It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentecostal Evangelist Missing in Tennessee

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

When he didn’t show up for a scheduled event at the church Monday evening, police were called in to help. Dickinson was in town with his wife and two children. He was visiting from Kentucky and was scheduled to speak all week long for a revival.

A Pentecostal Evangelist has disapeared literally without a trace from a church in Tennnessee. This happend a few days ago but I wanted to post here for all to see. Maybe it could lead to someone finding him maybe not but it is worth a shot. Apparently he closed services in another city a few hours away on a Saturday night drove to the current church and plugged in his trailer but didnt take time to fully set up because he was tired. Sunday he preached the two services at the church. Monday morning he told his wife he couldnt sleep and was going for a walk. Said when he returned and his children were up he would set up the trailer. That was the last anyone has seen of him.

Full Story

This is truly a sad case. This man is a minister of the gospel. A husband and father of two young children. Those who are religious I ask that you say a small prayer for this man and his family. This is not about religion or belief this is a sad situation that needs to come to a happy ending so I respectfully ask if someone is tempted to say something negative please keep it to yourself.

Thanks to all and I hope this ends well

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I havent heard this....

where in TN is it?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
*cough*
rapture?
*cough*
had to be said.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Lewisburg I believe. At least that is what the article says

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
People of all faiths go missing all the time. Having said that, i hope they are found
safe and sound.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Thats bad . just to go missing like that . yet it happens all the time . Can I mention UFos abductions maybe . Why would anyone bother to take him for no reason. He proberly would not have had money on him.

Got a text from the mistress who was agited and driven all the way there to meet him ?
Got hit by a car so the car covered it up by taking him away and dumping the body somewhere else .
Anything could have happenned

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

crap I tried to brush your "BUG" off my screen!

Anyway,if he just went for a walk he shouldn't be that hard to find.He could have had a heart attack or fell,unless of course he was kidnapped.
edit on 4-10-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Foul play was suspected in the incident but they have no evidence to back up. All possibilities mentioned could be possible. As I understand they called the search off as of today since it has been a week since his disappearance and no leads have been found. It appears he literally vinshed into thin air. crazyness

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
They believe they may have found the body by a creek not far from where he was preaching

new topics

top topics

join