It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen the Alfred Webre videos interviewing Tolec?, Opinions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Hey all ATSers, I recentley came across some interesting videos put out by Alfred Webre from exopolitics tv. I am not very good with computers so i'm sorry i don't know how to post a link but, if you go to youtube and search Exopoliticstv you will find them.

This Tolec person claims to be a contactee of the Andromedan Council. He has a very interesting story and claims that big but good changes are coming.

First of all, I am not familiar with the work of Alfred Webre so I don't know how credible he is. To me he seems like a level headed man who does ask the right questions. What is everyone elses opinion of him?

I also wondered while watching the videos if this Tolec person might just be some extremely clever person who has taken years worth of other peoples research and found a way to tie it all together and create his own story to go along with it all. This is why i am asking others opinions, So what do you all think?

Now what this man has to say is very detailed and it does become syncrynistic with what alot of other researchers are saying these days. Best of all the outcome of the events this man discusses are very positive for everyone on the planet.

I think the biggest question myself and many others may have about his story is this. If the war that he is talking about is over, then why are things still in peril here on the surface of the planet?, and Why is there no end in sight?

So, I ask you all. What was your opinion of the interviews and the grand stories they contain?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
So much horse puckey.....
I think Alfred is a bit too entusiastic about ET visiting.
Hell take anything he can get. Tolec being one of the anything......
Sure we all would like to see the ETs here and helping to integrate our world, but Tolecs an idiot.And Alfreds close to it too.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

I recently came across these videos, too. I love them and they really resonate with me! The changes in the world weren't very evident at the time you posted this thread, but I think they are now. I think he (Tolec) deserves another chance on ATS

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Tolec may be Mark Dice. Look up markdice.com and compare voices. Mr. Dice likes to call into radio shows and expose the Illuminati, on which he has helpfully written a book he'll sell you. He also makes up different names for himself and uses different locations.

I posted a very polite question to Tolec's brand spanking new Youtube channel and got banned after I asked for proof, as in video or photographs. Surely, the aliens can take pictures, right?

He also was admonished by one of the other commenters that 'all caps' was considered shouting, and he said he wasn't aware of this (but he's got 20 years in as a computer using chief operating officer...). His excuse was that he hasn't been spending all this time on Youtube and so didn't know the politeness protocol....

Now I ask you, how could anyone not a simpleton or under the age of 70 not know by now that ALL CAPS is shouting...? There's just so many holes in this story, and so many people relying on it to be true, that I think if it's not verifiable and is only being used to punk people or worse, to sell something, that this is criminal behavior. I'm tired of being lied to everywhere I go from the news sources to the politicians to Alfred Webre of the 'I'll put anyone on for several hours' Exopolitics site... Mr. Webre seems to think that if 'all the different contactees agree' on the details of their experiences, that is somehow proof.

top topics

join