish I could give you two flags, and stars. This is an amazing read and provides a lot of details I have never came across. I like this quote from the article:

"CIA’s Pandolfi told researcher Dan Smith that because the government can’t track the UFO phenomena they track the people who study it. It also appears that the government may not be able to control the UFO phenomena but they can control the researchers and film producers."

I am still reading though... By the way are you trying to get me fired! m suppose to be working.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

According to the common lore, the aliens claim that they influenced modern religions, history, etc., but a great many of those even making this claim, stated they believed the aliens were being very dishonest most of the time. So, even they admit it could have been a fabrication vs. showing actual footage of the events in history, just as we make movies depicting them.

My simple question would be, "Well, what did Jesus look like?". If they replied that he appeared as he does in most art, then I'd know they were bamboozled.

Very true (well, except that he owned a legal brothel, so not "convicted" there), but it's amazing how much of his story does make sense, and he simply knew facts none outside the base could have known. It's all very strange, the way it adds up, and doesn't. I tend to agree with the conclusion of the article, that he was a schill, and was a means of delivering the info in a way in which it wouldn't be immediately accepted.

It's hard to know how much (or any) of the lore is accurate. MJ-12, the Holloman AFB landing, bodies at Wright-Patterson, the Roswell incident, reverse-engineering. I mean, each one has good points both for and against it.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Please post some pictures from the article.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

Why, the pics are (in order):

A pic of Bob Lazar
A pic of George Knapp
A pic of the UFO Cover Up? Live title screen
A pic of the UFO chain of command chart (from the special)
A pic of John Lear
A pic of Bob Emenegger

Just which pic/s did you want to see?

top topics

join