It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Am I a Bank?

page: 2
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio
 


You finally figured out the way to do it? NICE!

Daddio you are my favorite ATS member because as far as I know, you're the only one that consistently preaches this message and acts on it.



So they mail you your birth certificate, you void it and they have no choice but to give you access? seems TOO easy, I remember last time you were having a tough time with all of this, how did you figure it out?




posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by daddio
 


You finally figured out the way to do it? NICE!

Daddio you are my favorite ATS member because as far as I know, you're the only one that consistently preaches this message and acts on it.



So they mail you your birth certificate, you void it and they have no choice but to give you access? seems TOO easy, I remember last time you were having a tough time with all of this, how did you figure it out?


Well, last time I was under the impression that the Constitution actually applied to the people. Nope, it is a corporate contract between the founding fathers, it ties the hands of Conress and does not apply in any way to the people. If you argue it you are acceptiong the contract and rules. So you state that you stand in God's Kingdom and are the Executor and Beneficiary of the public trust, and you point out the the "judge" is actually a justice and that HE is the Trustee. ALL public servants are Public Trsustees, and when you point that out and rebut everything, then you are free. And thanks for the compliment.

Cheers
edit on 10-10-2011 by daddio because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by daddioSo you state that you stand in God's Kingdom and are the Executor and Beneficiary of the public trust, and you point out the the "judge" is actually a justice and that HE is the Trustee. ALL public servants are Public Trustees, and when you point that out and rebut everything, then you are free


That sounds perfect. Well done on your victory, may you have many more!

peace



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller
 


Seems like I am the only one to flag this thread? And yes, when you call them out and rebut the presumption, then set the record straight, it is all down hill from there. Dean Clifford is correct. Whats funny is that I did get arrested for not appearing, if you don't give them a name, they have to let you go in 24 hours. If they arrest you and you say you are not the corporate fiction/legal "person" and you give them no name, they can not book you. They will throw a fit and threaten to assualt you, but let them know that you know what the "color of law" is and what the words in the statutes are, merely "terms of art" and can be construed many different ways. They do not apply to you, a natural human being.



posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio
 


Added a flag too, real questions are rare


I think i grasp the concept now, but i have no plan to follow through with. That would be next then


peace



posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio
 


That sounds so weird, if they don't have the authority to hold you for more than 24 hours if you don't give up a name, what gives them the authority to arrest you if you don't give them a name on the spot?

btw, I flagged it, more people need to be aware of this issue, especially ATS members who think they're 'awake' lol.
edit on 12-10-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by daddio
 


That sounds so weird, if they don't have the authority to hold you for more than 24 hours if you don't give up a name, what gives them the authority to arrest you if you don't give them a name on the spot?

btw, I flagged it, more people need to be aware of this issue, especially ATS members who think they're 'awake' lol.
edit on 12-10-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)


They use the 24 hour rule to see if they can break you. You could demand to see the sheriff and demand he do his job and keep his oath TO the people and get you released, but I like the banter. You can befriend cops and explain to them the deal, then they start to wonder, if they have a brain, what the deal is. Good cops anyway.

We need to get this out there more. The banks ARE the problem, the IMF is the biggest problem, but once you take away the power and collateral, they have nothing to barter with. We need to bring these families to their knees!! We need to stop the rape and theft of OUR natural resources and to set government straight and hold these politicians accountable. We could easily have the correct government and the correct power structure if we only stood up and said NO to greed and illegal government activity like taxes. Simple.



new topics

top topics



 
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join