It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun recorded with an IR Camera yesterday October 3, 2011 take a look at this

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
After reading several post about Elenin, Niburu, Dwarf Star and after looking at some videos in youtube regarding a second sun, I decided to record the sun using a modified VADO HD camera that I have wich records in full spektrum meant to be for ghost hunting and I added a IR PASS ONLY lens filter to see if I could get the same recording other people had on youtube, to my surprise I got something on the left corner that looks like a big star.

IT COULD BE LENS FLARE, I don't know. I recorded this video yesterday October 3, 2011 Central Florida Area.

For those of you that want to ask about the camera, its a Creative Labs VADO HD Camera, I removed the lens filter between the sensor and lens and added a IR PASS filter from a Wii controller, you can buy IR PASS FILTERS on ebay. The Vado HD camera has an excellent video sensor that covers the full spektrum without any filter.

On this second video I removed the IR PASS lens filter and the second sun dissapears, I'm wondering if the second sun only generates IR light and that's why is vissible only with the filter.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

ive seen almost hundreds of these videos now
from all over the world, different cameras/lenses..
what the hell is it?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Where are you located and at what time was this taken?

Pretty sure I can answer you, but I want to make sure.

***Derf***

You already answered these questions in the OP. It's early and I'm still 80% asleep.

edit on 4-10-2011 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

Can you link some?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Pretty wild.. i'm too lazy.. I've been waiting for someone to try this. If it's real more will try with the same result. It's not a lens flare, the relationship to the position of the sun stays consistent.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
very interesting indeed!!

wonder if there is more people on here with a camerecorder that could do the same???

the more people that confirm it the better the evidence will hold?!?!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
As you move around the "Second Sun" seems to stay in the same place which tells me it must be there and not some lens flare...but what do I know. I am anxious to hear some more professional thoughts though.

IF there was a second sun then would (many) amateur astronomers be coming out saying they see another too? I would think so and that is my reasoning for believing it is not "real".

I await others (who know more than me) to come on here and speak their thoughts.....

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

It looks like an internal lens reflection. As you move the camera about the 'thing' changes size/shape and almost vanishes at one point, which should tell you it's not a physical object. But then you probably knew that already.

st.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
someone will be in to say its VENUS* or something like that lol. GOOD CATCH

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
It looks like a lens reflection to me.
Early on in the first video (something like 4 seconds in), you can see a duplicate dot at around the same area as the 'second sun'. If the camera was lined up exactly with the sun so there was no blooming of the sun, the two dots would line up perfectly.
As much as I would like to believe that there is another planet out there, this I don't think is it.
edit on 4/10/11 by jamesthegreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul

ive seen almost hundreds of these videos now
from all over the world, different cameras/lenses..
what the hell is it?

Yes please post some in this thread. I've seen lots of footage.. but none with IR filter. If you've got links to more with IR filter that would be great!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Actually, I think it's Mercury.

OR AN ALIEN SPACESHIP OH NOOOESSSS!

Naw, it's Mercury.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus
Actually, I think it's Mercury.

OR AN ALIEN SPACESHIP OH NOOOESSSS!

Naw, it's Mercury.

OP, what about using stellarium at the exact position and time of the video?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Try to do it again but cover the sun with your hand or cardboard or something, the object should disappear. I saw this demonstrated recently, I'll look for the video, if it doesn't disappear well who knows.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
People, stop already! It's a lens flare. Proven countless times!

I'm still looking for the video proof but it's so lost among the 2 suns Nibiru stuff it's hard to find.
Please, you guys are making this site look really fictional and silly at this point.

edit- here see for yourself.....

Now watch how many people ignore this and claim Nibiru spaceship.
edit on 4-10-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I used a IR PASS filter from a Wii controller, but after recording the video yesterday I misplaced the filter, I will try to record the sun again once I find the little plastic filter and see if recording with a polarized lens also makes a difference.

If its not a lens flare then it's scary knowing that something is coming our way and its big.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

edit on 4-10-2011 by Skippy1138 because: Member I was replying to corrected his mistake

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
This is what I've been warning everyone about, this is COMING! read here, and do the damn research to convince your self.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
It's not lens flare. At least I don't think it is.

It's exactly where Mercury would have been, as viewed from Central Florida, Earth, at around 10-11am, on October 3rd, the year of our alien overlord, 2011.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

It's very obviously a lens-flare, you can see that already in the first second of the video.

And you cannot see mercury with the unaided eye or simply pointing a camera at the sun.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join