It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun recorded with an IR Camera yesterday October 3, 2011 take a look at this

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

It's obvious your not looking hard enought, I just gave the instructions, why would you reverse this on me?Chemtrail will cover it, so you don't get to see it.

It's there, and yes! we can do something to save our selves, but some people don't whant to hear it cause it correlates with the Holy Scriptures of the Bible. Go over my post's and it's self explanatory, this will NOT! I repeat will NOT! destroy our planet, it will destroy this whole system of things. I did explain this.
reply to post by ZombieJesus

Buddy you need to start paying attention and read peoples comments a bit more.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
My only question is how in the h3ll has this gotten 17 flags, and the OP didn't do a d@mn thing.. It really frustrates me that the threads loaded with real viable information don't get any notice. I'm beginning to understand why I get made fun of everyday by friends and colleagues for reading such garbage.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jeenyus2008

You got a point.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns
After reading several post about Elenin, Niburu, Dwarf Star and after looking at some videos in youtube regarding a second sun, I decided to record the sun using a modified VADO HD camera that I have wich records in full spektrum meant to be for ghost hunting and I added a IR PASS ONLY lens filter to see if I could get the same recording other people had on youtube, to my surprise I got something on the left corner that looks like a big star.

IT COULD BE LENS FLARE, I don't know. I recorded this video yesterday October 3, 2011 Central Florida Area.

For those of you that want to ask about the camera, its a Creative Labs VADO HD Camera, I removed the lens filter between the sensor and lens and added a IR PASS filter from a Wii controller, you can buy IR PASS FILTERS on ebay. The Vado HD camera has an excellent video sensor that covers the full spektrum without any filter.

On this second video I removed the IR PASS lens filter and the second sun dissapears, I'm wondering if the second sun only generates IR light and that's why is vissible only with the filter.

Film the Sun again and try the finger trick as shown in the post on page 1.
And you will probably see something which will tell you the truth...
edit on 4-10-2011 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Human4life

Dont call me buddy, friend.

So your proof that this is not lens flare is telling me to go read other peoples posts?

Lens flare usually occurs when unwanted light is in an image, or the light shines directly into the lens.

Flare is particularly caused by a very bright light sources either in the image – which produces visible artifacts – or shining into the lens but not in the image – which produces a haze. Most commonly, this occurs when shooting into the sun (when the sun is in frame or the lens is pointed in the direction of the sun), and is reduced by using a lens hood or other shade.

Lens Flare

Dont like wikipedia?

Although flare is technically caused by internal reflections, this often requires very intense light sources in order to become significant (relative to refracted light). Flare-inducing light sources may include the sun, artificial lighting and even a full moon.

Source

Okay, I have made my statement and position on this subject clear. I used multiple sources to back up my claim, and put it into an easy to understand form.

Now it's your turn to refute my claims and sources. Can you do it, or are you jsut going to say "whats wrong with you people" again?

edit on 4-10-2011 by ZombieJesus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul
reply to post by cdesigns

what the hell is it?

well, there are two planets that lie in between the earth and the sun......why assume it is something other than mercury or venus?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

You can't see black holes with your bare eyes....

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Whats wrong with you people!!!!

(sorry Zombie, could not help myself)

I tend not to get into these discussions simply because so many other people have stated the same thing that I would. (yes, it is in fact a lens artifact) But after reading the posts above I just had to at least make some sort of a comment. (did I mention that this is just a lens artifact) As zombie and chadwickus (and a couple of others) have stated, there is a very simple experiment you can perform.

I won't go into the details, basically it involves covering just the light source and then just the artifact to help establish the source of the artifact. If the artifact disappears when the light source is covered and remains when the artifact is covered, the source of the artifact is the light source. If the artifact remains when the light source is covered and the artifact disappears when the artifact is covered, then the source of the artifact is the artifact itself.

By the way, this is just a lens artifact.

-saige-
edit on 4-10-2011 by saige45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I understand that it is possible for the sun to have a twin in theory. Most likely a dwarf that will not be easily visible. I would like to know why everyone keeps looking at the sun itself for this second sun?
I would be more inclined to accept beetleguese going supernova creating a second sun than one appearing aside of our existing sun? Anyone care to explain it?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

This is a lens flare caused by the IR filter. See how the flare moves when you remove the filter on the second movie.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Its just a lens flare. Are the larger circles a 4th dimensional plant that we can only see in IR light and not with the naked eye?? I mean really lets stop grasping at straws.

~Morpheus

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Don't call me Friend, Buddy!

I don't care what you think, when the time comes, I'm going to almost wish to see your face, screaming like a little girl.

To bad the net wont be around to tell you ((( I TOLD YOU SO ))).

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Why did anyone flag this?
This is obviously not a meaningful discussion,the OP has presented obvious fake...

There is so much more important topics to discuss,this shouldn't be in most flagged topics.
And i am pretty sure he knew that is a reflection from the start,nobody can be this stupid....

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Why are we still seeing these, FFS.

Seriously, I am beginning to wonder about this site, the quantum of mind numbing stupidity is getting out of control.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Man some people on this forum are so uneducated/doom mongering people it makes me wanna throw up.

LENS FLARE ANYONE????? HELLO

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
This thread should have been started in the HOAX section

A. There are all kinds of lens flares in these videos

B. Go take your smartphone camera and look at the sun through it, you will get the same exact thing.

C. Are people really this gullible ? I'm mean seriously

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Yes. Exactly. A guy debunked this on the first page and these folks chose to ignore it. I have a hard time thinking these folks are actually dumb. More inclined to believe it's a darn conspiracy!

Eh. People want to have their fun...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMatrixusesYou

That's called being gullible and ignoring reality aka DUMB

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I lend my voice to the lense flair theory. It certainly looks that way from the way the artifact moves in the second video.

I will make a modification to my sony snapshot whatever it is called camera, and do a test this week.

Did you know that a piece of fully exposed and processed film will block all visible light but allows IR to pass - it can be used as an IR filter for small snapshot camera. That is my plan, any way!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

Did you not see my previous post just above yours?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join