It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Political Convention...Chaos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I had to put this here!!! I have been having the same recurring dream now for about a month now and with all of the protesters heading for NYC for this convention I forsee alot of bad things happening.

A Bomb or suicide bomber among the masses is going to ignite themselves killing dozens surrounding him/her, which will cause mass havoc amongst the protesters. This will cause chaos between the groups of protesters "anti" & "Pro" which will lead to police officers trying to take control, which will spark an all out war on the streets. Riots will happen, and Im not sure but I feel possibly in the thick of it all another bomb or suicide bomber will happen forcing the goverment in with the National Guard which will then turn NYC to "Marshall Law". I then see several planes flying above as if they are trying to patrol from the skies.

Well lets all hope Im wrong but I do feel that this is inevitable.

Good Luck..

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I certainly hope that your dreams do not become reality! Do you have a history of recurring dreams that end up coming true? Or is this one just so realistic/intense that you feel compelled to share it?

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Actually not to scare anyone, my dreams when they are recurring seem to always play themself out, this was just the first one that involved something really bad happening in them. sorry

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justmytype
... goverment in with the National Guard which will then turn NYC to "Marshall Law". I then see several planes flying above as if they are trying to patrol from the skies.

Well lets all hope Im wrong but I do feel that this is inevitable.

Good Luck..

And these planes looked like this?

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Your dream sounds plausible to me...scarey, but plausible. I know how tough it is to have recurring dreams that play themselves out. My own dreams have been on "hold " lately..which usually mean a situation is beyond changing. Hope you are wrong.
joey

top topics

join