It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Ordered To Step Down From Office Federal Court Ruled Obama ineligible for Presidency in 2008.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

I just read the court rulings that I found

scholar.google.com...
scholar.google.com...
scholar.google.com...

and all 3 rulings was against Berg, found he had no standing.
If you have a link that provides information otherwise, please post them.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Thought this thread had credibity until I read the doc that says the case was Dismissed. That means there was no case against the President. Hello? Why are we reading this thread anymore?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Other casesreply to post by Jim Scott

Other recent cases that may be entertaining.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
From my understanding, the initial court ruling was very circumstantial. The superior courts deemed that there was not viable evidence to support and or substantiate the original ruling and so it was dismissed and overturned. I remember all of this. It's old news. I wish that the person who began all of it would have been more patient and gathered more evidence and pushed it through the higher courts to start with. He couldn't because he didn't have anything substantial as far as evidence goes to do it. That is why he started in the lower courts, as well as the fact that most know that Pennsylvania is the home of the true U.S. Capital according to history and not Washington, D.C..

It is a shame really. I never did believe he was born here in the U.S. but because his mother was an U.S. citizen born and raised it could have still set precedent for a decision for him to run to be green lit if he had pursued it.

Just plain deception on his part in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
And the silly birther, Orly Taitz just lost yet another court case in Hawaii!

When will the birthers stop making up silly stories and just accept that a black man is the legal POTUS?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Racism and intense hatred that an African American is POTUS! It is one of their worst fears realized!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by spoor

Racism and intense hatred that an African American is POTUS! It is one of their worst fears realized!

I guess that would explain why Mr.Cain is doing so well in the GOP "polls"

Give the race card a rest already! (it's been debunked "Garafalo"!)

<< 1  2   >>

join